Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 pm
Amy shrugged and went back to making her drink. Now to add the scotch...

She then frowned when Psyzapp mentioned Ryzan and Tes. If she could go an entire hour without hearing those names, it'd be a miracle.

"I don't know. Didn't really pay attention... (yeah right). I don't understand why everyone is so invested in their tragic romance, anyway. No one seems to put as much stock into any other relationship around here, just from my 'newbie' perspective."

She forced a smiled on her face and nodded. "And I'm glad I got to meet him, too. Thank you for introducing us."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 pm
*Looks at Amy curiously.* What makes you think their relationship is tragic? And HOW LONG have you been coming here? A few days now and you seem to think that the only relationship around here is between Ryzan and TES…pft!…that's awfully presumptuous. *Sips her scotch.*

Ryzan has a very special place here and he and I have a very close relationship. If he were female, he'd have been an MW lady long ago. He has been helped me through many trials and tribulations here. He was the very first one I offered a room here. HE is the one I am concerned about here…not TES.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:07 pm
Amy chuckled and nodded her head. "Exactly my point. I know there are other relationships around here. I was filled in as such yesterday. That's what makes me wonder why everyone only talks about Tes and Ryzan. Why not you and Officer Dougherty, for example? Why doesn't anyone talk as much about you guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 pm
{{humph! -You- were the one asking everyone about our relationship to begin with rolleyes talk2hand So of course that is what they are going to speak about if that is what you are inquiring. Silly girl~ }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{humph! -You- were the one asking everyone about our relationship to begin with rolleyes talk2hand So of course that is what they are going to speak about if that is what you are inquiring. Silly girl~ }}

{{Nice interjection, silly boy. lol. And actually, everyone who came into the bar talked about Tes or you. Can't deny that! wink }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 pm
*Grins* Officer Dougherty and I have been seeing each other extremely seriously for quite some time now. It's probably because our relationship is old news to everyone around here. Anyway, I'm sure if you asked around you'd get many people rolling their eyes at the mention of the two of us anyway. *Sips her scotch.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 pm
{{That's because I'm awesome. cool Speaking of which, I'm going to make waffles.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:25 pm
Amy laughed softly. "Well what about if I rolled my eyes at the mention of Ryzan and Tes? Oh wait, I already do that!"

She held out her glass to Psyzapp. "I know you're picky about your drinks, but will you please try this? I have never mixed a drink before and I'd like to know what others think who are experienced drinkers."

{{Awesome? At least I respond to PMs that are sent to me... oh snap! wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 pm
*snaps out of her blinding rage about Icy*
oh my....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm
I roll my eyes at TES all the time. That's just kind of a "given" around here. wink

Officer Dougherty and I are very much in love…and I DO mean VERY MUCH. We try and conduct ourselves more…um…discretely in public. Sometimes it is rather difficult for me to do so though. Just ask Leko…she'll be able to tell you how in love I am just by probing my mind a bit. *grins at Leko.*

*Looks at the drink Amy has made.* What's in that?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 pm
I don't need to prob your mind to know how ewwy gooy you are over the officer.... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 pm
{{Sorry. Had to help my mom put the top on our bench swing outside.}}

Amy nodded to Lady Leko politely. She didn't want to piss her off again.

"Well, I put scotch, vodka, ginger ale, and a lemon in it."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm
*Puts her hand out at Leko.* You see.

@ Leko: Amethyst here was just asking me why people don't speak much about my relationship with Officer Dougherty.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm
-comes in with a basket that has a Tes doll in it-

Would anybody like a fully-functional artificial life form? It doesn't have to eat or drink and despite it's appearance it has only a very basic personality.

It may have a high school education, but you will have to train it if you want it to have a very complex personality... it doesn't have much life experience.  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Loira Croft

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 pm
*gets up and comes over to psyzapp* If you want dirty deeds done and can pay for it, hire a "private military company (PMC)" (see Black Mountain) They will do anything! They are the ultimate security firms.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games