Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 pm
{{and then you wonder why I'm -still- scared of you.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 pm
Psyzapp
(( It is also a bad idea to piss off an artist because it may motivate them to do a "unflattering" portrait of you and plaster it everywhere. twisted *tries to look VERY innocent* ))

{{... LOL!!! You are freaking awesome!!}}

Amy nodded and grabbed a pen on the counter. She was still smiling brightly as she wrote down the note in the book.

"Should I make a bigger batch to give to everyone in the bar when they come in?! It could be like the signature drink tonight, if you want!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:02 pm
*enters the main bar area from the office with a smile and wave*
Vendui' riluss~ 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 pm
(( I can't help it…my mind just works that way. LMAO I'm in Advertising Design for crying out loud! twisted ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
{{Really?? I'm a graphic designer! That's what I have my BA in! Cool! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm
@ Amethyst: You can make up a pitcher if you want. Most people here like particular drinks and have their normal stuff, but there is no harm in trying it.

@ Ryzan: RYZAN! *Goes over to him, hugs him and kisses him on both sides of his face.* How lovely to see you! *grins*

(( I'm an freelance Art Director. I've been in the business for over 20 years now. sweatdrop ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm
{{...and I'm actually making a 'business' connection here on Gaia! Too cool! biggrin lol. How exactly do you do freelance? I don't know how to charge people or anything. Did you have to take a business class to learn how to do that?}}

Amy smiled softly at Ryzan and nodded. She still wanted to be cautious around him. She didn't want to upset him.

She went back to making more Sex on the Beach. She was going to make a pitcher this time, just as Psyzapp suggested. She was doing the math in her head for increasing the ingredients proportionately.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Vendui', jabbress 4laugh *kisses Psyzapp's hand* You are looking quite exquisite this tangisto~  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{tch stressed Freakin loopholes stare Someone did call me a smurf recently though. Somehow my memory is failing me at the moment to remember exactly who, but as a guess I'm pretty sure it was Icy.}}

{{ rofl rofl rofl And so what if it was me?! As a matter of fact, YES IT WAS ME!!! I held up my end of the deal. I agreed to not call you a smurf so Katanas pic would be hot. Her pic is hot and now the deal is done.*sticks tongue out*}}

*coming out of her shocked into stupidity stage, her next phase is rage. How could Flame keep something like that from her? Why would he do that to someone who thought she had no one left in the world? Why? WHY?! Shaking her head, she balls her fists up tightly, taking everything in her not to punch a hole in the wall of the counter. Standing up, she wipes her eyes and scowls, looking at Psyzapp*

We need to talk. In private. Now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 pm
(( I'll have to PM you so I don't end up boring anyone here. sweatdrop ))

*She grins at Ryzan.* Thank you Ryzan. I went to the salon again today…Leko inspired me. I must say, you are looking much better today.

eek *Looks at Icy.* Step into my office. *She looks at Ryzan.* Please excuse me, Ryzan. *Walks into her office and has a seat behind her desk as she waits for Icy.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 pm
Icy Reign
{{ rofl rofl rofl And so what if it was me?! As a matter of fact, YES IT WAS ME!!! I held up my end of the deal. I agreed to not call you a smurf so Katanas pic would be hot. Her pic is hot and now the deal is done.*sticks tongue out*}}
{{the deal was NEVER AGAIN, not "just until the picture is done" stressed *shakes fist* And even -then- you hard a hard time keeping the deal. You slipped a few times. I probably should have drawn something else and put the blame on you for it stare }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:26 pm
Psyzapp
(( I'll have to PM you so I don't end up boring anyone here. sweatdrop ))

{{Sounds great! Thank you! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:28 pm
*walking in behind Psyzapp, she closes the door and turns to her, with a look of stone on her face* I need to know if you still have any of your "connections". I need some information and I need it like last week. *starts pacing, unable to stay still with all the pent up anger and confusion inside her*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 pm
eek I…um…um………If you mean my "family"……um…no. They are all dead. It happened when you were gone. Apparently it was the most brutal massacre in GGG history. *Carefully watches Icy's reaction and stays calm.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:41 pm
Kairanha
((marry me now iggies (///ω///)))

((Since it has been brought up now and a decision needed to be made sooner or later... eh why not? Since I find the thought entertaining I'll be a crossdressing bishounen for the lulz. A lesbian trapped in a mans body wink rofl ))

((I wish I had gotten back last night to have seen this Of course I'll marry you Kai heart Especially with this discription of your character... warped minds must stand together, easier to find targets that way))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games