Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:47 pm
"Dammit..." Nerdio muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:58 pm
((i have to go.))
"Oh umm, Ken I can explain." Ringo said with a bit of a burb. Her face was red with both embarrassment and drukness.
"What are you kids doing?!? and were is Jorja?" Diana asked really angry.
Zee's friends kicked at the door and the too screamed from inside.
"We are kinda busy here, leave us alone and go away."Zee screeched
Leonard looked at Ken and smirked at him, "Well well, now who's Ringo's favorite?" he asked smugly.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 pm
(k, see ya)

Nerdio's fist clenched when he heard what Leonard said, but he forced himself to restrain himself. He felt like Homing Attacking the whole group of kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm
"Did I just hear Ringo's mom..." Jorja said from inside.
Diana went up to the train car and opened the door. "Oh my god!!" she said slamming it shut again. "What's wrong with them, and in a dirty train car no less!" she said flustered."Make yoursellves desent and get out here now, we have to talk!" Diana screamed knocking on the door.
Ken grapped Leonard's callor. "What was that?" he asked getting in his face. "From what I saw you were the one doing all the kissing." Ken added throwing him to the ground.
"Ken stop it!" Ringo said grabbing his arm.
"Stay out of this, why don't you have a couple more drinks, then see if there are anyother guys you want to make out with!" Ken said pushing her away.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:12 pm
Nerdio stood back, Some things never change... he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:27 pm
((lol, what? what things never change?))
"Hurry up in there!" Diana said to Jorja and Zee. She took out her phone and dialed Katryna. "Hello, Katryna! You will never guess were I found our kids!" she said into the rsciever. "Oh so you do know, well do you want to know what they have been doing? Yeah I thought you would, well it looks like they have been drinking, oh and you will love this! Jorja and Zee were having fun in another way." Diana had to pull the phone away when Jorja's mom spoke. "What?!? You just stay there and watch them till I get there! I'll whup both their sorry asses!"
"Ken I'm sorry, really! I told him I didn't want to." Ringo said looking up at her boyfriend.
Ken looked at her and frowned. "Well Ringo how would you feel if you saw me kissing Rachel?" he asked her, he looked at her face. "Look, I know you are sorry, let's just call this a lasp of judgment and forget about it okay?"
"Okay." Ringo said relieved.
Leonard got up. "Hey a*****e!" Leonard said grabbing Ken's long black hair and pulling him towards him. "You'll pay for that." he said punching him in the face.
Jorja came out first, "Did you just call my mom?!?!" She asked, well more like slurred, worried. "Why would you do that?". Zee's friends snuck off during all this comotion.
"Some friends they are..." Zee said as he came out and watched them run away.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:32 pm
(its a part of Nerdio's past, dont worry, ill explain eventually)

Nerdio sighed and focused on the Emerald. The kids who had snuck off were teleported back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:40 pm
(Honestly, are you godmodding on purpose just to annoy me or did you have something in mind about Alpha's defeat?)  

RainFoo

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 pm
(sorry, Alpha is just super-powerful, and yes, i had an end already planned for him)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:44 pm
((lol, ok))
"What on arth were you two thinking?!?" Diana asked Jorja and Zee putting her hand on her face. "Do you even know the consequences of what you two were doing?"
"No, would you please elaborate?" Joja asked sarcastically. "Of course we did! Seriously, do you take us for idiots?"
"You want me to answer honesly?" Diana asked, "Look if anything, don't you want your first time to be special?"
"Honestly, not my first time Diana..." Jorja stated dryly.
"What?!?! You guys were already doing this!" Diana said freaked out, "But you two are still babies!"
Ken pushed Leonard off him and kicked him. "Just knock it off, you can't take me." Ken said putting his arms around Ringo. "I'll just pretend that yo are completely out of control because of the alcohol, and forgive you."
"Well isn'tthat big of you?" Leonard asked holding his stomach.
Ringo held onto Ken, "I thik he's right, you just had to much to drink, go home."
Katryna walked up to the big group of people. "You, What the hell is wrong with you?!?" She asked her daughter hitting her on th back of her head.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 pm
Nerdio didnt say anything.

Zeta-195 landed outside the hotel.

Kalya walked up to Zeta.

(where's Rouge right now?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:55 pm
((uuum, i forgot about her...oops.i don't even remamber the last place i was her.so let me check and get back to you with that.))
Katryna grabbed Jorja and Zee and dragged them to the side. "We are going to have a long conversation about what an appropreate relationship is for teenagers!"
Shaking her head she turned back to her own problem. "Now you, Ringo how could you even begin fathem that what you did was okay?" she asked Ringo pullng her away from Ken by her suspenders.
"I don't know, I just did it..."
Leonard was sitting on the ground.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 pm
(k)

Nerdio didnt say anything.

Zeta-195 looked at Kalya, "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry... Its just that I know that Ive seen you before..." Kalya said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:07 pm
((last time i used her was when cherry was thrown...so i don't know where she is if she didn't go with them...XD))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:09 pm
(she was teleported out with them, Nerdio teleported everyone except Alpha and Shadow)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games