Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:47 pm
Lithuania only smiled, sipping his tea again. "Looks like it... It's probably good for him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:48 pm
>///> *blushes when she is led out and laughs at his comment* heheheh... Ivan and I share the same characteristic of being strong. biggrin
*sits down on the couch*

((mom wants me off....i shall be back tho~))

DieSinneistSchon

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Germany-tan
(( Happy, Canada? XD ))

((I am, actually.
>> -was downstairs getting warm and eating-))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 pm
Finishing her tea, she sits up. "...Today has been great, you think, M. Lithuania..?"

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:54 pm
((Mkay. :3 See you in a bit then, Ukraine~))

Smiling like he normally would only for his sister, he lays his head on Ukraine's. "I can tell." he muses, thoughtfully playing with a lock of her hair. He looks over at the others, glad at how well they're getting along, and hopes Russia wouldn't mind them.

((This Russia certainly doesn't. xDDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm
Belarus looks at Switzerland and smiles. "...You will make her very happy, Mr. Switzerland....."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm
((see? im back~ tho ill be on and off so excuse my lag between posts))
*blushes when Switzerland lays his head on her* .....*she smiles quietly to herself*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:01 pm
Lithuania smiled a bit. "Yes, it has..." He nodded.

(( I'm going to go for a bit, gotta eat dinner (even though it's 10pm already XD) and might watch a movie with my roommates. ))  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm
((XD! Mkay then. :3))

Switzerland blushes at Belarus's comment. "I...uhm...wha-what makes you say that?" he asks, his head still on Ukraine's, his arm around her shoulders.
He's kind of slow.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:05 pm
*blushes deeply* Sister!....! *she was at a loss for words and turned her head away, blushing*  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 pm
((KK, Lithuania~~! I might have to get off before you, so If I don't see you, G'Night!!))

Belarus rubs her eyes; he might be cute, but he's thick as molasses.

".....Hm......"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 pm
((Slow as a brick trying to run might have been a better analogy, Bela. :B))

Switzerland blushes and bends down slightly to look Ukraine in the eyes. "Is something wrong?" he asks, sweetly.  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 pm
((Is "Thick and slow as a brick covered in molasses trying to run" better?))

Belarus clears her throat. "..Well, I think it is time for me to go..tend the fish pond.." she says as she gets up and leaves the room.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 pm
*blushes when they make direct eye contact* eh..no it was just Bela. this must be her "revenge" she was telling me that she was going to inflict on me from when I was laughing about Liet...*her whole face flustered*

I-I'm gonna go make some tea. *she stood up and walked to the kitchen*

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 pm
Sighing, Switzerland leans against the back of the couch as she walks off. All he could do was wonder if he did something wrong. His eyes grew cold again, now that they had nothing to settle on that he liked. He spins on the couch so he was lying flat on his back, except his legs, which were thrown over the arm.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games