Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:22 pm
(well im pretty sure u dont want orion to only have one arm......)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 pm
Kawaii held his hand and followed him up stairs.  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 pm
((( I don't know... more fun to make him a cripple... biggrin )))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:30 am
"Kira I want you to do this spell with me" Kikyo said as she pointed to the spell showing him the book.

Kira looked over it and his eyes widen. "Are you ******** crazy?! That could kill us both"

"It will if one person did the spell alone but its the only way to get his arm back as well to put a seal in his body to lock the demon for alittle awhile" Kikyo said as she looked down at Orion. "I dont want him to end his life, not yet his time hasnt come, now do it Kira" Kikyo said as she started making a few hand signs and saying a chant.

Kira followed his sister's movements as he standed in the other side of Orions bed. 'Ohh please let this spell work'  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 am
((( Aww... I wanted Orion to have a robotic arm... like Edward's.... )))

Within his mind, Orion tried to fight his way out of the infinite light, looking for anyone he recognised. He even called out to them. "Kikyo...? Nova...? Fenrir...? Kawaii...? Mother...? Father....? Anyone...?" He wasn't sure where he was, and it made him even desperate for someone he didn't want to see again. "Lucifer...?"

But no one answered, except for a voice he never heard of before, "It's a pleasure to see you at last..." The voice belonged to Ansem.

In the real world, Orion's body shook a little. The spell was taking effect.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 pm
fenrir looked around in the attic but couldnt find anything he had heard except a picture of his family  

death-wolf1994
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm
Nero and his crew partied out in a small bar, drinking to their hearts' content. Though it wasn't a such a serious fight, they'll find any excuse to drink and party out. They weren't worried about any other outside factors that could disrupt their fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Kawaii looked at the picture he found "Is that ur family?" Kawaii asked him.  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:26 pm
OOC: ******** yeah bitches and hoe's Marty's got herself some kick a** new shoes!!!
Nova sat quietly on the window seat. "Avon... can u check the mainframe for signs of Xemnas...?" she asked in a weak tone

"Of course, Kikyo, do u need me?" Avon asked looking at Orion on the bed. She crossed her arms in back of her and shifted uncomfortably  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm
OOC: hey whats up mah peeps! its Bre loves PINK's other account! add me as a friend!  

bre hearts PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 pm
Orion turned around to face Ansem, "Who the hell are you? What the hell do you want from me?" He knew he couldn't trust him.

"Join me and you'll be forever invincible! Powerful enough to prove your worth!", Ansem replied, his arms stretched out.

Orion gave off an angry smirk, "What a load of bull... like I'm interested in that sort of stuff..."

"But without it, you're nothing..."

"Does it matter? I took down Saito, so that's all the satisfaction I need!"

"But there are others who will still go after you..."

"I've got Lucifer backing me up"

"Did you know using him shortens your lifespan?", Ansem said, pointing at Orion's heart.

Orion's face didn't show surprise.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm
Avon nodded slowly, her eyes heavy with grief. She'd been up for 2 days straight healing cuts, bruises, and many other wounds. she needed sleep but she wasnt going to get any without every alive and well first. "I will check the Mainframe now..." she said quietly turning to face Nova's somber face.

"Thank u Avon, I wouldnt be here without u..." she said, suppressing a cough

"Nor would I..." Avon replied, walking from the room to a main computer. She touched the screen, as the images reflected off her purple eyes, she saw no sign of Xemnas anywhere. But she did see Axel coming straight towards her. He was about 50 yds to her left. Avon exhaled and braced herself for whatever he had to say

OOC: Wish to play Axel again Mempy? For old time's sake?  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm
((s**t i havent posted in freaking forever!!!!)))
" I don't care what you drew yesterday Namine! Yes, even if it's yaoi, I don't really care!((yuki is a yaoi fangirl)) What do you mean you drew something I should be concerned about? If it's important, then get your a** over here!'"

Namine took out her sketch pad and showed Yukina one of the drawings. It was like her usual, triangle limbs and little detail, but it resembled something that looked like a wedding massacre. " But.....I'm getting married soon." Yukina said, a little scared. " Take a look at the bride."
Yukina looked at the figure that was supposedly the bride. It was covered in red, and it was holding a skull staff, just like Yukina's. It was the only figure standing. " I hope this doesn't mean anything."
" Yeah, I don't wanna kill my wedding geusts."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:42 pm
((oh a robotic arm like eds cool but its not really orions style))
☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶<---just lerned how 2 do that from bre  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 pm
((( Yeah, yeah Marty... )))
((( but I like the idea of blowing up Orion's right arm every now and then... xp )))

Axel approached Avon with a blank expression as though there was someone controlling his mind, "Is there a reason you're allowed in here?"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games