Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!
What would you do if you woke up with the Avi above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 417 418 419 420 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chasing Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm
I'm the one draggin' around L's body, so no one can have him, especially if you're not into necrophilia (if you don't know then live in ignorance)

And at least I didn't wake up next to a girl. . .although vader might be mad. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm
wouldn't that mean we would wake up with all the avis above us cause if who is above me wakes up the the one above him and i wake up with the one above me wouldn't all three of us be together?  

Bright Sterling

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:05 pm
*wakes up* ugh....chocolate hangover....too strong. what are u doing here?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm
IceDragonQueen2009
wouldn't that mean we would wake up with all the avis above us cause if who is above me wakes up the the one above him and i wake up with the one above me wouldn't all three of us be together?

Kinky wink ....but no id assume there all different nights of randomness that are seperate.  

Hawk The Wise

Chasing Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 pm
Me and Kevin Doll make them into sleepovers so it isn't so dirty. I think of it as turning off the lights and everyone switching beds for no reason other than randomness  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm
this is either really good or really bad. I hope it's good. this is still awkward.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Chasing Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm
-pats head-

It's okay, Vader. Things could be worse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 pm
the_darkest_burning_star
-pats head-

It's okay, Vader. Things could be worse

meh...I'm kinda used to it....  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Sweet Sugar Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm
the_darkest_burning_star
I'm the one draggin' around L's body, so no one can have him, especially if you're not into necrophilia (if you don't know then live in ignorance)

And at least I didn't wake up next to a girl. . .although vader might be mad. . .

Ok. We can share 'cuase your awsome. You get dead L, and I get live L. Is that m'kay?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Kevin Doll
the_darkest_burning_star

Ok. We can share 'cuase your awsome. You get dead L, and I get live L. Is that m'kay?
Okay, we'll share. . .but I don't want dead L. . .that so dirty  

Chasing Stardust

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm
I'm still here, ya know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm
the_darkest_burning_star
Kevin Doll
the_darkest_burning_star

Okay, we'll share. . .but I don't want dead L. . .that so dirty

Oh, fine. >3>
I'm sharing wiff so many people now! DX

Sweet Sugar Cyanide

SanaSaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm
I don't get this question...
but i guess...

freak out...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Hawk The Wise
IceDragonQueen2009

Kinky wink ....but no id assume there all different nights of randomness that are seperate.

but still if it was on just one night its just weird and i dont think that a sleepover it what this was meant for....just to be frank  

Bright Sterling

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 417 418 419 420 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games