Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image

" It's ok Solina." Aven said blushing a little, watching her walk away. speaking out loud to herself, "I need to find a way out..., she set off at a brisk pace down the corridor looking for any open door, wondering how many other vampires were here...and if she would run into any others. Her heart began to race as she thought about this, she started to feel panic rising in her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image Merle was taken aback for a split second, her temper flaring because of Xenya. "Twins indeed. More trouble than they're worth..." But she quickly dismissed her anger.

She took a step forward, a breath, and closed her eyes in concentration. When she opened them again, for a split second they were all black. Then Zena's body levitated a few feet off the ground.

Merle gave an apologetic smile towards Aven's direction. She could sense that the poor girl was unnerved, and she felt obligated to ease her.

"It's alright, young miss. If you'd like, you may follow me to your room now." I know you don't want to be left alone.

With a quick nod glance of acknowledgement for Solina, Merle started walking briskly up the corridor.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

Aven headed back towards the earlier spot, seeing as she couldnt find any way out. Hearing Merle say to follow her, she did so. Merle seemed different, under control maybe.

"Thank you for showing me to my room." Aven whispered, still a bit shaken.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 am
Xenya walked back out to the garden as he turned around and saw a certain figure "You...Why are you here?" "Because I want to check on how my son and daughter are doing...Unfortunatley Iam disappointed" "A Mother can never be fully satisfied" "Where's Zena?" "Scarred and Bloody" "What?! Why?" "Because of your little "gift" to her!" "She needed it unless she died!" "Well you're gonna have to take those braclets off her unless you want her Power Flow!" "...Fine" at that Xenya watched as his Mother walked off towards the same entrance Xenya came through and turned invisible "Zena has to learn magic by herself..." at that Xenya continued to wander around the garden.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:00 am
User Image Merle was still a bit tense, but she relaxed enough to be gentle with the girl's body she was 'carrying' through the corridors. They reached a set of stairs and they all went up them, then she looked at Aven.

"It's my pleasure," she replied to Aven's thanks. But out of the corner of her eye, she could see that the girl was still pale. Poor thing's still all shaken up. To lighten the atmosphere, Merle smiled and began in a friendly tone, "How do you find the castle so far?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

Looking up at Merle, she saw the smile on her face and became a bit more calm. "So far...its..um..different. Ive never seen anything like it." she said with a slight smile, feeling more at ease now.

"or have felt anything like this..." she thought to herself as she continued to follow Merle. The energies bombarding Avens body were both terrible and wonderful to feel. There were things..or people.. in here that were making her feel extremely anxious, and also warm and welcomed...where they were, she had no idea, but she intended to find out.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image Merle chuckled a little at Aven's statement. "Of course. There is nothing else in the world that can compare to Castle Neteru, after all."

The three of them reached a corridor whose walls were covered in tapestries, and Merle opened a door that until then had seemed like part of the paneled wall. It revealed a spacious room inside, simply furnished compared to the other rooms but still just as comfortable.

"If what her twin says is right," Merle mused, referring to the unconscious girl, "Once this girl wakes, she will have a surge of energy; most likely destructive. So it will not do to put her in a grand room just to have her destroy it, don't you think?"

Her hovering charm ceased with a wave of her hand, and the battered up young one landed gently on the bed. Merle had already patched up most of the injuries earlier. She snapped her fingers. "I summoned her clothes," she explained to Aven. "They're in the dresser here now, if she wishes to change. Now, shall we head off to your quarters? There's still time for rest if that is what you wish. But if there is somewhere else you would like to go, I will be glad to show you around."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Avens smile was getting a little more comfortable as she said back to Merle, "I would love some sleep right now actually." she said with a slight sigh of relief, very grateful to be on her way to a warm bed. After she gets some rest she would explore more, maybe meet the rest of the guests here...she just hoped they all wouldnt be wanting her blood.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:36 am
User Image
Akane couldn't hear any reply from Chief at her words, so she exited the room, since she already said all of her statement. Akane walked through the corridor as she saw a door open. She walked over there seeing three people. One of them was really familiar to Akane.

"My dear Merle, how you doing? It's been a long time." Akane said walking at the back of Merle.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:07 am
Zena's vision was blurry as she woke up and looked around "Wh-Where am I?" she got up and her feet touched the floor the Power Flow began as Zena's entire body, Head to toe, was a blaze in fire "Oh My God Iam on fire!" as she tried to use water to put out the flames she turned the entire room into ice as she slipped and injured her ankle as the flames died away "Damn Br-" as she looked at her wrists she saw the braclets weren't there "Wait that means...Woohoo!" Zena jumped up and started dancing then slipped again "Damn floor I should use my fire on you!" as Zena clicked her hands nothing appeared "...Great..." as she sat trying to light a flame.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:02 am
User Image Merle nodded and beckoned to Aven again, and they walked down the corridor. Then she heard her name being called. She turned around.

Akane...

She gave the vampire a fleeting smile. "We'll catch up in a bit, won't we? I have a guest to deliver to her quarters." Merle motioned towards Aven.

A while later, further up the corridor, Merle opened another door and stepped aside so that Aven could enter. "Here you go, dear." It was much more elegant than the earlier room, since of course the raven assumed that this girl wouldn't be destroying it any time soon. The window arched up and offered a wonderful view of the back gardens in the morning. "You are perfectly safe in here," Merle assured her. "If you need anything, just call for me. I'll hear you. Now please, do get some rest." She curtsied her way out of the room and closed the door gently.

In another moment she was back with Akane. "So, my old friend. How are things?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

Aven smiled at Merle as she closed the door, "Thank you so much." she said quietly.

After Merle left, Aven dove onto the bed and curled up in the blankets, grateful to have somewhere to rest for a while. She smiled, looking up at the ceiling and softly singing to herself. Right in this moment, she felt nothing could touch her. The singing got quieter as Aven slowly drifted to sleep.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
Akane turned around slowly with her cold look as usual. "Merle... Tell me Solina's behaviour and attitude." She came closer to Merle and whispered in her ear "And have her eyes changed?" Akane said making her eyes straight into Merle's.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image Merle's expression didn't change, but she could tell that whatever it was that Akane wanted to discuss was a serious matter. Apparently the younger of the two vampires that the castle was harboring had a little secret...

"Solina's attitude?" she began slowly, her voice low. "Well, I only just met her, didn't I? But her eyes... Yes, I did notice something strange about them." Merle's eyebrow quirked. "Should I be concerned about this?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Aven woke up after a few hours of sleep. Insomnia was taking over tonight, and she feared it would have its grasp on her till early morning. She made her way to the window and looked outside at the moonlit garden, thinking "I wonder if there is a way I can get out there and walk around for a while...or if I'm allowed..".

Finally deciding that everyone was asleep at this time, and she wouldnt disturb anyone, she quietly made her way to her door and slowly opened it. Sticking her head out in the hall she looked around to make sure no one was around. she shut her door quietly and made her way in the direction of the gardens.

Finding a large door that led outside, she opened it quietly and found herself out in the gardens. Aven smiled and walked out into a clearing and sat down, gazing up at the moon. She started singing. It has been a while since she spent time under the moon, she missed the magic.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games