Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Maralyn gawked at the fact of what she had heard, then shook her head. "Before I answer that... We have to get them somewhere before Dawn. Kishiko and them are getting ready to attack." She gulped, looking as if she was to panic.

Seyn cheered along with the DP's. She started preparing, by taking a bazooka and going out to practice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Friend raised a eyebrow and he sat a little away from where she was sitting "then why am i here?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Ichiro's eyes widened. "Shirean, you take them and stay with them. Make sure they're safe. Everyone else, prepare for battle. Maralyn, tell everyone..." With a grim expression, he went back to his room and prepared his battle gear.

Kishiko crawled over him and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "What you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Kuhn shrugged at Kishiko before she left "well then I guess your gonna miss all the fun then.... cause by the time you get there, they'll all be dead..."

Fate looked at his dad "Wheres mom....?"

Kuhn sneered at him "Don't speak of that wretch..." he walked off "You stay here and become reinforcements when Kishiko attacks...."

Fate nodded and went over to Kishikos room and knocked he sulked "Miyzaki.... I need to speak to you..."

Tsuna picked up Kyoko and stoked her fir "Calm.... Calm.... I'm never gonna be any use..."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 pm
"Ugh," Kishiko grumbled as she heard Fate at the door. "I'm a bit busy here!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Shirean nodded, and one at a time, the cubs, and Lee, then Shirean were gone into a field that never ended, and animals that could be hunted for them were around. "Teach your children." She said, touching the babies, and they were fur-covered, and were able to move, roar, and see.

Lee got up, in no more pain. She spotted a Giselle, and started getting food.

Maralyn started meditating. She sent a message to all the Chibi's she could find. "Calling all Chibi's! Calling all Chibi's! Get ready for battle! Repeat! The DeathPenalties have called WAR! REAPEAT! The DeathPenalties have Call WAR!" She repeated into everyone's head, as if she was a message at a war station.

Seyn stopped practising. She blew up 2 forests, 7 homes, and 4 Buildings. "I'm ready." She said to herself, watching people scream in terror, and the fire flying to the sky.  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Friend's eyes popped open he got up and went to the other side of the room "what? what? about Kaz or Zack?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:21 pm
Kishiko pouted. "How long are you gonna be in that disguise Zackie?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Friend smiled he walked over to her and changed back to Zack "so you did figure it out?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:27 pm
"Of course." She gave Zack a big long kiss. "Why else would Ace like you?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:56 pm
Zack chuckled a bit after the kiss "thats true"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Fate shrugged his shoulder and walked away "Why is Dad with that *****...."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Seyn got back into the HQ. She walked around aimlessly, and saw Fate. "What's wrong Fate?" She asked curious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:03 pm
Fate sighed "I've been thinkin.... Why Am I here.... My mom isn't here, my father keeps her away from the subject... and Miyazaki is a wrench who only cares of the ones she loves..... Why are you here Seyn?"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm
"Because I enjoy destroying things. I just recently how good it feels to hurt and kill." She smiled. "But I won't hurt you, your cool you know? How old are ya?" She asked.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games