Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Jude nodded, flying to Tomoyo's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 pm
'why? ur gonna get caught! u guys cant get caught!' derek thought bak frantically.

about an hour later we cud see cars driving to Itex and Itex was at least 4miles away. "alright guys. lets get the car and get in and out of the hell hole." i said angling my wing downwards.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm
They both nodded, angling their wings downward as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 pm
we landed behind a mini mart. "ok, ill go hot wire a car and u guys make a distraction and ill meet u 2miles from here ok?" blake said. "ok, but can u pick a nice car?" i asked. he smirked. "nah, im gonna pick out a crummy beat up old car that can barely start." he kissed my forehead and walked out to the front of the store disappearing as he turned the corner. "alright come on guys." i said walking around the corner.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 pm
'We won't get caught,' Amy sent back. They saw the other landing and started descending.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 pm
'ok..plz becareful.' derek thought bak and curled up next to hannah and took a nap.
'hey..you guys shouldnt b here ya kno? its dangerous and we dont want you guys to get caught.' chris sent to amy and sora.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Tomoyo and Jude followed Erin, looking around.
((Sorry for the one-liners, I'm blocked sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm
'We won't get caught, and we can help,' Amy sent to Chris. Sora created an illusion that hid him and Amy from view by making it look like there was nothing where they stood.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 pm
'why didnt u guys speak up while we wer at the hospital then?' she sent bak as she followed the others.
a woman walked out of her shiny black mitsubishi lancer with tinted black windows. "ok, we steal her car then." i whispered to the others. chris nodded seeming a littl distracted. blake opend the car and got in before the woman realized she hadnt locked her car. she locked it and went inside. "ok..whos a master mind at making distractions?" i asked turning around as we walked towards the doors.
(lol its ok smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 pm
"We are," Sora and Amy said, as Sora dropped the illusion.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm
my eyes darted to sora and amy. "wat r u guys..nvm..go ahead and go distract them..ill ask questions later.." i said putting my hands on my hips.
blake got the car to start and re-appeared. he waited for them to distract the woman so she didnt see her car driving awat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 pm
"Okay," Sora and Amy said. They went into the mini-mart, and after a few minutes came back out. "That should keep them busy for about ten minutes before they figure out it isn't real," Sora said, as a roar was heard from just inside the door.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:28 pm
"ok, lets go!" i said jumping at the sound. blake honked and unlocked the car as we all piled in. blake droveout of the parking lot fast, dodging the honking cars. "alright, so i see we dont hav to meet anywher so in the backpack ther r ur coats." blake said as he swereved out of the way of a motorcyclist. me and chris put our coats on and handed out the other coats. "sora amy...we dont hav two extra coats. wat r u guys gonna do?" i asked turning around to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:31 pm
Sora stretched, and as he did so he seemed to change. In a few seconds he looked he could be Blake's cousin. "That's what we're going to do," he said, dropping the illusion. "I'll use illusions to make me and Amy look like white coats."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games