Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:04 pm
"You're... quite an interesting girl," Michishige muttered, raising an eyebrow at her. Well, that took care of Maria. Now Michishige knew what he was getting everyone. Except Avery. Maybe a scarf.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm
((Mah gad fail >.< i hate my lagging comp and real life chores TT^TT))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm
"Having fun?" Christopher asked Maria as he looked at her.

Spencer checked to make sure his cell phone was turned on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm
{ It's kay, vampy. o: And I think we should wait for at least two moar peeps to get online... }

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 pm
( I HEEEERRRRREE!! Do I count as two? Lol Avery would DO not appreciate the lovebirds bit XD AH! Do you think the mall has giant pretzles??)

Avery felt super awkward strolling along with Whit, and wondered how she could free her hand without making it even more so, She sot a look at Jordan, who appeared to be talking to Tele in her mind -> again. It was funny how often he did that. It was like they were related almost. She'd been so confused the first few times she'd felt a conversation going on in Jordan's mind that didn't consist of entirely the girls own though processes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit laughed at Maria as she continued to place Spencer's glasses in jeopardy, much to her ignorance and general amusement. He saw the 209 coming up and was glad. It was getting colder out, not to mention darker.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm
{ I'unno. XD I just don't wanna leave too many peoples behind... though I suppose we could have them all do their separate shopping or something and meet back somewhere? That way everybody doesn't see everybody's presents. XD }

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 pm
Luxurious Poverty
{ I'unno. XD I just don't wanna leave too many peoples behind... though I suppose we could have them all do their separate shopping or something and meet back somewhere? That way everybody doesn't see everybody's presents. XD }

((i'm a bit worried for my character at that point will she be left at the school when everyone goes of to the ski lodge/ manshion-y thing?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:07 pm
(Nah, she'll be dragged along onto the bus in a mass of other students. Cause someone dropped their bag, and Treya oh so helpfully picked it up to help them carry it -> as you know she's trying to get better with people. So the teacher in charge of the bus will simply assume shes meant to be on there. See? works out good. 3nodding )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:07 pm
{ That's... a good question. ask Wolfy? I'unno... she could totally be a stowaway.

EDIT: I got ninja'd. D:}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm
|| sorry x.x I've been busily looking at Lolita dresses for a Ball that's going to be held at a con I'm going to... I'm torn between three :/ So I'm prolly gonna make a poll at a few diff places, then combine the votes. Then I'm gonna have to decide on a wig... I have a few picked out... ||

Maria nodded at Chirssy, to signify that, yes, she was having quite a lot of fun. She pushed the glasses on the top of her head and rubbed her eyes, then took them off her head and looked at them, "These are rather ugly sunglasses."

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Michishige flicked Maria lightly on the side of her head. "That wasn't very nice," he said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm
Maria fell to the side a bit, due to the flick in the head, "Uuu! But it's true!" She said, putting the sunglasses back on her head.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm
Whit just shook his head and held the door open for the group to get inside. Avery hastily freed her hand as she went through and grabbed the next one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm
"That doesn't mean you have to say it out loud. People might take offense," he said in reply to Maria, wagging his finger at her. "Gosh, I sound like a mother," Michishige chuckled, shaking his head as well. He walked inside behind Avery and turned to face the group. "Hey, I'm feeling generous. Anyone wanna piggy-back ride? Come on, you know you want one!" He used to give his little sister piggy-back rides all the time, when they were getting along.

{ He has a little sister! O: O: O: }

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 pm
Maria put her head in a stuck-up manner, "Hmph~ I'm too old to be having piggy back ride." She said, hurrying into the building, and, ah! Heating! She took the glasses off and put them back on Spencer, half failing since she could only manage to get them around his neck.

|| Dads making me go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow :3 ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games