Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image
Sumika giggled, doing angels in her pile of sand for a moment as Naomi pried herself free. Whatever had the Senju flustered went directly over the girl's head as she floundered in her pile of finely mashed kunai. Hand was grabbed however, as Naomi's hastily made clone welcomed her back to the horizontal plain just in time to hear the Hokage begin laying out the squad structures. Impatiently she waited, bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation for something that would never come. She paused for a moment, in slight disbelief that she hadn't heard her name called. An expression of pure dejection was swept away by hasty action a moment later as she literally sprang into action. "Hey hey hey! B-but what about me?!" She protested, bouncing like a madwoman, searching for some way to prove her value. "Uh, I can, uh, woosh!" She said, commanding her sand to gather only to let it fall again as her puppet was summoned with a one handed seal. "And the puppet." She added desperately, shaking it by the shoulders until it couldn't stand on its own any longer and crumpled into a heap. "And... and I promise I can do some other ninjutsu too, like lightning and rock and stuff." By this point she'd sunken back down into pile of iron sand, poking as halfheartedly at the crumpled training equipment as she made the protest she realized was unlikely to sway anyone's decision. "Stupid training dummy." She muttered dejectedly under her breath. She knew without a puppet she'd be rather useless, too clumsy to hang in a fight against actual specialized shinobi without her own special tool. She hated the idea of being left out though. It'd never bothered her that she didn't have a family specifically, but more that she was never in a place. She always felt like a piece without a puzzle, and needless to say knowing she'd be left behind on the first big mission did little to rectify this.

Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 460 / 460xxxxxCurrent Stamina 50 / 50xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Handseals can be performed with one hand. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Holy Rinaku

Naomi Tenkou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image

It hadn't really been that long at all as far as she could tell. Maybe more than a minute, but by the time she heard the loudspeaker address the village calling for two shinobi to report to the room, she figured she had to chance to get in and get her headband! Yasu and Choumei headed on past and so did Mitsuru, quietly, taking a seat far in the back, at least to get some idea of what was going on. Lots of questions, so far one person had left, and then came the assignments of squads. Had she missed something big? A buttload of names were called and divvied up, and one had noticed the same thing Mitsuru had. None of the workers were in the teams! She cleared her throat and stood up. "Uh, Ma'am? Mitsuru Yanaihara Shounin no Gouzoku. I wasn't put in a squad either... also, I need a headband and training permission"

鋼神

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379656757
Current Chakra 150 / 150xxxxxCurrent Stamina 150 / 150xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• Mission Expert: Missions completed one [1] post faster for [+25] Ryo
• Contract Negotiator: Ryo Rewards increased by [1.5x]
Class Reductions:
○ Dual Worker Class • +2 Smithing Titles
xxxxxLegendary Smith: The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.
xxxxxBalanced Master: This discipline mimics one of the user's other class's non-chosen disciplines. (i.e. non-Worker Class) The Double Specialization perk for said class is not available for gaining. In addition, any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing. (Performer Class' Grand Performance: The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C and Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.)
xxxxxLifetime Disciple: This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)
Tags
Holy Rinaku
Rocket Punches
Quote:

Knight of BIood

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honestly Kya was getting really tired of all of the sitting around now that the training was over. It was good that more eye candy had come into the room, and everytime one did, once again her eyes fluttered over to them. Nobuyuki was another friend from school, well more like someone she didn't mind. Just about when she was going to get up and interrupt his meditation and training, Choumei entered with a bang, causing Kya's eyes to snap towards the door. Next thing she knew, Kya heard her up beside the Kage and Yasu, and finally got a good look at the woman. She struggled not to stare at the woman's chest, unsure if jealous or enamored but otherwise definitely awestruck. She decidedly didn't stare for too long, and lucky thing because she went to speak to Naomi again, and instead only witnessed Sumimo crashing into the little Senju. Kya moved to the side, scooting her chair Using her Gunabi, and barely listened to the Kage talking to her subordinates. She heard up to where she would be partnered up with Yasu, and then got up, replacing the large fan on her back and approaching Nobuyuki wth her hands in her pockets.

When at last she reached him, she looked up into the taller man's eyes, her own face it's usual neutral state. Just a second or two later, a pair of fast, lithe fingers dug into the box of Pokki and took one. "I sort of wish you had cigarettes, but this will have to do," she told him. Her eyes rolled from him to Chet, still on the floor, with a bit of distaste. "I'm on a squad with him... and I actually have to go out on a mission with him. Looks like you lucked out, old man." she would say sticking out a limber, pink tongue and rolling the pokki flat against it. Her ears picked up on Sumiko's complaining about not getting sent out on the mission, and she felt just a little bit sad for the girl. No one should be barred from doing what they want, but even still if she would just get in the way, she would just get away. Better she continue to gain strength while she could than be worthless out in the field.

"Where were you anway? I would have thought you woulda wanted to get your head band as soon as you could." She would adjust her stand to lean on the wall beside him, looking up at the man with the pokki like a cigarette closed between her lips and he arms crossed below her chest while she waited for whatever was supposed to be happening.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:05 pm
    User Image
    .User Image
                                                      Looking over at the brown-haired woman who approached him and took some of his pocky, Nobuyuki exhaled softly; munching down on his pocky before reaching into his jacket pocket to retrieve a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. With that done he'd grab a cigarette out before handing one to Kya, grabbing one for himself after he finished eating his stick of pocky. Placing it between his lips he lit it up before inhaling deeply, filling his mouth and lungs with smoke before exhaling it slowly. He didn't smoke cigarettes too often anymore, usually preferring a pipe or just munching on his pocky; but who was he to pass up a free chance to smoke a bit. If Kya took the cigarette he would light it for her before placing the pack and lighter back in his jacket pocket, moving to put his left hand in his left pocket, letting his right hand and arm hang down at his side loosely. "I originally was planning on going right after the exam, but I got held up by some more...vocal members of my clan. The usual stuff, wishing me harm or death and throwing things at me. Took me a bit longer than I wanted to deal with them before I could go to the Hokage's office for my headband. Maybe I lucked out, maybe I didn't. You're a lot more interesting being around than nobody, since I have yet to be assigned a squad." Giving a slight smile he glanced at the girl before shaking his head at her way of standing around.

She gave off a much more aggressive aura than he thought she could, even if she didn't seem to be doing it consciously from what he could tell. Just her somewhat standoffish way of leaning and crossing her arms, closing herself off from the world would have probably made others back off unconsciously. However he wasn't like many other people of their rank, years of life experience made it easier for him to handle speaking and interacting with people than the average Genin, the benefits of being "Old Man" as he was called by others. Closing his eyes for a moment to savor the taste of his cigarette Nobuyuki reached up to pull it from his lips, allowing him to blow out a small cloud of smoke before returning it a second later. Looking over at Kya once more he spoke in his usual calm, even tone; his single golden eye seemingly piercing into her soul, though in reality he was just looking at her. "Has anything interesting happened around here while I was held up? I saw a few other Genin alongside the Hokage doing something but I didn't manage to get a good look or listen in on what was going on. I need a break from training to do other stuff, was it some sort of mission?"

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                      Genin ll Senju ll Bloodline/Medic ll Chakra: 410/410 || Stamina: 170/170

Techniques Used:

Quote:
                                                      [ OOC ]

User Image  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Finally finishing the last of her Pokki, Kya smirked at the cigarette. Nobu was someone to depend on after all. She took the cigarette and let him light it, flashing him only the second smile to pass her lips in the whole of this week. As he spoke, she craned her neck to the side and allowed his words to flow into her mind. For half a second she considered feeling bad for the man. Instead, only a sort of swelling admiration for the way he handled his situation came in it's stead. She took a long drag, allowing the pure death to cloud her lungs for just a few seconds. Two streams blew from her nose, right out the window nearby. "You know, it's unfortunate people let tradition and archaic thought processes block the path of motion in life," she began before another drag that killed the rest of her cigarette. She crushed the butt in her hand, accurately flicking it into a nearby trashcan and puffing her smoke back out the window. When he called her interesting she scoffed. "You don't even know the half of it, old man."

When she turned her own eyes back on his, the golden orb, solitary and unintentionally intense, was met in equal measure by her own. For her, the whole thing had been fairly enlightening, and she had to choose how to explain it without dragging too much on words. "Well, old timer, if you hadn't been held up you would have been instructed ot come here for a mission briefing. Those UHV assholes that people speak of in whispers and scared tones are in Ivilice-Sama's crosshairs. What we just witnessed was a memory she shared through a genjutsu. They fight dirty, use high tech s**t, you know. Beyond that... squads were assigned. I got off lucky and shitty. Sal is on my squad, and so is... Chet." She'd gesture to both of them, first to the blonde, then to the boy with the skull makeup on his face a lot less enthusiastically. Someone would have to wake him up, eventually. She fluttered her eyes, resting them on Nobu once more. "Maybe there's room for you on my squad in his palce... if you aren't too old to keep up with me that is."

A dangerous smirk played on her lips at the end of her tease, as did a wicked lift of her eyebrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 am
      Raichi Shadow Clone
      On his way here, Raichi's clone passed by the graveyard, and he overheard some crows making calls to each other. Not the coolest thing to hear when you pass by there. But once inside of the Academy, he had an idea. What if he could find a few techniques related to crows? Not only would it creep others out, but it would bee a good diversion if you had several birds flocking in your field of vision right? Finding the scroll he was wanting, he laid it out on a table next to a window in one of those private training rooms.

Reading through, he only found two he liked at first glance. Turning around he did the appropriate hand-seals and created a clone of a crow. Once the crow took off for flight though, several crows started to appear from the movement of the first one until there was a swarm outside the window of the Academy. He created anther crow and that soon multiplied as well. Finally when it was beginning to get to much, he ended the justu and the birds vanished into smoke clouds like a normal shadow clone would. Now for the other technique.

Raichi's clone created a clone of himself, or rather a clone of a clone, this time and had it strike him. Sadly, the clone was incompetent and missed, miraculously. Hmm.. He tried again and this time when the clone struck, the clone switched bodies with the other clone, and the new clone scattered into a flock of crows. From there, the clone spoke to himself to congratulate him on his success, which was weird because he was alone and probably looked insane.

Hopefully, it didn't affect the original's public image should someone for whatever reason find him in his locked little room. But this was weird because his voice rang out and was kinda loud seeing as it came from no central point. After the crows vanished through the window he sighed and sat down. So much was completed today, and he only wished for a place to sleep.

[[ Crow Clone Technique Rank C Learned ]]
      [[ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique Rank C Learned]]

Raichi needed to add more sensory techniques to his list and this academy could help with that problem. The clone looked through the jutsu list and found one that had to do with raining. This one would be good to cover a large area and give a decent amount of information quickly. He looked up at the top of the academy and saw there were clouds left over from a shinobi with the Suiton element, thankfully. If there wasn't then he wouldn't be able to learn this technique according to the scroll. He did the hand-seals and rain began to pour down. More specifically, rain began to pour down over two students who were playing under the clouds. The clone was able to sense both of the children that were being hit by the rain. He then stopped the technique because he didn't wish the rain to get traced back to himself and thus get his Original in trouble. The Raichi-Clone also noticed that this jutsu didn't have a particular rank. So the more chakra he used, the more area he should be able to cover.

[[ Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ] Rank X Learned ]]

Next, the Raichi-Clone decided to learn the Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu, or other known as the Astral Projection Skill. By using this technique, the real Raichi would be able to visit a place that he has once previously been to. By forming the needed hand-seal, an astral form that resembles a bubble in sun light of their being will appear at the desired location. While in said spirit form, the caster’s voice will sound deep and distorted. Deciding to give it a shot, the Clone-Raichi performed the specified hand-seal. There would be a faint static noise before a transparent, and not very distinct except for the eyes, silhouette appeared next to the clone. If one was close to Raichi on a relationship level, they could probably figure this form matched the outline of his figure, and even if they couldn't, his eyes should be a dead giveaway. Ending the technique the bubble-esque form of Raichi dissipated.

[[ Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ] Rank C Learned ]]

Clone-Raichi would slide out of the chair he was occupying and take a squat on the wood floor under the window as he started a quick chain of seals. Taking a deep breath and focusing, the clone began the process of calming his body. In this calmed state, he would merge his chakra with plant life and extend some form of sensory perception over great distances to gain heightened sight and auditory powers. Or that is what the scroll said he could do rather if he were to put his effort into it. Sadly, though, the clone wasn't feeling that up to it, so he didn't stress himself with trying to spy over a large distance, but only on the other side of the Academy where other students and Genin should be training. With this being done, he could see roughly a 3D view of his surroundings in a 300 feet diameter. The Raichi-Clone could see all the animals scurrying about in the nearby forest, hearing the slithering of snakes, and pick up on any movement as soon as it was made. He considered staying like this for a bit longer but ultimately decided to end the technique, feeling as if he was doing something wrong by watching the others like this.

[[ Zetsu's Sensory Range Technique [ Unnamed Rank X Learned ]]

The Clone's eyes followed the movements of a student out the window and watched when their training for a moment or two before returning to it's task. To begin with, the Clone worked on each seal for the next technique slowly, focusing on remembering each simple movement of hand and fingers alike, even as far as each twitch of muscle. Not only this but the clone also spoke the seals aloud to even help further the learning process. "[b]Hmm..[/b]" As his hands weaved each seal, his thoughts began to wander off into things that might help him with the summonings. For instance, he began to think about substituting with a active clone. One would switch places with said clone, but for summoning, you would have to pull it from one point to yours and vise versa with reverse summoning. While his thoughts had wandered, he had found himself very comfortable with the seals and could manage them fairly quickly at this point. Now all he needed to do was just implement his theorized idea into reality. He created a clone and quickly scribbled the summoning formula on it's back with ink. With a hum, he formed the seals and focused his chakra at the point that needed be, and when a small thundershock boom followed by a cloud of smoke was born as a result, The Clone's Clone appeared beside him as planned. With a wide toothy grin, he turned to the clone and gave it an energetic high five before dismissing it.

[[ Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Summoning Technique ] Rank C Learned ]]
      [[ Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ] Rank C Learned ]]

The last technique that Raichi, and thus Raichi-Clone wished to learn was known as Shunshin no Jutsu or the Body Flicker Technique. This jutsu allows one to teleport, to disappear and reappear in an instant. With such uses, this technique is a staple when it comes to rapid offense or hasty retreats. The example used in the scroll mentioned the use of leaves and that upon the activation of this technique, those in the immediate area would get a "feeling" or an "air" that something was about to happen. As such, Raichi's Shadow Clone, henceforth known as Clone-Chi, formed the hand-seals stated in the text and awaited what happened next. There was definitely a quick moment of "something" or rather a "feeling". As the moment occurred a gentle breeze of wind wafted in through the open window, carrying with it a small handful of fluttering leaves that swayed from side to side as they cascaded to the floor with little care in the world. The leaves would land where Clone-Chi was sitting and it became evident that he was no longer there or rather the room more specifically. Jumping off the top of the Acadmey, Clone-Chi burst into a cloud of smoke that quickly dissipated into the air and with that a flood of knowledge went rushing into the Original's mind.

[[ Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] Rank D Learned ]]

----Technical Exit----

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:17 am
      User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
      ¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
      ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
      ¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
      ¥ Ryo: 011500 ¥ AC:00022350 ¥
      ¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

Before Taka could say her piece a loud crash sent Yasu pivoting in place with his hand upon the hilt of his blade. Though upon seeing that it was just Choumei being Choumei he relaxed substantially. Turning back to face Taka he returned Choumei's nudge. He had missed her certain brand of personality during his travels. She had this way of cheering him up regardless of how he was feeling and he was relieved to see her doing so well.

Though his joy was instantly torn from him when he began to listen to the hokages words. War... all out war. While he wasnt afraid of battle by any means, what he was afraid of was the ramifications that would have on those he lead. He cared not for its effects upon himself but he knew none of them would make it out unscathed. Besides that not only was he getting one team of gennin, he was getting two teams, a full platoon. He had not heard of any of the gennin she was giving him before, right up until she had assigned his sister to his team. That, that was going ot cause problems. Family in the same unit more often then not lead to claims of favoritism. Furthermore how in the hell was he going to keep her safe while trying to lead the units into battle? Letting out a sigh he continued committing the names of his soldiers to memory while he listened to the rest of her piece intently.

What she was asking for was one tall order. Get six new gennin battle ready and up to his standard within two standard days. Impossible. Not only that their rules of engagement were limiting enough as it sat. Letting out a light sigh he began,"Taka what you ask is impossible. There is no way to get these Gennin up to my standard within two days. It would take them a week to get basic teamwork and tactics down, then another week for infiltration training. Not to mention all the other training we would have to cover, two man cell ops, combat life saver training, target and threat assessment. there just isn't enough time. Not to ensure that there will be no casualties. This is the UHV were talking about, not bandits and militia. They do this for a living too."

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:06 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Apparently the two which had entered the classroom were higher ranking shinobi though Naomi had no knowledge of what ranks or titles they held. Based on what Taka had said it appeared that she would be serving under the male of the two. A prospect which left the clone with a small shiver as she observed his cool demeanor. However the clone soon found itself blushing in response to the rest of what Taka had to say to the man. If he knew what she meant by her mark than he was probably also aware of what else the Hokage had seen fit to share with the newly minted genin. That was not the kind of start she had hoped for when it came to meeting her first squad leader. A sort of 'Hello, I'm ******** your boss and enjoy the connotations all of interactions now have'. The sheer loss of face she felt might have been enough to kill the girl were she not used to it by now.

Beyond that the squad assignment was rather bittersweet. While she was directly working with her new friend Oga and her twin Sal was in the same platoon too, it seemed like her friend Sumika was being left behind. The clone gently reached out and placed a hand on the younger girl's shoulder, "I'm sure there will be something important for you to do within the village Umi-chan! Plus we can always grab lunch together still." Hopefully her words helped to reassure the girl. She didn't like seeing her friend feeling down.

The appearance of another male soon caught her attention. This one she'd been warned about by her mother. Sure Naomi had always found him to be kinda cute and it's not like the idea of an older man wasn't alluring, but her parents were traditionalists and that man defied their worldview. As such he'd been demonized to her, someone to avoid, to despise. She didn't know why he was so detested but it didn't much matter, degenerate was his name so far as Naomi knew. With her recent transgression against her clan still fresh in her mind the idea of socializing with such a man was well beyond her desires. Not to mention that it was all moot because she was sort of taken now.

All that being said the reaction of her new boss was less than thrilling. It definitely did not feel good to be dismissed out of hand. All of them had graduated with at least satisfactory grades, and put in some intense training yesterday to boot. Who was he to down talk them all without knowing the slightest thing about any of them? Maybe it was her inexperience at work but the whole thing left a sour taste in her mouth. Working up some courage the clone's purple eyes moved to look over the man and then taking a deep breath she spoke up with faint smile bearing her insecurity, "I guess we better get started then." Ever the tryhard Naomi looked to tactfully avoid the depressing assessment at hand and simply get to work.

森林

Current BGM:
      Stats
      Konoha Registration #379585271
      Current Chakra 555 / 565xxxxxCurrent Stamina 135 / 135xxxxx
      Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
      • Botanist: If a roll on botany fails, receive one extra roll for that task
      • Mokuton Heritage: Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
      Class & Clan Reductions:
      ○ Sensor Class • Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
      xxxxxOracle: Passively sense chakra in a radius of five [5] yards.
      ○ Medical Class • Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
      xxxxxEfficiency Expert: Select medical techniques have reduced cost.
      ○ Senju • Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
      Techniques Used:
      Wood Clone (D)

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Gaian 0
      • Beta Contributor 0

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:29 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kichiro tanaka

Speaking
                                                      Thinking

Squads it was, but two to a leader. That was dangerously low supervision for a bunch of newbies going against a giant group of organized criminals. s**t, I better not die before I can honor the Goddess. He grimaced at the thought. Luckily, he was on Her good side and had Her blessing so far.

Choumei was the leader, and he knew from the other chuunin - Yasu's - response that it was her. She was going to lead him and an Uchiha and a Senju. The longer he dwelled on his new reality the more confident he was about their success. When was the last time a Senju and Uchiha had worked together and lost? Add him to the mix, as well as an apparently capable chunin and there was no way they could lose. His cocky personality showed its head in his thoughts: So we're the powerhouse squad. Chakra and blood-or-blessing-fueled strength for days. He grinned and looked to Choumei, confident that a strong-willed girl like her could manage them. "We have this in the bag, don't worry Lady Hokage." He crossed his arms as he glanced around the room for his new partners in crime, Kanzaki-no-Kami and Ichiryu.

OOC: Since we all went to the academy, I'm assuming all genin know eachother and we don't require real introductions. Also, I'm hype to get this show on the road and work with other ninja up close.

Chakra: 520/520 Stamina: 50/50 Class: Ninjutsu Specialist Rank: D-Rank Genin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:24 am
        User Image
        .User Image
                                                          Raising an eyebrow at Kya as she seemed to demolish the cigarette the moment he gave it to her, Nobuyuki let out a soft laugh; flicking what remained of his out the window before retrieving a stick of pocky to rid the remaining taste out of his mouth. While he enjoyed smoking every once and a while, it was more for the feeling and less for the taste of them. When she spoke on the archaic methods of clans like the Senju's, he allowed a somewhat somber look flash across his face for a brief second before it went back to the normal relaxed and uncaring one. "I agree, it's old and outdated; it limits people based on the actions of their parents and leaves them no chance to remedy the problem. However in some cases it has it's uses, building inner clan relations or even outer clan relations through an arranged marriage could be beneficial. In the end however I care little for the Senju's way of life now, for too long I've dealt with being an outcast from them; one who in their eyes would be better off dead than alive." The moment he said that he reached up to place a finger against his eyepatch as if remembering something for a few seconds before allowing the hand to fall back into a normal position.

Seeing the intense look in her eyes he internally chuckled, she was a very intense woman to be around; then again he could only assume she was doing it in response to something he'd done or said. Noticing a girl looking at him out of the corner of his eye he shifted his head ever so slightly in her direction, giving her a slight nod of his head. Sure he knew she was a Senju, he knew all the Senju in the Konoha forces; but she was young and never acted out against him in any way. After she turned her attentions to another person in the academy he once more looked at Kya, listening to her recap of what happened alongside who her squad consisted of. After she looked towards the two people on her squad he let an amused look cross his face, looking at the sleeping boy before looking back at her as she finished what she was saying to him. He somewhat disliked the nickname he was given "Old Man" especially considering he wasn't really that old yet, but then again he knew she was just joking with it so he didn't let it bother him too much passed a soft sigh escaping his lips. "I don't know, I saw Raichi earlier leaving after some boy jumped passed me outside; they might end up being my squad since I haven't been assigned one officially...you know what I'll send a Moku Bunshin with them and go with you for now, not like they'll need me for any intense combat." With that said he allowed a single clone made out of wood to form from him before it headed off in the direction Raichi went, keeping an eye out for the boy as it did so. With that done he would look at Kya with a calm gaze, waiting for her to explain what they would be doing or to follow her if she left.

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                          Genin ll Senju ll Bloodline/Medic ll Chakra: 410/410 || Stamina: 170/170

Techniques Used:

Quote:
                                                          [ OOC ]

User Image  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:15 pm
        User ImageUser Image
          Chōumei Sue Akamichi || Rank :: Konohagakure | Title: Genin Chuunin | Rank: C || Class :: Performer/ Bukijutsu || Chakra :: 445/450 || Stamina :: 205/210

Chōumei listened to Taka's words and her entire demeanor seemed to shift to one that was much more casual as she'd been given the green-light to stop acting so formal. It wasn't that Chōumei would remove all pretense of formally recognizing Taka as her leader and superior it's just she wouldn't forget the natural fact that Taka was human, like anyone else and that didn't require religious devotion to respectful mannerisms. Shaking out her joints and turning about to see the faces of the Genin as Taka called their names. Paying attention to their individual expressions or what glint of recognition came over their faces as their names were called Chōumei would be able to feel out just who was who from that much. Cricking her neck to one side making a audible cracking sound Chōumei would listen to first Yasu-Chin’s usual realist and sometimes nearly pessimistic “real talk”. A beaming smirk on her face as Kichiro-Cho (working out the nickname) seemed to be of a positive mind Chōumei could work with that, but looking at the faces of those who she could see respond to the cal of their name she’d noticed a number of them didn’t seem as physically “tough” as she was hoping and her attention was drawn towards the haphazard attempt of the one kunoichi who seemed desperate to participate.

As Sumika was being comforted by her friend, Naomi?, Chōumei would think to herself she’d walk over and crouch down to the eye level of the slumped and depressed puppeteer raising a fist under the girls chin to bring her eye to eye with the Ebony Shinto Priestess.
        ” Stiff uppa lip Shugah, pouting about an order from the Hokage ain’t gonna do much for’ya now is it? I like ya energy, so I’ll tell ya something good. What say you and me go on a mission that’ll rell let ya get a chance ta shine after all this lil’bit of troubles cleaned up? ”

Withdrawing her proximity from the girl and look back at Yasu Chōumei would address his concerns directly.
        ”AH~ Fooey! Yasu-chin I do believe you’ve gotten a rather stiff stick up your backside from being away for so long. Ain’t that you’re wrong, cause lets be honest that rarely happens. But lets give these guys a chance ta shine like we did coming out of the academy. Weren’t we no better ff than them when Masahiro sent us into those woods and we just so happened to be under trained and likely out matched by guys who could fight on par with Anbu. Still we chased’em down with skill and precision cause, we never forgot who we were and what our strengths were and how well we could support one another.”

Turning about on her heel and looking out at the Genin again Chōumei would aim her words to them now. ”What Yasu-chin, uegh hmm…. Yasuhiro-sensei here has said is true it takes time to really ingrain the innate sense of teamwork, skill, and problem solving abilities necessary for taking on UHV soldiers who are specialized in negating our primary means of combat. But Kami-sama Willing I’m gonna get this show on the road and try anyway. We can defy the odds and nothing ever just a zero sum result if you put you mind passion, and will to it. I need my Genin to Report in NOW, OSU! ”
        Slamming the flat knuckled gauntlets discreetly worked into the unique armor she was wearing she’d create a audible heavy BOOM simply from the pressure of her fist slamming against one another.
        ” You won’t be sleeping for a day and a half, since our times so short and I need to ingrain some key lessons and understandings about your limits, skills, and cooperation required to proceed on this mission! I WILL NOT TOLERATE WHINING! WE LEARN BY DOING UNDER MY COMMAND! SO WHERE ARE ALL MY GUMMY BEARS?!”, Denoting the nickname in general to her squad as to say they were all “squishy”, Chōumei would briefly give them a moment to gather before just going and picking them out from her observation before based mostly just on her gut feeling and every now and then looking back at Taka and Yasu for their look of approval for just who she was point to or just out right nudging along to a uniform line in front of her.

”Well lets make this my more direct introduction Genin, I’m Chōumei Sue Akamichi, I enjoy Prayer to the Kami, dance, song, and an good workout, Oh and FOOD, like alls the food, Though I don’t think I’ve tried it all yet but I’m gonna. Nice to make your acquaintance and I’m sorry in advanced for any bruises during your…processing I guess I could call it that. Yasu-chin~, Taka-Chi~ I’m gonna leave with my squads ta somewhere more rocky than this. You to play nice, and I don’t mean frisky nice (looking at Naomi), I’m gonna go do the thing. Yasu-chin we’ll catch up later.”
        Marching confidently through the door she’d entered not but a few moments ago Chōumei would simply lead not assured of any promise that her squads would follow exactly what she said, but she moved on wither hands laced to the back of her head in a carefree demeanor looking up at the sunny sky with a smile on her face.
        ”So sound off, lets hear your names and your specialties, I might be your squad leader…or better said supervisor, but I didn’t really get profiles on all of you gummies. Mmm I could really go for some candy right about now. Common lets chat while we walk, Raichi Umemiya Senju, Sora Ushio, Kanzaki-no-Kami Uchiha, Ichiryu Senju, Kichiro Tanaka, and Flora Bele… Hey, has anyone seen Belecos?

[Exit to ❧ Environment: River]

((OOC:: ))
        ¥ Ryo: 1,270 | ¥ AC: 3,250
        User Image

Passives/Attributes:
        • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [ Academy]
        • Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [Academy]
        • Learns Bukijutsu one [3] post faster. [ DoJo]
        • Learns Taijutsu one [1] post faster. [ DoJo]
        • 10% price reductions for shopping.

• Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].

•Weapon Specialist: The user Gains a free custom weapon slot, while forsaking the ability to learn ninjutsu for the ability to learn more than 1 rigorous style (styles still count for 2 slots). With their inability to learn ninjutsu, they get to learn [1] additional bukijutsu style for every 10 ninjutsu slots their were supposed to acquire. Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

• Walking Contradiction: Chōsu has oddly no trouble when it comes to performing genjutsu, contradicting and overriding her clans normal weakness in this area, and all ninjutsu and genjutsu slots are compounded into genjutsu, yet learning genjutsu does take one [1] more post for her than others. (not conflicting with buki discipline b/c she "would of" had them)

• Prodigious Martial-Artist!: Chōsu has a large and curvy build and flexible physical shape that allows her to learn and practice most any(soft or hard) Buki or Tai-jutsu style rigorous or not with just one [1] slot. Provided her curvy physique has the benefit of mass for hard-style, and springy flexibility for soft-style. (though purely light-weight styles are restricted when heavy)
        Yet this is a taxing task in terms of the time it takes to learn these Jutsu increasing learning requirements by one [1] post.

• The Hunter's Instinct: Can always find The [Chakra Virus] monster in the general direction from her location.

• Kasai: Upper-body Strength Moderately increased [stage three]

• Basic Stance
        Physical :: E :: training
        The user holds their weapon at the belly button level, with the tip of the blade pointing at their opponents throat. This is a simple, but aggressive stance.

Jutsu:
        { Current Weight: 245Lbs }

Weapons/Items:
        {Inventory}
        • Nodachi [Black Steel Forged]
        • 7 Kunai
        • 8 Senbon with bells
        • Refer to Profile for full arsenal. [hot link connected to face claim]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
        Holy Rinaku'][/quote]
        [quote="Azeiel The Risen

Indefatigable Interloper

Klayko

izeromus

malavaes

Praying Psycho Mantis

Ningishzida

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:28 am
        Praying Psycho Mantis

Ningishzida

User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
        Antidote

She said she would pray for me...

Chet would rise from the ground holding up and invisible lion's head in both hands above his head. He had a frenzied look on his face. He was breathing heavily as is he had just come out of some long battle. "The BEAST IS DEAD! He announced throwing the invisible lion head on the ground. To him it was there in all it's gore. Truth was Chet had past the last 10 minutes fighting it in what ever dimension he had gotten himself stuck in. But his high was wearing off slowly. Reality was becoming more lucid. Not the average person's reality obviously, but he would no longer see an imaiginary lion head on the ground.
        Looking around he noticed new faces in the room. He still couldn't remember their names, but his nicknames worked like a charm. Apparently a squad leader was leaving with a good portion of the group to go and train for what ever they were going to do on the mission. Chet still had no idea what he was going to do honestly. Hopefully he would get the chance to beat the living s**t out of someone. He was a simple man.

It was slowly dawning on Chet that he hadn't thrown a celebration party yet for some reason. He had to make something big and grand. Just to shove it in the faces of people that said he wouldn't pass. Was he being petty? Yes.
        But his emotions were no longer his own and simply a dilution of what it once was. "I might even sing..." He mumbled to himself as he paced back and forth. In his mind he was constructing the entire layout for the event.
        He was thinking location, people, time, drinks/drugs per person, cops, music, musical appearances and whether or not to light it all on fire at the end in glorious fashion. Hopefully who ever decided to put him in their squad gave him at least a week off.

Chet's nose twitched at the smell of nicotine smoke being expelled into the air. He patted his pockets for his own, but they were empty. As a matter of fact all of his drugs were gone as well. "s**t. ******** lion took my s**t."
        He grumbled as he walked up to the smoking duo. Light Weight and...He hadn't given the classy looking fellow a nickname yet. He noticed the guy wore an eye patch. Cyclops. Perfection. It was a pretty bad a** nickname in Chet's mind. "Aaaay can I bum off a smoke, bruh? I'm dyin' over here." He asked while itching his neck. Miss Light Weight was glitching out on him. Her appearance would keep changing between high resolution and low resolution. It was freaking him the ******** out. He decided not to look at her. But it was cool at the same time so he looked again. Then he changed his mind. Then he looked again.
        Chet b

I said it's too late for me.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
        • Tycoon 200
        • Millionaire 200
        • Wall Street 200

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:23 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kichiro tanaka

Speaking
                                                        Thinking

Kichiro flinched at the booming sound from Choumei's gauntlets, and grimaced at the lack of sleep they were apparently going to get. She was going to ride them hard to get them up to standards, and it made sense, but it also really sucked. He didn't want to serve in a war when he'd just gotten to his feet but it was a return in being trained in his arts. And he wasn't going to made out as a liar or a cheat, that was for damn sure. To war it was.

Choumei Sue Akamichi introduced herself as religious (he agreed), a lover of athletics (meh), and a foodie (no opinion, yet). He followed her as she made her way out, listening to her go on and on. It seemed she was the opposite of the strong, silent type. Well- at least the silent part. The gauntlets he got a glimpse of made him shiver. "Kichiro Tanaka. Ninjutsu specialist; I utilize three elements. My Goddess has blessed me with the ability to manipulate pure light. I wasn't born here so if I ever act like a tourist around Konoha... I kind of am." He smiled to himself and crossed his arms, taking a quick glance at the genin that were going to be responsible for his life and the mission's success.

[exit]

AD Reaper Elyse

Chakra: 520/520 Stamina: 50/50 Class: Ninjutsu Specialist Rank: D-Rank Genin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:03 pm
          User ImageUser Image
                                                                < CHAKRA > 2555 / 2555 < STAMINA > 1395 / 1395
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taka couldnt help herself. Choumei's mood was very contagious to be around. Before long she was smiling wide and in good spirits. "Take your time to get them up to speed but keep in mind we DO have a deadline. I trust you will give them the skills they all need to survive and overcome these soldiers." She said to the two. Choumei was jumping into things headfirst it would seem. She also knew that yasu wouldnt disappoint. She entrusted the group she did to him because she knew they would be trained well.

Her head turned to Sumika. She could feel the crushing despair coming off her. "Dont worry. I didnt call your name for those squads because you have a certain versitility about you that I need for another project. The uhv have technology. Our various workers will be striving to understand those pieces of technology. But they will need protection. Your mind will allow you to do both and Im pretty happy to have someone like you around in this case. I will make sure that you have a workshop for your puppetry. I believe you mentioned you needed a marionette? I personally have never used one but Im sure we can get you whatever model you want easy enough. We are allied with suna after all and they have a massive puppetry market within their village. Let me know the specs you want and Ill make sure an order gets sent out." She said, her head turning to a lower ranking anbu recruit that moved up to her side. He whispered into her ear and she nodded. "It would appear Im needed elsewhere. If you will all excuse me. Take care of some of the requests on the mission board for the time being. I will have anyone that hasn't been assigned a squad yet sorted within the day." She said, heading towards the entrance to the academy; allowing her lions to stay and keep an eye on things here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • <SANNIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                                xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                                • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                                • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                                • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                                • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                                • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                                • Shinobi-mas: Santa's Library (good for 10 ninjutsu/genjutsu, 1 buki/tai-style, or 2 custom jutsu), 10 free training/missions posts
                                                                • Santa's Knowledge (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                                • Regular Thursday (-1 post to any combination of 2: learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                                • Assassins mark: Able to attack vital organs with ease of a medical specialist.
                                                                • Spiral Weave: Giant animal: Red Fox
                                                                xxxx< Techniques Used >

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:08 pm
          User ImageUser Image

Kya flared her nostriles a bit when the old senju mentioned that inner clan relations had their uses. She had been a lucky one in that she hadn't had to grow up in the Uchiha Compound; social graces she didn't believe in were never forced down her throat, and rules and traditions she had no use for similarly had been largely bypassed by her. In fact, until she moved into the village she didn't even know that all the Uchiha, gifted or not, lived in one place in Konoha. Instead, her parents shaved off those traditions for ones having to do with Jashinism instead. And insofar as they know she was a good little priestess in training, perhaps even one of the chosen to gain immortality. Quite amusing was how in the dark they were.

What they didn't know was that she believed in a different god altogether... the god who existed long before the Perversion of Jashinism ever surfaced fully.

When he nodded, she split her gaze towards the person he'd done it to, catching the tail end of Naomi looking towards him. Right. She's a senju, and he's the b*****d boy born in sin. She had hoped Naomi would be above something like that, but she'd likely be disappointed in that regard. With all the noise CHoumei had just made, Kya almost smirked at the woman's energy. Instead she cast a glance to Yasu, wondering what kind of squad leader she'd end up with while her taller friend continued speaking. "Well, we likely need to wait for Ivilice-sama or Yasu-sensei to take you with us, but here's hoping. It'd be nice to have someone else with a bad habit around." And then Chet woke up, in his fever dream still it would appear. He mouth formed a hard line initially as he approached, letting her eyes roll over him for a few seconds, taking in his form and finding him, at least asthetically, to be agreeable at least. She didn't care for his tattoo beyond that it reminded her of what her parents would look like during their killing rituals. She regarded him simply. "Chet. You're on my squad. I doubt you remember me. People call me Moody B. Officially, Kya Aomine." With that she'd not to him looking at Nobuyuki. "I'll owe you a pair of squares, let him have a cig, Old Man." She turned away from the two, bending about ninety degrees to lean out the window she'd blown her smoke out of. From where she was, she could see into the village streets pretty easily, hustle and bustle lighting up her ears and cool breeze stimulating her face and neck.

She was itching to be anywhere else. Doing anything else.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff
            Gaia's Games
            Mini-Games