Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm
{That sucks. D: Well, I hope you have fun at least.
Hm...I can think of a few.
Oh! And this is the pic I told you about!}

Larai clapped her hands together once and said, "Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what my baby brother or sister will be like."

Mala grinned like a fool, just now putting on her necklace. "Thank you for the necklace, Larai. By the way, there's no way I'm letting you miss out on your new brother or sister. After they're born, I'll make sure they get to at least know you for a little bit before you leave again."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm
((Yaaay Van gets his blond child. XD
*if Anime is on compy, pokes to go watch profile vid*
And yes, I shall poke once a night now until you see the lawlness. XD
And do tell. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Same goes for Kai, wherever the hell he is. If that boy doesn't show up within the week, he's getting summoned here whether he likes it or not." Van said as he attached the dagger to the back of his belt, something he'd practiced with for a while over the years after their original adventure.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 pm
{I watched it and lol'd.
Yes he does. XD
Maybe it could have a little godly magic left in it - restoring some of Van's powers?
Maybe it's worth more than Larai realises, being a huge target of treasure hunters and everything?
Or maybe it once belonged to a valiant hero whose spirit is now trapped inside - who, coincidentally, grows a strange crush on Mala?}

"We certainly shall." Mala said, nodding slightly in agreement. "Well, let's discuss this more inside. It's so dusty and hot outside, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm
((...I'm kinda torn between one and three....*pictures screaming matches between Van and voice in dagger that no one else can hear*))

"I know there's a hell of a lot of emotional ties here and what not, but remind me again why we haven't tried to find somewhere more green to move to? I'm sure there's got to be a few patches left out there somewhere." Van said as he closed the door after Larai.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 pm
{Maybe both?}

"You want to go searching now? It'll be only four months or so until the baby comes. I have a feeling it'd take much longer than four months to find it." Mala warned Van, part of her finding herself unable to abandon this place after all tha'ts gone on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 pm
"Yes, but five months ago you weren't carrying a child." Van said.

((If we can figure out a way to make it work, sure.

And I had a feeling you'd like the vid. My favorite parts have to be 'BLAAAAAAAAAAAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP' and 'beacuase'. Just....beacuase. rofl ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 pm
"Well, I am now and it'd be difficult to leave. I say we try and focus on getting some magical runes set about - growing magically induced plants instead. I am a witch, after all." Mala said with a soft chuckle.

{Perhaps the creepy spirit was an old god who was only awakened by Van's taking the blade? Like, he could've been a god from before the previous pantheon's time? Before Atius ever came into power? XD

Reading the actual spelling mistakes is awesome.}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 pm
"A pregnant witch, but you've still got more power than I do now." Van said with a slight chuckle.

((I like it. XD

The British accent just makes things better.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm
{Thank you. Also, the old god should have a british accent too because british accents kick a**.

Hell to the yes.}

"You're still the most hansome and persuasive man that's ever lived. I'm just a firebolt-happy sorceress who sometimes has too much time on her hands." Mala joked, flashing a grin at both Van and Larai.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 pm
((Oh, and I might be interested in that mafia rp you're thinking about if I can help out somehow. My watching of Baccano might just come in handy! biggrin ))

"Flattery will get you nowhere when I already love you." Van said giving Mala a quick kiss on the cheek on his way back to the kitchen. "Dinner will be ready soon, though I should be able to stretch it into food for three." he called, hoping Larai wasn't going anywhere until tomorrow at least.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 pm
{Really? That'd be awesome! Yes, I need a co-founder to help me make up a good story line for one. I have an idea for a fantasy mafia story, but I don't want to make that into a RP...at least not yet. I want a more realistic setting, although it doesn't have to be down-to earth pessimistic realistic. You know what I mean.}

"Sounds great!" Larai said, now going over to sit herself down on the coutch. She didn't plan on leaving any time soon, if she could help it. She wanted to know her little brother or sister first, after all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm
"You're lucky we haven't touched either of your rooms yet. Considering Kai's less likely to visit, I figure we'll redecorate his room for the baby." Van said with a slight grin.

((*puts on fedora and attempts NY accent* Well, while fantasy mafia sounds pretty damn sweet, I'll see what I can do for ya.

Seriously though, go watch Baccano. Aside from the immortals, it's a totally realistic mafia/gangster setting in 1930s NY. Funimation did a spectacular job on the dub, the action and music is great, and filled to the brim with bloody violence and awesome characters.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:33 pm
{How many episodes is it?}

Larai chuckled. "I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees it." she half-joked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm
((16? Tops?

And you hafta watch the dub. Japanese people attempting to speak english in assorted foreign accents is a horrible thing to hear.))

"If I had known we were having company I would have made something a little nicer." Van said bringing out their food like a waiter with one plate balanced on his arm. He was either showing off, or he'd been the chef of the house for far too long.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm
{XD Lol, really? I'll have to check it out then.}

"Are you kidding? This looks delicious." Larai said, remembering all too well how disgusting ship food tastes.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games