Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at The Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Minn, Jer and the twinsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relaxedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, I bet I'll get to annoy the hell outta Echo this year, he's a shoe-in for Ravenclaw...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy was barely off the train when another voice caught her attention. She blinked for a moment, trying to remember if she knew him already, but it registered that he'd introduced himself. She tried to place his face, at least; he did look somewhat familiar. She thought he was in her year, but wasn't sure, a fact that made her want to grimace, since she wanted to know everyone in her year. But, she smiled instead, flipping her multi-colored locks over her shoulder. "Heya, I'm Gypsy Lovette," she told him. They were joined shortly by the others, a group that Gypsy oddly considered her posse, despite the fact that they'd never all been together at once before today (aside from classes, when they were only short Minn, but it wasn't like Jess and Toby and Jer ever interacted then anyway). She supposed that was an odd thought to have. But, it was there. She smiled at the thought. Good. She could find a way to get them all together and plot mischief, then. They'd not seemed to have any problems with one another on the way here, so obviously they could all get along... right? Minn might not be up for any troublemaking (although Gypsy wasn't so sure after her weird answer about her Summer), but she could maybe be, like, a lookout, or provide alibis, or something. It was an option.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Rawwry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darren turned when another girl joined the small group and introduced herself, Minn, pretty name. Then the girl with brightly colored hair introduced herself as Gypsy. It was definitely unique. But, that's what Hogwarts was about, right? The unique? "It's a pleasure to meet you both," He combed through his hair with his fingers. It was getting a bit long. Maybe he'd get Cait to style it for him one time, she'd offered several times before, but he had turned them down each time.

Darren looked up at the group of second years in front of him,
                                                                              "So...what do you guys do for fun?"

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Feet stepping on crunchy, freshly fallen leaves; luggage clanking as it was towed down the steps of the train; a faint humming as the unforgiving wind whipped past every object in its way... These were the only sounds that registered in Hayden's mind as she stepped onto the platform, her robes dancing around her with each step she took. She did her best to tune out the roar of the other children to little more than a dull buzz, that—with time—she soon forgot about all together.

A faint sigh whispered past her lips, accompanied by the rolling of her eyes. She slowly turned on her heels as she reached the outskirts of the sea of students, her usual unimpressed expression speaking volumes about her lack of entertainment. She might have appeared similar in size and stature to the other children, but her blood bled darker, her skin burned hotter, and her patience seemed to disintegrate before one's very eyes.

Hayden's first year at Hogwarts was just as she had assumed before arriving—short, meaningless, and uneventful. She had found herself paying such little attention in class that, more often than not, she had chosen not to go. She opted instead to read each of her school books from front to back, privately in the heavy silence of the Slytherin common room while her housemates attended class. She didn't make these academic choices known to her peers when she could avoid it, but it showed on the occasions that a display of her magical abilities were required. By the look of the unattractive faces around her, she could only assume that the coming year would prove to be a similar experience for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer blinked. That had to be a loaded question, right? He could name half a dozen things off the top of his head, most legal and some not, and didn't know if he should mention them or not. For all he knew, he would totally decide in this blood superiority like it seemed a lot of people did in the school. He had no idea what anyone else's blood status was, though honestly, why the heck did that matter, anyway? All it did was cause a lot of anger and hate, and he wanted no part of that. Instead, he decided to take his chances and say what he did for fun, well, as much of it that was legal, anyway. "I don' know abou' you, bu' I like ta perform. Well, magic acts, mostly. Ya know, stree' magician an' all tha'. Been one fer a long time, now. Magic's been me whole life. A' leas' until I found ou' tha' I had magic. I'm a mudblood, see? Now, I tend ta mess up magic a lo'. I blame i' on me wand, personally."

-------------------------------------------
State: Friendly
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius got off the train and got his things, He was in a rather bad mood about this year. They made him a prefect what type of joke is this. Darius never saw himself as a prefect type, He was more likely to pick a fight with someone then be a leadership type. He was surprised Ver did not get to be a prefect and if he could he would give the position to her, its not like he wanted it. He sighed and grabbed his begs maybe he could see the head of slytherin about this mix up.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre hopped off the train, her dress fluffing up around her knees. Her eyes were bright, a soft smile on her face. Her light red hair danced in the breeze, her dress dancing as well. She looked as though she'd matured a bit over the summer, a wee bit taller, a few more freckles, and a thicker book. She hoped she could find some friends in the crowd, but wasn't sure, as there were a ton of people. Surely somewhere in the crowd were her friends, perhaps looking for her. Unfortunately, she was too short to tell. Maybe if she just walked... maybe...

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Tired
                                                              Thinking : I hope I’m not hallucinating…
                                                              Doing : Ummm, I don’t know what
                                                              Where : Hogsmeade Station
                                                              With : Everybodyyyy

XXXXXXX Xavier stepped down the train as he rubbed his eyes, his head down. He had come late, and he barely got on the train. And he was tired as hell. Slowly, his blue eyes darted up and thought that his friends hadn’t really seen him. Despite being tall, the brunette squeezed through the crowd with difficulty, then gave up as he realized that he might trip and get stepped on later. Worse case scenarios here I come. The fourth year let out a sigh as he let himself get swept over by the crowd to where the carriages are. Because surely, the students here already look like second years and above. “Damn,“ he sighed as he remembered the torture he got last summer. He had an awful flu so he got his father to deliver his new books and other necessary materials for him. And he never got to see… her.

The thought just made him sulk more. He would’ve met her in Diagon Alley, and they would have chat. And they would have got ice cream…. And shared random books… and told their own stories… Oh how much he had missed. He looked up again through his half-open eyelids and saw the familiar red hair he had last seen during the end of the school year feast. Almost instantly, he squeezed through the crowd and gently grabbed her arm. ”Lyre?”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre was more or less zoned out, thinking about school and things. She was trying to figure out why she had felt so... lonely all summer. Perhaps it was because she hadn't seen Xavier? The girl had quite enjoyed hanging out with him last year, for what little part she was awake.

A hand grabbed her arm, her name said aloud, and, with a loud squeak, the girl jumped. A flurry of red hair acted as Lyre spun around, wide eyed. Her breath slowed back to normal at the sight of her friend, her Xavier. Immediately, she jumped up, wrapping her arms around him. "Xavier! Oh! I missed you!" She hugged him tight, happy to finally get to see him again. Now she just had to wonder where he'd been.

IceGrayWolf

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:04 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Blissful
                                                              Thinking : Wow, it’s really her…. Wait, is she this tall before?
                                                              Doing : Walking over to the carriages… slowly..?
                                                              With : Everybodyyyy; Lyre

XXXXXXX Xavier is definitely sure that this was Lyre. There would be no one else in Hogwarts that would give him this kind of reaction: relief, happiness, want. It would only be her. And it was confirmed when she spun around. His lips twitched into a wide smile as he stared at her, blue eyes clashing with violet. But her jumping to him in a hug was unexpected, causing him to back down a few steps back. “Whoah, whoah, whoah. Easy there,“ he continued to grin and he reciprocated her hug. Oh how he had missed her, this little redhead.

”I missed you too, Lyre. So much.” He held her closer to him, not wanting to let go. Then he knew that they might miss carriages, and broke up the warm hug. In a few moments, they stood there. It would look awkward before but right now it’s still processing in his mind that he finally got to see Lyre again. Right here, right now. And he was sure to make every moment with her count. His grin was still in place as he made Lyre turn around and continue to walk. He wouldn’t want them to take any unwanted attention. Although he didn’t really care. Meh. ”So, how’ve you been?” he asked, tilting his head to one side as he moved beside her.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre giggled at Xavier, not wanting to let him go, even though she knew she had to. He missed her! She had missed him too, but he missed her?! The thin girl squeezed the boy 'round the middle, not wanting to budge. Unfortunately, he had to push her away, then he began... pushing her?

The redhead was confused, and hurt, until she realized he was coming along to. How could she forget the carriage ride?! He asked how she'd been, so she piped up. "I've been just fine, I suppose. I have a new owl that I call Henry. I also got string so I can learn to knit! And mummy made me keep a sleep log, so we could make sure I wouldn't go comatose... again..." She scooted away from his push a bit, then grabbed his hand, so they could walk together, rather than her being shoved along. Her eyes were bright, happy orbs, and her smile reflected nothing less. "How about you? Have you been well?"

IceGrayWolf

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Blissful
                                                              Thinking : I really hope she doesn’t worry…
                                                              Doing : Walking over to the carriages… slowly..?

XXXXXXX Xavier just couldn’t hide his happy smile, even when she replied. This is just…. He’s just so happy right now. However, he couldn’t help but just tease her. Just for a little bit. “Henry, I see. Henry the owl. Though I always thought that you’ll buy a bunny. So that you’ll know how you look like when you eat,“ he gave a lopsided before chuckling. ”Just joking. I just missed you, that’s why I’m acting like this. And wait, so now you know how to knit?” He couldn’t hide his amused smile. This girl never fails to surprise him. Perhaps it’s one of the things he loves about her. But at the reminder of her being comatose again made him stiff. He can’t imagine what he’ll do once he sees her like that again. Unmoving…. Just the rising and falling of her chest made him ease out that she wasn’t dead.

”I would most likely go insane when that happens.” Then all his thoughts go shooed away when she grabbed his hand. Xavier couldn’t help but flush. Then at her question, he took a short glance at her then replied. ”Um,” he scratched the back of his head as he thought of how he would explain his flu to her. Surely it won’t be hard, right? Right? ”I, ah, just got a terrible flu throughout the whole summer. But I’m fine now. Definitely.” He gave her another grin and planted a quick peck on her cheek. He blushed further. How he wondered if the people are noticing how red he is right now…

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre grinned at Xavier's speaking of Henry, then offered a confused expression when he mentioned bunnies. He told her it was to show her how she ate, making her giggle happily. "Well, as adorable as bunnies are, they can't deliver letters to Mummy and Daddy in London, now can they? An-and I don't eat like a bunny!" She giggled again, then grinned. "I don't mind you acting a bit hyper!" When he asked about knitting, she shook her head slowly. "Mummy showed me a few steps, then bought me a book and a few yarn balls. Hopefully I can figure it out. I want to try to make scarves for all my friends for Christmas!

He mentioned going insane at the thought of her ever going comatose again, but she simply smiled. "Well, I can't now! How ever will I skip my studies? You've caught on to my plots!" She had time for a dramatic sigh before her composure broke, sending her into giggles. "Imagine, me, wanting to get out of studies! I spent much of last summer trying to catch up!"

Violet eyes looked up into blue as he said "um" about her question of his summer. He said he had been down with a terrible flu, causing her mouth to form a perfect "o" in surprise. The poor dear! He said he was fine, but she shook her head lightly. "Poor darling! You shouldn't be out in this chill air! I don't want you sick again, hear? You can wear my sca-" She stopped, frozen and wide-eyed when Xavier kissed her cheek. Tiny hands released the scarf she had been holding, one knit by her mother, who was quite good. Color rose quickly to her cheeks, the girl in a sort of stunned silence.

"I-I... I..."

IceGrayWolf

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:49 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Blissful, Mischievous
                                                              Thinking : Scarf all the waaaay
                                                              Doing : Having fun? Well, for me. But meh ignore me.

XXXXXXX “Touché,“ Xavier replied, giving off a defeated sigh but still smiling. ”But still, you do eat like a bunny, you know. And don’t worry, it’s cute,” he admitted, remembering when she nibbled her cookie when they were talking on the shore of the lake, and when he gave her some sweets when she woke up. His memories made him smile again. Then he shrugged at the thought after. He might be too hyper right now. He’s often like that. So instead he made himself calm and relaxed. He certainly doesn’t want to make a scene in the middle of this crowd. Then he grinned again as she explained how she knew how to knit, and how she plans on giving her friends some scarfs. “I’m sure that your friends would definitely enjoy it.”

Then it came the humorous Lyre. ”Well, if you need any help, though I know that you can do it yourself, I’m always here to help,“ he offered, looking proud before joining her laughter. And then he caught her off guard with his kiss on the cheeks. But she called him darling, causing the chaser to smile again. Then he bent down to reach for her fallen scarf and patted down the dust and some tiny dirt. Contented that it was clean, he placed his index finger lightly on her lips as his mouth formed a simple Shhh. ”You don’t have to force yourself,” he said quietly as he wrapped Lyre’s scarf gently back on her neck. But since it’s long enough, he wrapped the other end of it on his too. ”You know that you could just wipe the scarf off my neck if you’re not comfortable with it,” he said as he took a peek into her blushing face. Blushing Lyre is cute too…

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre snickered when he said her eating habits were cute. "Well, thank you, I suppose!" Honestly, she had always eaten like that, even though she had never known it to be bunny-like. That was certainly new information. She thought back to their voyeur to the lake last year, then remembered that he'd been grinning then too. Perhaps he did think it cute! She blinked back to reality when he began to speak of her gift of scarves, then grinned when he said he was there to help, even if he knew she could figure it out. "Well, you're one of the people I'm knitting for! And I hope I can figure it out! My first try ended up as a gigantic knot-ball!"

Lyre giggled, nervously, a bit, then watched as the taller boy reached down to grab her scarf. Xavier laid his finger on her lips, as if he wanted silence, then he said she didn't have to force herself. Violet eyes seemed to glow as the girl's blush darkened. She could feel her knees on the verge of giving out, but was able to stand long enough for the scarf to be wrapped loosely around her neck... and his. He told her she could take the scarf away if she was uncomfortable, but something prevented her from doing so. Instead, the redhead stepped closer to the boy, hugging him again.

"Maybe I don't want to take it away..."

IceGrayWolf

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:22 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Blissful, Mischievous
                                                              Thinking : I thought I was gonna go to the carriages alone….
                                                              Doing : Hugging her?

XXXXXXX “You are incredibly welcome,“ Xavier grinned having fun in the conversation. He hoped for it not to stop. Like if the road to the carriages would be never-ending. The two of them would always create a new world when they’re together. A new world. Just for them. He grinned at the thought. Then her voice snapped him out of his reverie. But he still grinned at her. ”No matter what you create and give to me, I’ll treasure it,” he assured, his tone sincere and full of promise. Well, he most definitely will do it.

He was hoping for Lyre to snatch the scarf from his neck, but surprisingly, she didn’t. And instead, she moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him again. He grinned from ear to ear at what he said. He hugged her again then replied, “well, it’s always an option, isn’t it?” He let out a breath in relief. ”You know, Ms. Lutrix, you never fail make my heart beat faster,“ he admitted, holding the girl closer to him. ”And you look beautiful in that dress,” he added as he reached out for her hand and kissed her knuckles lightly.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games