Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:59 am
If I burn, you will see
The fire in your mind when you sleep
And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
You'll know it's me

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Callista reached the goals and took her shot.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll: 24
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 3/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

And the rain won't wash away
The ashes underneath your nails today
Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
'Cause if I burn, so will you

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:06 am
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Griffin had never been so nervous in his entire life. Callista the captain of the Slytherin team, was coming for him. Why did a chaser coming closer and closer to where you were have to be so stressful. He took a breath, shook off the jitters (as best he could), and prepared for the inevitable doom. As the quaffle was thrown, Griffin went to block the shot.

Company : Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: 27 (Blocked)
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +6 AC, +8 Blocking, +6 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

The fourth year blinked in surprise as the quaffle was grasped in his hands. He'd never expected to block the shot his first go. Looked like all those practices paid off. With a sigh of relief he located on of Gryffindor's chasers. "Cadence!" He called out tossing her the ball.

Company : Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                  Passing: Cadence - Total Roll: 27 (Blocked)
                                                  Modifiers: +6 AC, +8 Blocking, +6 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch

The Forgotten Weasley

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Whoa that was close, he was so off his game! Having broken leg and ribs were probably why. Cian saw the new keeper for the other team make a nice save. He decided to give the chaser an extra ball to deal with and sent a bludger at Cadence.

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other -2 OW
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            Total roll: 15 miss i swear to god Cian xD

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:29 pm
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady whooped when Griffin blocked Callista's shot, ignoring the older girl's glare, and caught the pass, heading for the Slytherin goals and narrowly dodging a bludger along the way.

OOC:
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3

Username

And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:37 pm
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will cursed when the quaffle was stolen from him right before he could get to the goals but whooped when Callista managed to get it back and even make a shot. Just sucked that the keeper managed to block in time. He spotted who it was thrown to and flew after Cady to try and get the quaffle back.
Quote:

Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 14 (fail)
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image

Cian growled a bit that bludger missed. Will was too close to try again so Cian tried for Gabby. Take some heat off their team if he could damage her and not himself.

Total roll: 9 MISS oh for f**ks sake xD

null

null

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'm doing good

London flew around, watching Cian specifically. He took aim at Cady and Gabby, despite looking like he could tumble to the ground with the breeze. Would it be merciful to knock him out? Or would he be an arsehole? He bit his lip, then exhaled. He was going to do this. He flew to a bludger and took aim, hoping to end Cian's flight early. If it was the wrong thing to do, well... he'd figure that out later. For now, Cian looked like he wanted an out. Londy was going to give him one.

null

Modifiers: +6 {Hitting} {-1 for Injuries}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Aiming At: Cian Quinlan
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:19 {Barely Failed!}
Lives: [x] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit continued searching for the snitch. Eventually he was going to find the damn thing.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching) (-1 for Injuries)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:36 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSeventh Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was almost there! No looking back, soon she'll get this bread for the entire team!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( pls ignore that roll ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 spotted

Chasing : 3/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:51 am
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady dodged Will and kept going for the goals.

OOC:
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 2/3

Username

And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:40 pm
User Image

Whoa that bludger brushed his uniform tail. Cian stuck a tongue out at Londy and sent a bludger his way. It was all in good sport

Total roll: and now we mourn the loss of cian HIT SELF

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image

Cian luckily had to fly low and try aiming up at that bludger. It was a blessing in disquise as he swung too early. He remembers taking the bludger to the shoulder and falling back but he was out by the time he ended up falling off the back part of his broom and made the short trip to the ground. His broom landed with a soft thud near by

Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other -3 OW
                                                                            Lives: ○ ○ ○
                                                                            Total roll: and now we mourn the loss of cian HIT SELF

null

null

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
x⇴ Slytherin Reserve Beater
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Snakes and Lions
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game One
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's get this on with

Will had been watching the game as always. Of course, he didn't expect he'd have to be called in at all. He watched almost in slow-motion as Cian failed on a hit and tumbled backward, falling to the ground. And just like that, he was out. Will stood and cracked his back. It was go time. He hopped on his broom and took to the air. Immediately flying toward a bludger, Will lobbed it toward the Gryffindor Seeker, Drew.

Julian Galaksylph

AC: 18
Modifiers: +4 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:22 {Hit unless Saved!}
Aiming At: Drew Eide
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Gabby would have loved to be the one to knock Cian out... turns out he knocked himself out. Sucked to be him but that brought Will into the game. She was hardly afraid of a third year. However, said third year was about to hit Drew. Oh no! She wasn't going to let that happen. Going to intercept, Gabby attempted to knock it back towards Will.

User Image Status: Totally ready to crush it.
                                                  Company: Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Will B. Saving: Drew - Total Roll: 16 (saved but missed)
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games