Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:19 pm
Welcome, welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:31 pm
Hi, Im Christine. 3nodding  

Kiempo

KitanaMako

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:37 pm
*bows* hello. I'm Mako. nice to meet...um...who ever talks back to me? sweatdrop heart I'ma be 17 in 1 week (note:look at siggy) and well I'm female....and um...yeah..I'm into racing, cars(japanese only) adn my favorite anime of all times.....INITIAL D!!! *has a thing for street racing* 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:14 pm
Got an invite at random, looked around for a bit and thought, "Why not"... God that pun gets old huh? Ah well, I'm here. My name is Suits, and I'm a 15 year old guy. You probably wouldn't know it from talking to me though. Well...

Hello everyone! biggrin  

Suits

Rosemerta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:31 pm
Alrighty! I'm Rosemerta. 3nodding
I got a random invite to this guild, aaand here I am!
I'm 18 years young (19 in March! w00t!) and I'm the second eldest of seven children. I'm moving out of my mothers house in a day and a half gonk and working full time at the same time. whee I still have yet to figure out how I'm going to move and work at the same time.
I'm generaly a laid-back person, however, I'm also a hard worker. I'm very dedicated to my work (as simple as you might think it would be, it's harder than it looks to keep everything organized and functioning smoothly) so I'm not too fond of people who bum off of other people for stuff...funny thing about that is my best friend is a total LEECH! whee
Anyway, I'll stop blabbing and look around a bit more I guess...

heart Thanks for the invite! I'm always looking for guilds heart

oh and if im not that active, it's because I'm moving away from my only internet source right now... gonk I'm buying a computer ASAP. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:32 pm
hi i'm theresa and i'll be 12 on Dec. 18 uh, i just opened my pm and guess what i'm about to say. Yes, I just joined at random.  

acting_lover

0n1yhuman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:36 pm
WHY THE HELL AM I HERE!!! I DONT KNOW WHO INVITED ME!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:43 pm
Welcome, y'all! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

murderface

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:16 pm
As many did I got a random invite... Ah well... Please call me Mur.

Im from New Zealand, Im 19, Im a casual worker on a vineyard (that doesnt mean I dont work all week, it just means Im not perminant). Im at a netcafe right now becos I dont have a computer, but I try to get on thrice a week. My only aim in life right now is to travel, beyond that is to far to plan. I have a pair of lime green and hot pink chucks and four, yes four vinel jackets. I love my cloths, Im very matialistic. I like to write and take black and white photos. If and when im not taken, I spend my saterday nights on the town with the aim to not wake up in my own bed. I love being outside, I like fishing, gardening, tree climbing, getting lost in the city, finding lost places.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:36 pm
umm... Hi. I got a random pm from someone to join. Why? It's cool I guess... Name's Sorcha. Nice to meet you all. *bows*  

Sorcha_Skylar

Laki Larian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:38 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Laki, advid storyteller and writer and enjoyer of the tales of others. Sure, there's nothing I like better than a trip into another universe, following the path of an unsuspecting heroor heroine, but I have a good head for real life too. I've been on Gaia for a while, and within a short time, I've become a very well respected member of a few gulids, and a mod of one. I don't like random posting, but this guild seems to have enough substance and good humor to suit my style.

I'm always looking for friends, so if you want to chat, I read, love my PS2 (yay Square!), adventure games, animated movies and shows, art (I get paid for my penwork), and I'm taking Japanese.

I have big dreams for the future, and someday, I hope to be a producer, so I can make the lives of great directors, including my future self, easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:50 pm
Welcome to the guild! biggrin We're glad to have you!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lost_child01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:25 am
hello everyone i dun realli like to introduce that much coz i unno it's not my thing i guess sweatdrop wellz ummmm... yeh nice to meet everyone and thanks for inviting me to the family ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:07 am
Hey, I don't know who invited me here but lemme tell ya...thanks! Lol, anyways I'm Rob and it's good meeting everyone. I hope we can get along and that stuff, leave me a message and I'll write back. Thanks again for the invite. biggrin  

Music Swashbuckler

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Dante Bloody

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:42 pm
Hello, hello! I am Dante Bloody, one of the more, well... charismatic people on Gaia. razz I was invited by zphal_girl87 earlier today, completely at random. I'm 18 years old, 19 on the 5th. I have absolutely no idea what I should say next... Mind if I ask for some pointers from the audience? razz  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games