Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm
*stops in mid-pace and looks at Psyzapp, half shocked and half disappointed. A part of her wants to know what happened and if Psyzapp is alright. But a bigger part of her knows that she has a more important situation at hand. Face palming, she starts pacing again, trying to think of another venue* Dammit! stressed I cannot believe Flame on just his words. I need proof! mad *stops pacing, knowing she hasn't been making any sense since she came in earlier that day. Groaning, she closes her eyes and clenches her jaw, flopping down in one of the seats in front of Psyzapps desk*

Psyzapp. I just found out something that I'm not sure is entirely, if at all, true. If indeed it is, then that means that my whole entire life, from when Flame took me in, was a complete lie.

*EDITED*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm
*looks over at the office door with a bit of concern due to the grim expression Icy had before entering*
Gi ussta~ I do hope it is not something too dire.

*has a seat on a stool by the counter and takes out his cigarette case, retrieving a clove and lighting it while watching Amethyst behind the counter*
Vendui'.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm
*Tries to still remain calm and listens to Icy. She gets up and goes over to the mini bar in her office, pours herself a scotch on the rocks and returns to her seat.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 pm
*continues*I've just been informed that I have a brother. Not only do I have a brother, but him and Flame are very good friends. Apparently, he's been watching over me since I was fourteen. evil Everything ties together. From our relocation to California to finally moving here, to the goons that have been after me, the while freaking nine!*drinks half of her glass and tries to stay calm, not wanting the tears to come yet*

The men that are after me, are also after my brother. These passcodes, vaults and account numbers that they're looking for, I also know b/c they're in my name and I'm the only one who can access them, per my parents! stressed There was an incident in which caused me to have amnesia, the same day my brother disappeared and placed Flame as my hidden guardian.*gets frustrated and slams her glass on the desk, most of her drink spilling out*

Why?! Why would he do such a thing to me?! just as I've come to accept not knowing my parents or any siblings, if I had any, and he tells me this?! How do you swallow something so big? How do you believe something so horrid? Would anyone want to put a family member through something like that?!*is crying all over again, pissed b/c she's blubbering like a baby*

*EDITED*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*looks over at the office door with a bit of concern due to the grim expression Icy had before entering*
Gi ussta~ I do hope it is not something too dire.

*has a seat on a stool by the counter and takes out his cigarette case, retrieving a clove and lighting it while watching Amethyst behind the counter*
Vendui'.

Amy arched her eyebrow at Ryzan, briefly having taken her eyes off of the recipe in the book. "Uh... I'm sorry, but what?"

She laughed nervously. She had no idea what Ryzan had just said, and that was embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm
*walks up into the bar yawning*
who the hell is slamming glasses on the bar!!
can't a demon sleep!?
evil  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm
*Takes a very large gulp of Scotch and tries to make sense of all of this.*

So you have a brother. Have you seen him and is he still alive and well?

You've had amnesia and can't remember these codes, vaults and account numbers. Leko can get that information out of you.

Did you consider that perhaps your brother had Flame keep this from you? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 pm
*foggy eyed makes her way to her bottle of scotch almost stepping on Amy*
oh my umm...
*squints trying to make out who she just stepped on*
Amy right? Excuse me please I can't see straight - need alcohol...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 pm
lady leko-chan
*walks up into the bar yawning*
who the hell is slamming glasses on the bar!!
can't a demon sleep!?
evil

{{LEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart }}

*looks at Psyzapp frustratingly* So I have a brother? SO I HAVE A BROTHER?! Are you kidding me? You say that as if I found an extra ten spot in my laundry or something! NO! I haven't seen him! Don't know if he's alive or even exist, and that's why I need information. I've been near death god knows how many times and all this could have been prevented by telling me the truth from the start! mad *looks up when Leko walks in yammering about sleep being disturbed and looks back at Psyzapp glaring* You know, maybe Flame was right all along.*stands up and heads down the stairs to her place*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:57 pm
*watches Icy storm by*
What no hello?....
right about what?

((Tackleglomps - are you leaving now? gonk ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm

((Caught up! Flying in for a pounce snuggle glomps, trips and goes rolling into the bar. Being Spirit she slide on through))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm
lady leko-chan
*watches Icy storm by*
What no hello?....
right about what?

((Tackleglomps - are you leaving now? gonk ))

{{I'm hoping to do some back posting so I'll need to edit all my posts accordingly. I got ahead of myself. Way ahead. stressed So, I'll be here, but "Icy" is going for a walk or something until I get this cleared up. At least I hope. sweatdrop }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm
*takes a drag from his clove, pulling an ashtray closer. When he sees Leko, his face lights up*
Vendui', jallil~ I have not seen you at this hour in quite some time~

*looks over at Amethyst*
Vendui'... it is a greeting in my language.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Amy nodded. "Ah... I see. Well, Vendul... to you, too!"

She hoped it hadn't sounded too odd, but it probably had.

"Hey, would you like glass of the drink I just made up?!" She smiled brightly at Ryzan.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games