Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 pm
Lil Brat
*Glances up and nods to killa.* Hey there killafrog, here for a drink?

tip toes some more and suddenly notices his name was called out for beyond the wild. Then snaps back to reality and hears that it was just brat oh! um.. what drink I want um well what do you have?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm
Are you alright, killa? You'd have to ask the new bartender here what she's got. Stay away from the more, ummm, sensual sounding drinks, though. Seem to make her uncomfortable.

*Catches the look on Ryzan's face.* Ry, dear. Really? After all the guilt-tripping you put TES on, you'd might want to snap out of it.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm
Amy once again shakes her head at Karrie's words. "I... will have to disagree on that..."

Then, she heard what Brat said and she held up the book Psyzapp had given her. "Actually, I have this... no need for anything else."

And then, of course, Amy notices a nearly-naked man walking into the bar. She groaned and glared at some of the patrons in front of her.

"Is this some joke, some gag at the new girl who has never had sex?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm
*blushes*
U... U... Usstan... *shakes his head* I am just surprised is all redface *averts his eyes and gulps down the rest of his drink*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:58 pm
*flies over and sniffs at killa, smelling the chocolate on him*

Huh? *looks up to see what Amethyst is talking about* Uh, Killafrog, don't you think you should put some pants on at least if you're going to be out in public?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 pm
Well, that's why I won't act upon them. -moves towards him seductively, one hand on the counter, other hand grabbing and clenching his thigh- But I really really want to... -drives her hand down his leg, positioning her upper body even more so he can see straight down her shirt to her navel, most of this discreetly unless you were looking for it. It might seem as if she was stretching her back muscles out- Hm? -looks over her shoulder at Killa and neutral raises an eyebrow, shrugs then glances over at Amy, chuckling with a smirk- Welcome to the MW, darlin'. It's not just the women who walk around in less than questionable clothing. rofl Hell, Razz and Tes quite frequently get naked or near naked around here. -laughs- Isn't that right, guys? -says to the bar at large-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:01 pm
*Smirks* Sly little elf, you are.

Amy, is it? Enjoy the book, I'm sure you'll find most everything you need in there. *Finishes her drink and takes her glass to the sink.* Goodnight, dear.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 pm
Amy frowned slightly. "Goodnight..."

Then, she took a deep breath and looked everyone directly in the eye. She would not be intimidated! She was the new bartender, dammit! She was going to roll with the punches gracefully.

"Who here wants a Sex on the Beach?!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:10 pm
Xas xas... redface Dear Quor... *shakes his head* I mean, Tes... he takes his clothes off quite often redface  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm
Good night, Brat. *notices the view that Dame is giving him and is completely distracted* surprised Uh-huh... *nods in Amethyst's general direction*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm
-snickers quietly and runs her fingertips roughly down both his thighs- Would you like to join me in the back hall for a quick moment? wink -chuckles, knowing he will probably disapprove-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm
Amy sighed and simply shook her head. Then, she began to poor the Sex on the Beach into a pitcher so that she could start practicing on a different drink. She grabbed a different blender top after she had poured the previous drink and began to work on making.... a Tornado.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm
Lil Brat
Are you alright, killa? You'd have to ask the new bartender here what she's got. Stay away from the more, ummm, sensual sounding drinks, though. Seem to make her uncomfortable.

well nothings wrong here I just wasn't wanting to get hunted like a wild deer
well I wouldnt know what to drink in first place?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 pm
Amy looked at the near-naked man with a defiant gaze. She wouldn't let him make her uncomfortable.

She poured a glass of the Sex on the Beach and shoved it over to the man. "Here. Have this."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 pm
*stares at Dame for a moment before her question registers* The... back hall? I think that going home might be a better idea...

*looks disappointed that killa's ignoring him*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games