Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm
killafrog

but not when your sweating like a sauna its not fun stressed

Amy scowled at the man. "Next time, dress appropriately for the bar."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm
{{Dress appropriately for the bar? rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm
ThisEmptySoul

{{Yes. As in, wear clothes...}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 pm
*kisses Dame, then leans back slightly* Yes, but there weren't people we know with sensitive hearing around. *glances over his shoulder at Ryzan* I know I would enjoy it, but there are others here who I'm sure would not want to hear us.

((Dressing appropriately seems to be optional in this bar. lol ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 pm
-suddenly jerks up real quick and Amy's statement, doing her MW Lady duty, putting on her patient but somewhat scolding teacher voice- Uh, Amethyst, here at the MW, almost anything goes. What killa has on is fine. -smiles at him- He doesn't have to dress more for this bar. Heck, I've ran around here in my undies. And as I said before, Tes and Razz go nudezies quite often.

-turns back to Karrie, grabbing his hand- Guess you better be quiet then. wink -stands and pulls him off the stool-

EDITED

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Dress appropriately for the bar? rofl }}

u say loud! and proud! TES. i am wearing clothes look at my chocolate thong or my hat.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm
G'morning Ryzan *he said as he flashed a grin* I just thought it might be nice to lose the drag and show off my true form for once.

*upon hearing the announcement of drinks he makes his way up to the bar and places both elbows up on the counter and rests his head on his hands*

I'm not one to pass up sex of any kind so I'll take one if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:08 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Dame's words but she simply sighed and nodded. "Alright... But I don't have to look at them. Just a thong? Well, yeah..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm
Cuwen
Amy's eyes widened at Dame's words but she simply sighed and nodded. "Alright... But I don't have to look at them. I have no problem with underwear or revealing clothing, obviously. But just a thong? Well, yeah..."

well who cares what a avi looks like its more the person behind the avi thats more fun to talk to anyways 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm
A thong is still clothing. wink Underwear, more specifically. Which you did just say you were alright with. -nods curtly at Amy and smiles at Kai, while waiting for Karrie to either resist or acquiesce- And I never said you had to look. ^_^ Free country and all that.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm
*is pulled off his stool, but stays where he is and raises his eyebrows at Amethyst's statement* You may want to get used to it. People come in here wearing strange clothes sometimes...

((I didn't notice you edited... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 pm
Gi ussta~ *lights another clove* Whether it is something you have a problem with or not, I am afraid it is something you will need to become accustomed to at least to some degree sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 pm
damecharlie
A thong is still clothing. wink

thought he saw a wink but went to look and saw others were busy talking/whispering away to others.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:19 pm
-nudges Karrie by pulling playfully on the hand she is still holding, nodding her head in the direction of the back hall-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:20 pm
Ah nudity. Back in winter time I ran around in naught more than some stars to cover up my bits and a cape. It was quite refreshing. That and drafty *laughs a little at his own bad joke*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games