Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 pm
I think I may have trouble being that quiet... sweatdrop

*catches the cookie and sits on the ground to eat it*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 pm
-snickers evilly- twisted Then you better stuff a sock in it or something because I'm about to do something I haven't done with you before... twisted -grins wickedly at him again and then slowly slides down his body-

((...and fade us to black please. wink after his reaction, of course. 4laugh ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm
((*starts playing slow jazz*))

*thinks for a short moment* It's friday night. Let's do this. I'd love to try your Tornado.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:58 pm
eek Ummm...

((I've got to go to bed, so we'll just assume they go back to Dame's apartment or something...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:00 am
Amy smiled down at the dragon fondly. "He's so cute... I'm glad he likes the cookie." She tossed another one down to him.

Then, she turned to Kai and laughed softly. "You don't have to wait til Friday to try one of my drinks. I'll make them for you every night!"

Pours the liquid from the blender into a glass and then slides it over to Kai. "What toys would you like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop Terini'nestg isto ke sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 am
* In a drunken state, stumbles into a nearby booth *

Hiiiiiiii everybody xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 am
((Me too. I'll exit them out. xd ))

-Karrie manages to keep his volume in check and after a little while, the couple walks back into the main bar, fingers interlaced with a very smug-looking dame practically dragging a shocked and mixed emotioned Karrie behind her. he had beads of sweat dotting his forehead. dame grinned at everyone, whistled for Velcore and said her goodbyes- Sweet dreams everyone! -before pulling him out of the bar and over the few short streets to her apartment so they could be as loud as the hell you want. Velcore follows behind them and goes to iggies room, looking for some critters to play with-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 am
I know *laughs* I just don't like to become so vulnerable too often. Better safe than sorry ya'know? *he was enjoying himself so much he forgot he wasn't in drag tonight*

I'm not really sure about the toys though. I'm not used to drinking anything fancy so surprise me. *he grins*

((I've got to take a shower. god mod me if necessary))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 am
* Summons all his willpower and pulls himself together. Heads to the booth *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:18 am
{{Nah, it's ok! I'm patient!... sometimes. lol. smile }}

Amy laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I wasn't even drunk the first time I came in here and I wound up being stripped down to my underwear. Luckily, there were only a select few people here. Otherwise, I wouldn't have allowed it."

She leaned down and started to dig around under the counter for various toys that went with drinks.

She put up some more crazy straws and umbrellas in shoe boxes on top of the counter. Finally, she found something very interesting and came back up. She smiled and held out a blow torch in one of her hands.

"Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Shall I light your drink for you?"

She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at Kai and fired the blow torch a few times for effect.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:23 am
* Suddenly stops in his tracks *

Sorry I dont know ANY of you, lol. I'm not in the best of conditions to stir up new drama *hick*. Later!

* Wobbles out of the car *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:35 am
{{Kai in the shower redface heart }}

I do not seem to be mzilt for conversation this isto sweatdrop It must be due to weariness. I think I should try to get some rest sweatdrop

*waves* Aluve'~ *heads down to his quarters*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:14 am
{{Sorry, but I gotta exit Gaia now! I hope you didn't fall in, Kai. lol}}

Amy looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Wow! I gotta go! I'll have to light you up some other time, Kai."

She put the blow torch back under the counter along with the extra crazy straws and miniature umbrellas, washed all the dishes she had used, and then head out of the bar quickly, waving to Kai as she did.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games