sucks!!!!
View Results

DarkCole

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:45 pm
(i am)
Name: Darkcole
Character Name: James Night
Appearance: User Image
Personality: He like to mess with peoples minds and is a teae. He doesn't trust anyone but himself. He is mysterious at times.
Bio: Like everyone, he was upset when Sineth took over. Most of his family was killed when it started. He is alone now. He trained with a few to fight Sineth. They were soon found out when one of their own ratted them out. He manage to esaped. He secretly attacks some of Sineth soldiers when the leave the main city.
Weapons: knives, a sword, his powers, and bow & arrows
Abilities: he can hypontheis people when they look into his eyes, his gentle voice can scare anyone, he is good at archery and swordmanship, speed, and blending in with the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:49 pm
James was in the city planning to get the so-called ruler. He stay at an inn for a few days. He work around, getting as much money of that he needed. He sighed, he was sat on his bed and look outside. I wonder when I can finish this. But first I need to find more that will help me.  

DarkCole

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:59 pm
Kelra rolled her eyes at the intrusion. Hiding the knife behind her. "Idiots!" She hissed. "Do you have any idea of where you are! What you have done!" Before anyone could say another word she bolted from where she stood and fled tripping over the guards. She couldn't believe people were stupid enough to walk into his palace like that, like nothing could touch them. She had felt his wrath, as sure as she felt the beating of her heart.

Kelra left them to be found as she made her way down the hallway. Singing so softly no one heard until they were fast asleep. She pulled out the knife once more as she made her way to the bedroom door, continuing to sing.

Her hand shook as she made her way into the bedroom of Sineth. He wouldn't last the night. She would sing her magic, keeping his eyes forever closed as she thrust the knife into his heart. Kelra tried to steady herself. She wasn't a killer... Not yet, but she could be.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm
James look down from his window, seeing guards everywhere. Not many people are out is that late. James sighed and got up. He went downstairs to get a drink when he heard the owner and his wife talking. "We can't let him stay anymore." "But dear, he has no one..." "Sorry, I know you like him, like a son, but he has to go." "I..I.." he heard crying. I'm giving them trouble.  

DarkCole

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:02 pm
Kelra watched anticipating the final blow, she couldn't get her hands to stop shaking as she continued to sing, allowing the voice to get louder and the magic stronger, it would reach to anyone who could hear it, and effect them if they weren't careful. Breathing deeply she dropped her arms bringing the knife down hard, and closing her eyes she felt the knife make contact.

Opening her eyes Kelra looked around, nervously realizing that the knife simply made contact with a matress. The body that had been soundly sleeping there was gone.

A blow to her shoulder sent her sprawling to the floor, she scrambled to her feet reclaiming the dagger, and looking into the menacing face of Sineth. Kelra gave an involuntary shudder as she bolted out of the room and down the twisting halls, Sineth following her filled with rage. She would have to jump out of a window if he began to catch up. It didn't matter if she broke her leg, she needed to survive.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:19 pm
James head back upstairs and gather his stuff. He jumped out the window that faced an alley. He used the shadows to get him out of at place. He headed for the palace where Sineth lived. I have to find a place closer to him. At least tonights guards are the weak ones. He ran into a few guards. He hyponthesis them so they could not remeber him. He was outside the palace before he knew it. I sure did it this time. I only meant to get close and now I'm here. He sighed and hid in the shadows when heard something.  

DarkCole

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:41 pm
Kelra didn't have much breath, and right now she was running purely on luck, and prayed that that luck wouldn't run out any time soon. She barreled her way down a flight of stairs and tumbled into the next hallway. More guards were added onto Sineth, and a small group chased her. She had come to some close calls, but had been doing okay.

Holding her side, she felt the cramp worsen, she hated this much running, she prefered to work in stealth. Actually Kelra was suprised she had even made it out of the bedroom alive. At least luck was with her for now. As she turned the corner, she heard the clamping of the guards armor and breathed out in terror, they had her surrounded. She stopped, like a frightened rabbit near the wall, starring out at the window... Only two stories up, she wouldn't kill herself...

Kelra breathed in as she let herself fall backwards, silently, she fell into the garden, her ankle gave a lurch and a sickening crack. Other then that... Kelra thought, she would be okay...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:39 pm
James heard a noise in the distance, foot steps, running. He hid himself well. A few guards ran past him, into the palace. Did someone break in? I guess I will have to see for myself. James first check if anyone was around. After he was clear, he climb the big wall using his speed. When he was over, he listen for any noise. Then he heard a glass brake. A window? He ran in the shadows but stopped. I can't have anyone seeing me. Specailly what I look like. He quicky pulled a black cloak from his bag and put it on, covering his face with a mask. Know I am really suspucious. Oh well at least they can't recongize me in any way. He ran to the noise of the broken glass, still hidden in the shadows.  

DarkCole

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Kelra didn't waste time tending to her broken ankle, she stashed her knife quickly and bolted away, the sound of armour stomping around the palace, and the twang of crossbow bolts thudding into the ground along her path. Kelra cried out again, as a bolt skimmed her shoulder and thudded into the tree beside her.

Kelra moved with panic, it was for survival now, and her luck seemed to be running out, all she needed to do was to hop the fence, and find a hiding place... Make sure that there was no trail leading to her. Kelra climbed the fence quickly she could hear Sineth from the window, screaming orders angrily. Once on the other side she rested against the wall. she had a few moments before she needed to start running again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:50 pm
James saw the girl and followed her, examining her from the shadows. She look like she went through hell from here. And she seems to be injured. He followed her back over the fence. When she took a break, he hid against a building, being a voluteer look out for her. She must have tried to kill him. Thats stupid! You should never go alone when killing someone like HIM. He slowly approach her. "Hey, are you okay?" He examine her close up. "I guess not....Hey do you have a place to stay for the night? If you don't come with before the guards come." He heard something in the distances. Speak of the Devil, Guards. He didn't wait for her answer. He pulled another cloak from his bag and covered her up. He grab her arm and started to drag her along. "They're coming. I need to hide you." He started to speed up.  

DarkCole

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:08 pm
Kelra looked at the boy and gritted her teeth, her ankle really did hurt... a lot. She wondered what the other people could have possibly been doing in the palace like that. She didn't have to say anything to the man's questions because then she was pulled up from her resting spot. "Oh okay... Fine with me." She replied softly, ignoring the pain. She could run on for a bit longer, she could ignore it. Kelra thanked the luck she was having tonight. It would have been better if she had killed him though...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:31 pm
He got her to an inn, far away from the palace. "You will be safe her." Though he was breathing heavily, he was smiling. "That was a bit fun." He llok down at his hand and notice he was holding her hand. "Oh sorry." He let go off her. "I guess i got carried away."  

DarkCole

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:51 pm
Kelra didn't even notice the hand she sank to the ground biting her lip furisously. "Thanks." She mumbled quietly. She fumed a little inside and gritted her teeth together, looking at the sprained ankle Kelra sighed softly. "Why would you help me?" she asked looking up curiously. "If anyone found out they'd kill you."

Kelra smiled. "Another rebel?" She asked ironically raising her brow somewhat.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:19 am
He nodded, "Yeah, I will never forgive him for what he did to my people." His fist tighten. "Hey are you okay?" Kneeling by her.  

DarkCole

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces