Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm
* Waves* Hiiiii Lillyyyyyyy!!! mrgreen Or stormy, xD blaugh That's a cute name, stormy. LIKE OMG IT WAS STORMY YESTERDAY NIGHT, YOU KNOW! rofl Anyways, glad to hear you love fluffy pigs because without fluffy pigs, where would the fluffiness be? crying Fluffy cats, fluffy dogs, NO Fluffy Pigs rule! mrgreen And you like clams to! I love you already! AND I LOVE MERMAIDS BY THE WAY! cheese_whine There are really nice people here in the guild. Hope you enjoy it, and post as often as you can! mrgreen

OMG WHERE DID THE PIG'S SLIPPER GO!

~TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:15 pm
im Brenda and im 14. i live in CO... broncos suck! sry i ahte them... im going half emo... i think,,, well if not then ill deal wtih my random self... peeps add me and DONT FORGET 2 EAT UR DAILY DOSE OF COOKIES MUFFINS AND... DODODODO..... ramen RaMeN rAmEn RAMEN! itachi rox  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:23 pm
HIIIIII BRENDA! mrgreen Nice to meet you... um, well I don't know about the Denver broncos BUT MUFFINS SOUND GOOD! blaugh Be as random as you can be! rofl

I want to go on the merry go round!

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:35 pm
just a sec let me get my random book... (yes i do have a random book that i made...) while u wait listen 2 the start of an emo song (bored) cut my life into peices, this is my last resort, suffocation no breathing, dont give a fudge if i cut my arms bleeding this song has been edited by =^_^= ~meowingirl~ =^_^=  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:43 pm
Lol, you have a random book? Awesome =D mrgreen I should write my own random book and call it "Cheese 4 life"! rofl OOO.. Songs.. me likey! blaugh

- Waits for random book eagerly- mrgreen

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:48 pm
mine is called... Random Stuff... im bored if u have a problem with me, then u should get pushed off a cliff by brittney spears (ever noticed the intials?) and get raped by micheal jackson... and that just my quote!  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:08 pm
Random stuff, such an original name! mrgreen Well, see I'd rather push Britney Spears off the cliff! That BALD HEADED LADY! blaugh

Britney.Spears.I.Don't.Like.You.

MICHAEL JACKSON GO TO JAIL!

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:12 pm
ya i know twisted  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hunnybunzz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:51 am
lol i just seen danny lovin my mysterious mermaid ways. OOOO stare into my scaley fin. pretty blue not like seawater aquamarine but shallow crystal clear blue... OOOOO i heart colors!!! and i luff me some dan the man! lol! its nice to see all the new peoples! wonderful!! and welcome to the guild eager young pimps and pimpstresses!

i'm alaina and youll luff my mermaiden ways too!

heart mrgreen heart mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:38 am
Hi I'm Peter but most people call me Takeo. i'm 23, BRITISH *stiff upper lip, etc*. i've been on gaia for i don't remember how long now, and my main hobby is stalking hunnz and generally having a good laugh! *dials Hunnz phone and breathes heavily down line* dramallama  

plprophecy

jasontm_1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:54 am
hi i really like it here i hope u ahter pepole will join biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:32 am
AH! I STALKER! *throws random potatoes that r falling from the ceiling*  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:00 am
Of course I love your mysterious ways! Your Alaina the queen mermaid sea creature heart AND WORSHIP HER FINS PLEASE! THEY'RE REALLY PRETTY IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED! wahmbulance I KNOW YOU'LL KEEP THEM IN LINE WITH MERMAID RESPECT ALAINA AND PERVERTEDNESS! rofl Oh, and welcome to the guild Peter!!! mrgreen I know you and hunzz will have a fun time posting together.... o you're stalking her, huh? You must love her! Welcome to the guild Jason!!! mrgreen

oo.. Meow's a stalker to! blaugh

~TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:03 am
no 321 is a stalker!!!! shes sdtalking me!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes eek  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

mewingirl

19,775 Points