Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:45 pm
The squeaking brakes of the bus woke Damien up from his sleep. "I thought I'd never get off this damn bus," he thought to himself as he stood up and pulled his backpack from the overhead compartment and slung it over his broad shoulders. He walks off the bus and turns to get his luggage from the driver. "I'm kind of glad my parents aren't here with me right now. My mom would cause a big scene about how she's going to miss her 'baby' and my fater would tell me that I'd better not get into more trouble," he thought to himself. Then he rubbed his still bruised ribs. He doesn't even need to remind me of the consequences." Damien walks through the front doors of Mahou High and starts walking down the main corridor. He avoids any eye contact from anyone walking the hallway by keeping his head down and staring at his feet as he walks. "now where the hell are these damn dorms?" he asked himself under his breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:08 am
Takeo was in awe as the taxi pulled into the parking lot. wow, this place is nothing like what it said in those books. the taxi stopped and the driver turned to him. "This is the place kid. You must be one o'them 'specials' i heard about to be coming here". Takeo turned and looked at the man. "just take my bags out of the trunk and tell me how much i owe you". man, i sound just like my father he thought to himself.

He paid the driver and looked at the school. this is my chance a a new life, to make friends...... don't screw it up! He sighed and walked across the parking lot towards the main entrance.  

plprophecy

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:54 pm
Yukora began looking at her map as she walked around. She looked up from the map every so often to make sure she wasn't running into things, even though it was a little late for that. She has already bumped into 2 people, walked into 4 walls, and tripped over a variety of objects. When she looked up from the map, she noticed people staring at her, and at the map she held in her hands. "Wow, people must think I'm an idiot for actually taking a map" she thought, putting her map away. I'll give it to Dad when I go home, maybe he'll want it as a souvenier or something. She spent the next hour or so wandering through the different buildings within the school, when she finally got behind the cafeteria and saw the big grassy area that sits in front of the river. She walked over to the water's edge, plopped down her suitcase, sat down on the bench next to it, took out a book and sandwich, and read her favorite book as she ate her lunch.

((I never said anyting about a bench, i prefer sitting on the grass, but oh well I edited it to match yours. ninja hehe))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:54 am
Damien makes his way to the wing where the boys' dorms are located. He then starts searching for room 11. "Why in the hell can't they put the rooms in numerical order like any other ******** school?" he muttered, loud enough that a person walking past looked at him oddly. "DO YOU MIND?" Damien yelled at the confused student. Startled, the younger student hurried down the hall. Damien let out a heavy sigh and shook his head. He absolutely hates it when his temper gets the best of him. People have shyed away from him in the past because of it. He told himself he wouldn't fall into old habits. He couldn't stand bullies and hated the fact that he himself acted like one quite a bit. He opened his door and walked in. He was somewhat relieved yet bummed that he walked into an empty room. In a way he was hoping to have a roommate. He never shared a room before since he was an only child. He unpacks his things and heads out to wander the school. He noticed a river and a park behind the cafeteria in the brochure and thought that would be interesting to draw. He walks out of the double doors leading into the park and notices a girl sitting on a bench, reading a book and eating a sandwich by the river. He sits down on the steps leading from the doors, takes the backpack off his shoulders, and pulls out his sketchpad and pencils. He starts drawing everything in front of him. he didn't want the girl to get freaked out that he was drawing her in his book so he tried not to look at her for too long.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:25 am
((Ok I'm gonna assume you meant your sitting on the ground, because if you were sitting next to me on the bench you'd kinda be hard to miss confused Lol))

Yukora had the funny feeling she was being watched, but ignored it. She finished off the last few bites of her sandwich, then put the empty plastic bag in her suitcase. "I'll throw it out later. I hope they recycle here, but if not oh well, it's not like I'm gonna start taking home bags of trash to make dad happy." She thought as she got back to her book. She read for about another half hour before putting her book down next to her on the bench and simply looking out at the water. "I need to go swimming tomorrow, once I unpack and find my bathing suit, this river is simply gorgeous" she thought. She suddenly had a huge urge to sing. She tried to look around, to make sure no one would hear her singing, in case they would think she sounded aweful, but her neck was still stiff from two things. One being the fact that she had slept weird the night before, and that she had to sit in the car for hours, without getting out, to get to the school. I better just hum instead, since I can't really see if someone's behind me. Who am I kidding, I'm probably alone as usual, but just to make sure, I'll deal with humming" She thought as she searched her mind for a song, found one, and began humming to the words. She sat there, hummed quietly, and watched the watter glisten in the light.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:22 am
Takeo managed to find the male dorm rooms. "right, number 10." He walked along the rooms until he reached his room. Once he entered he immediately dropped his belongings on the floor and lay on his bed. i can't believe i'm here! And everyone thought i was going crazy. well i'll show them! ......... mother. It was the first time since leaving England that Takeo had thought about his parents. Although they never really spent time with him, he still missed them. i will write first thing tomorrow He thought. he went to his window and looked over towards the river. he saw two people sitting near each other and stared towards the river, mezmerised by it's beauty. yep, i'm gonna enjoy it here....... i hope he thought.  

plprophecy

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:40 am
((it's a river ninja sweatdrop xd I was gonna do a lake, but I've been in like 3 rps near lakes, I was like forget this, I'm doing a river XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:14 am
((sorry sweatdrop , i've edited it now))  

plprophecy

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Yukora Hitomi
((Ok I'm gonna assume you meant your sitting on the ground, because if you were sitting next to me on the bench you'd kinda be hard to miss confused Lol))

((my apologies... i meant to type that he sat on the steps outside of the doors. i'm kinda new to rping. i'll fix that now))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:11 pm
Damien continues drawing the scenery laid out in front of him, paying special attention the the girl on the bench. He enjoys drawing anything, but prefers to draw people. And it happens that he finds the girl he's drawing completely stunning. He starts to think that he should go up and talk to her, but quickly shakes the thought out of his head. "She's way out of your league, man,"he thought to himself."Girls like that aren't attracted to you." As he's drawing, he hears the girl softly humming a familiar song. "She has a pretty voice. I wonder why she just doesn't sing the song." He starts humming along with her as he finishes the drawing. He looks at the drawing and frowns. The uncolored picture just doesn't do the scenery justice. He reaches back into his backpack and pulls out his colored pencil set.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:05 am
Super Buick
Yukora Hitomi

((my apologies... i meant to type that he sat on the steps outside of the doors. i'm kinda new to rping. i'll fix that now))

((It's fine, totally understandable ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 am
Yukora continues humming until the song ended. She sighed softly, and thought "I miss dad...I wish he was here right now...But then again he'd probably wonder why I'm not doing something more constructive...And then he'd make me feel bad for not doing it, like finding my dorm and putting away my stupid suitcase for example. But then he would wonder why I'm not unpacking, or better yet, why I haven't already unpacked..." She looked down at her suitcase, and suddenly snapped herself out of her thoughts, looked out at the beautiful sky, and the river, and smiled as she thought "...Who cares? Forget him, yeah I miss him, but I feel so happy right now, I need to just forget dad, this scenery is too beautiful to let him make me depressed again." As she finished her thoughts with contempt, she swiftly searched through her mind to find another song, found one, and was instantly humming again.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:30 am

[[ Eww.. You're doing a river? Nastey...!! ]]

Alex walked around the court yard of Mahou High. She whispered few words, left and right as she'd walk by birds, and singing animals that'd be ought, playing with eachother, and enjoying the life in this forsaken world Alex hath been brought up in. Alex leaned her rock back against the base of a tree, and bent her firm chest backwards a little. She relaxed, easing the troubles that swarmed throughout her busy little mind. Her platinum, almost-white hair would slowing sway with the gentle pulses of the cool breeze that would drift by every so often. She pressed her eye-lids together, hiding the cold-ness deep within her faded gray eyes of hers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:33 am
Damien finished his drawing and stuffed his sketchbook and pencil back into his backpack, then slung it back over his shoulders. He walked over to the river bank and grabbed some smooth flat stones, which he started skipping across the top of the water. He let one whiz off his fingers and it started glowing. "Oh, s**t," he said as the rock exploded halfway across the river. Embarrassed, he looked at the girl quickly and ran off.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:50 am
Yukora suddenly whipped her head around as she heard footprints coming towards her. She stopped humming felt her cheeks turn rosie pink when she saw a boy coming towards her, passing her, and walking to the riverbank. "Oh...my...god...did he hear me humming? Oh my god he must have heard me humming...well at least I wasn't singing...but still" she thought as she watched him skipping rocks. She heard an explosion and pulled herself out of her concentrated panic. She looked out at the river and saw a small explosion, and noticed the boy was nowhere in sight. "What the heck?? Where did that come from? And where did that guy go?" She thought as she looked around frantically for the boy, but failed to see where he'd run off to. She stood up and looked down at her bag. "Well...I guess I better get going to my dorm anyway." She said to herself as she bent down, stood the bag upright, grabbed the handle and started walking back towards the cafeteria, not even noticing the boy that was looking down at her from his window. She walked through the cafeteria, into the main building, made a right turn, walked through both doors, and stared down the hallway of the girl's dorm building. She saw numbered doors on both sides of her. "Ok, dorm number one" She thought as she looked on the door to the left, and saw it's designated number as 1. "Wow, I'm right near the doorway out of the building, that's cool" she thought as she took the key out of her pocket, and unlocked the door. She took a few deep breaths and prepared herself to meet her roommate. "Here we go...Ready? 1...2...3!" She turned the handle and burst open the door to find a completely empty room. "Oh well, at least I'll have plenty of room..." she thought as she closed and locked the door. She walked over to the bed closer to the window, laid her suitcase down flat on the floor, pushed it under her bed, took the sheet set out of the dresser underneath the "bunk bed," made the bed, and fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow when she plopped onto the thin mattress.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff