I Despise Jacob in Eclipse (Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genuine_dollar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:25 am
I dont like him!

No offense to anyone who likes jacob but... if he is in breaking dawn... i really hope he will die. hehe. that would make me happy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:51 am
Waltz With Wrath
Now, now. << Let's not insult Mrs. Meyer's work.

I like Jacob. It's nice to see imperfect characters in the Twilight series. :3 We have him to thank for Bella's sanity. She would probably be in an asylum if he hadn't been around. In my view, he deserves Bella more than Edward does. (However, I prefer Bella and Edward together. x33)

In some respects I completely agree with you.
Really, sometimes Edward gets on my nerves too but I'm happy that he prevailed at the same time. . .
Bella is sorta a little fickle but she's only human I suppose. . .  

-Closed-x-Eyes-

-Closed-x-Eyes-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:53 am
Sweet_Art_Thou
I dont like him!

No offense to anyone who likes jacob but... if he is in breaking dawn... i really hope he will die. hehe. that would make me happy

That is really very cruel you know. I like Jacob but I can also side with you. . . It would be absolutely superb if he died somehow. . . I would cry though. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:12 pm
*sigh* There's so much Jacob hatred in the world.

If Edward weren't so perfect, I'm pretty sure Jacob would be seen a better light.

I like Jacob. He's realistic. A typical teenage boy who thinks he knows it all and is too stubborn to see things any other way then the way he wants to see it.

Jacob is in love with Bella. If Bella loved Jacob more, would you want Edward to just give her up? I mean, knowing Edward, he would give her up, but you still wouldn't want him to. Well, Jacob's fighting for Bella.

He's trying to do the impossible here, being better Edward. He was bound to mess up multiple times.

Trust me, I got plenty mad at Jacob myself. In fact, there were times when I was cussing him out for being such an idiot. But even though I'm mad at him, I still love him for all those time when I'm not mad at him.

I really get it. Jacob deserves to be hated every once in awhile. But he's just had his heart broken multiple times. How much abuse is he just going to sit around and take? At some point he had to take action, and fast since Bella's going to be changed. Yet everyone gets mad at him for doing the natural thing to do.

I do want Edward and Bella to be happy together, but I also really want Jacob's happy ending too. I mean, the kid has had it pretty rough lately.  

Kay Of Khaos

Tipsy Genius

Luna Loves Good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Kaylin Of Nowhere
*sigh* There's so much Jacob hatred in the world.

If Edward weren't so perfect, I'm pretty sure Jacob would be seen a better light.

I like Jacob. He's realistic. A typical teenage boy who thinks he knows it all and is too stubborn to see things any other way then the way he wants to see it.

Jacob is in love with Bella. If Bella loved Jacob more, would you want Edward to just give her up? I mean, knowing Edward, he would give her up, but you still wouldn't want him to. Well, Jacob's fighting for Bella.

He's trying to do the impossible here, being better Edward. He was bound to mess up multiple times.

Trust me, I got plenty mad at Jacob myself. In fact, there were times when I was cussing him out for being such an idiot. But even though I'm mad at him, I still love him for all those time when I'm not mad at him.

I really get it. Jacob deserves to be hated every once in awhile. But he's just had his heart broken multiple times. How much abuse is he just going to sit around and take? At some point he had to take action, and fast since Bella's going to be changed. Yet everyone gets mad at him for doing the natural thing to do.

I do want Edward and Bella to be happy together, but I also really want Jacob's happy ending too. I mean, the kid has had it pretty rough lately.

I love you.

Thank you for saying that.

I love Jacob, and I hate how people give him such a bad rap. I mean, c'mon! Not everyone can be Edward Cullen D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:46 pm
*hugs jacob* poor poor jacob i feel so bad for him he is awsome and a growning teenager dont blame him!!!!!! *hugs jacob tighter*  

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm
*huff* xp man he pissed me off... but i still couldn't help but feel sorry for him! he really does live Bella... but the thing that is bugging me is that he says that he loves her and all... but he hasn't "imprinted" her....so whether he really loves her or not wont matter cuz once he meets the girl he supposed to be with he'll do the same thing Sam did.... rolleyes jeez... that is what frustrated me... he didn't think about that!!! evil *fume, fume*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:20 pm
True he hasnt imprinted anyone yet but he cant help its not like he wanted 2 be a werewolf it wasnt his choice  

niecerpiecer

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:05 pm
Meh. I never really liked Jacob, and I thought he was a complete a** in this book. I understand that he loves Bella and is human and a teenage boy and blah blah blah... I could stand him to a point. But when he started forcing himself at Bella, and telling her he would kill himself... that crossed the line for me. That's not called "making mistakes", that's called "emotional abuse". I can't believe Bella forgave him so easily. Well, I can, because that's her personality, but still. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:45 pm
I will say,
I do not like Jacob as much as I did in New moon.
I can be open to what Reels and Kaylin Of Nowhere are saying, and I understand he's just being human and all that.
But seriously, you don't kiss a taken girl in the first place anyways. neutral

But overall, after reading everything in this thread, I can understand his position. He's probably the most imperfect person in the entire book, and that's what makes him perfect, I suppose.
I hope he gets his happy ending sometime in the book series. emo
I feel bad for him.

Aris`

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:09 pm
Jacob made me cry in Eclipse. I wanted to slap him yes, but all the while, I was wishing that something good would come his way. Look at his luck. He fell in love with the one girl whose whole heart he couldn't get. Edward had the bigger part and that's that.

I didn't feel bad for him in the least when he kissed her (either time), simply because of the reason he did it. He wanted Bella to realize that she loved him, but that only succeeded in confusing the poor girl and then making her hurt even more when she made her choice. It hurt her enough, knowing that he loved her even though she fully intends to be with Edward for eternity.

But, oh the epilogue, I couldn't help but wish my hardest for Jacob to imprint on someone, even if all it did was ease his pain. I was fighting with tears through that.

I hope my little rant thing makes sense. Just as I wanted to beat Edward with New Moon, there were times that I wanted to beat Jake with Eclipse. It's part of getting involved in the story. I blame it on the magic of Stephenie's writing. She pulls you in like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:41 pm
current mood: hating jacob black

i think edward was being far too nice to him, he should have beat him to a bloddy pulp!!!
and when bella hit him was i was like blaugh "yaaaay!!!!" and when i saw charlie's reaction i was mad as hell!!!
and when she called edward i was nodding, and think. "start runing jacob."
before i thuoght hey he's a kid and goign threw a lot right now. he'll get over it. but come one. how can you pull the sucide card on bella!!!
she's to forgiving! and edward took it all so lightly. i wonder what it would be like when he's really mad?
and all the talk about sex in this one was very . . . . redface
but i can't wait for the next one!!
the wedding! and alice!
i just jacob doesn't do soemthing dumb at the wedding. if he does i well be so mad! evil
and it was so cool to find out so much about rose and jasper in this one.  

roseofyuki

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 pm
well also going to say btw dont be mad a jacob when i agree with sam at one point.
how could bella still love edward after what he did to her.

so this is what i say:

how could bella still love edward after what he did to her and you all still only hate jacob well guess what I HATE EDWARD

HATE HATE HATE HATE EDWARD!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:19 pm
i never like Jacob in the beginning but after forcefully kissing Bella, i hate Jacob for what he did to Bella. i can't believe she kinda forgive him.  

bluexmoon

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:52 pm
I actually started hating Bella more than Jacob. I mean, with Edward back, she didn't really seem to notice the Jacob of now, but wished for the Jacob of back then. You can't blame Jacob for loving Bella. She mislead him alot, in my opinion. Sure, I got a bit agitated when Jacob tried to get Bella to ackwonledge him, (He did deserve that punch, and the thought of Edward beating him up did somewhat amuse me. sweatdrop ), but Bella wasn't paying attention thus causing all three of them pain. I still adore EdwardxBella, but I have to admit JacobxBella could have worked out just as well. No hating Jacob guys! xD He is, as people have mentioned, only human. (More than Edward at least)

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff