Submit

Would going all the way kill her?
  yeah. duh.
  I don't doubt Edwards control.
  probobly wont make it that far.
View Results

Philomath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I think that them having sex before vampirism isn't TOO bad, but sounds very painful for Bella.
I do like that idea that Bella can use against Edward, "You said to experience human things as a human..." -snicker snicker-
What I wonder is: Do they really need to use a condom? Because I don't think he has any, like, liquids other than the venom and some blood... But I would probably still use one, just in case. I wouldn't want to be pregnant throughout the rest of history...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:08 pm
Philomath

Well, I think that them having sex before vampirism isn't TOO bad, but sounds very painful for Bella.
I do like that idea that Bella can use against Edward, "You said to experience human things as a human..." -snicker snicker-
What I wonder is: Do they really need to use a condom? Because I don't think he has any, like, liquids other than the venom and some blood... But I would probably still use one, just in case. I wouldn't want to be pregnant throughout the rest of history...

That's certainly an interesting thought...
Though like a few others have said, I can't really see it happening. or at least going into much detail if it does.
xD

Kaikaku

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:00 pm
Philomath

Somehow, I don't think vampires can get people pregnant. Even if he still has sperm (which I doubt) they'd be like, dead, right? Contaminated with venom and-

Wait. Could having sex turn Bella into a vampire that way?! neutral I wonder...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:11 pm
That's another interesting thought...
eek

Kaikaku

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:29 pm
Forgive my vulgar crudeness. neutral

But vampires don't have blood circulation, do they? I remember that when Edward ripped off Riley's arm, there were no blood splatters mentioned, just his arm twitching.

So if there is no blood circulation, then there could be no erection. No erection would mean no direct sex. Unless Bella decides she wants to do the deed with a flacid member (is that possible?) or he does another form of sex (oral, toys, etc. take your pick.)

Then again since it was mentioned his Riley's arm was twitching, the body moves without blood circulation so maybe Edward can get an erection but it's totally voluntary?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:36 am
Taru-chan --Again--
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

I thought that Edward couldn't have sex with Bella. :/
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but on page 455, Edward says,
"Technically, I can't ever sleep with you."

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

thats because he cant sleep  

Alice_wanna_be

MagicalLandofPenguins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:42 am
Even if it did get to the point it would kill her all he would have to do is bite her and she'd be ok... and I think it'd be a voluntary type of thing... I also didn't see that coming until she started talking about it... I was kinda like "WTF?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Well i think if they did have sex before she was a vampire, Edward might be able to control hinself as to not hurt her.
But who knows?  

isabella jolie

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:47 am
I honestly didn't think it was possible for them until she was a vampire and until then wouldn't it be kind of... pointless? I mean dude the boy is always so feakin hard (snicker snicker) and he might like break her and then what i mean she'd be... well... dead. But when she was a vampire i'd be like AHHHH!!!!! LUCKY!!!! heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:54 pm
hmmmm....whether he can or cannot you know...have an erection. I agree with julliel. Aren't vampires techincally like zombies and have no circulation??

And I mean, with Edward mentioning that he would probably hurt Bella during the process, well that proved one thing in a way....(ha, my friend made this up and I thought it was funny) but...

Wow....HE WOULD GO THAT HARD!?!??!?!? eek xd  

kamaki09

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:43 pm
I found that funny, really funny.
But I hadn't even thought about the two going all the way until Bella mentioned it and I was like "WTF??"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 am
i thoguht vampires like couldnt have sex.... cause then if they ahd babies the baby would never get older.. cause its a vampire.. just think.... they canttt... i thinkk... i thouht they were maybe talking about turning her but i was like waitt all the way.. >.> and thne i was all,... thats possible? im mad confuzzled... but all i know is vampires cant ahve sex... i thought

because roseal(sp?) told her story and was all at the end.. now ill never ahve a kid.. or something.. so they cant.. i think wow stupid story line haha  

VampireMoon762

violin girl16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:41 pm
okay, I think that sex won't be a problem. though it may turn her into a vampire if edward has an erection (sp) because all his bodily fluids are venom.....but i doubt he'll hurt her. he's hard and all, but it's not like the hardness will kill her. it may be uncomfortable, but it won't kill her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:08 pm
Ya wanna know what I just thought of that is probably really far fetched? If all his body fluids are venom, then when it goes into her as it does during sex, then would that turn her into a vampire? Just a weird theory.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:36 pm
If it gets into her bloodstream, then yes. If not, then no.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff