Jacob
  Jasper! yay hes so sweet!
  Emmette
  Carisle
  Mike
View Results

lizz6459

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:01 pm
I agree with you, Jake really is a good person and it is true that Bella and Jake narutally would be together. Maybe it is like a lesson put into that. Like, things can't always be the way they should have been. Or nothing can be perfect. OOR there is no happily ever after in life.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:35 am
It bothered me just as much. I don't even think BOTHER covers it.

If only I had like, a video camera in my room filming every reaction I had when reading Eclipse, ZOMFG.
eek YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN ME.

Okay, so normally, I read out loud. It helps me concentrate while everyone in the house is running and screaming around the house.
So, when I was reading it, out loud, then I got to the point when she asked Jacob to...GRRR I'm not even going to say it. I even half scream-groaned when you posted that part. (kehehe)
I didn't even say it out loud, I just stared at it for 10 seconds while the meaning sank into my brain.
And then. Okay, so you don't really need to know what happened. But I'll tell you anyway =) BWAHAH.
I was just like .. "no. No! NO!!!!!! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" and since I was sitting on the floor, I was digging my fists into the carpet over and over again and I was kickin the air - You could call it a tantrum sweatdrop . And then I ran outside my room..SOBBING (I'm such an overreactor) and the miracle was, my sister was concerned. But then she laughed at me when I told her what happened. And it took me so long to read the rest of the page, and the one after that because I was MURDEROUSLY ANGRY at Bella. (HAHA. Stole Murderously Angry from Twilight) And my hands were like balled into fists and all that. so yeah. You didn't have to know that. But I had to say it.

P.S - I was sitting on the floor and not the chair or the bed because I wasn't allowed to use furniture for the 40 hour famine. Just in case you think I'm strange for sitting there in the middle of my room. sweatdrop

rewind r e w i n d

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 am
niecerpiecer
lol I understand that he is not on some ppls good list but u guys keep on forgetting Jacob isnt the only one who made mistakes in the book Edward KNOWING Jacob was listening and Edward still brought up the thing about the engagement. Bella made mistakes as well. But when he kissed her and she kissed him back I was say GOOD FOR HIM! He deserves a kiss after what she has done to him 3nodding

ok i can see it your way thats true  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:19 am
schmut-lovee
It bothered me just as much. I don't even think BOTHER covers it.

If only I had like, a video camera in my room filming every reaction I had when reading Eclipse, ZOMFG.
eek YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN ME.

Okay, so normally, I read out loud. It helps me concentrate while everyone in the house is running and screaming around the house.
So, when I was reading it, out loud, then I got to the point when she asked Jacob to...GRRR I'm not even going to say it. I even half scream-groaned when you posted that part. (kehehe)
I didn't even say it out loud, I just stared at it for 10 seconds while the meaning sank into my brain.
And then. Okay, so you don't really need to know what happened. But I'll tell you anyway =) BWAHAH.
I was just like .. "no. No! NO!!!!!! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" and since I was sitting on the floor, I was digging my fists into the carpet over and over again and I was kickin the air - You could call it a tantrum sweatdrop . And then I ran outside my room..SOBBING (I'm such an overreactor) and the miracle was, my sister was concerned. But then she laughed at me when I told her what happened. And it took me so long to read the rest of the page, and the one after that because I was MURDEROUSLY ANGRY at Bella. (HAHA. Stole Murderously Angry from Twilight) And my hands were like balled into fists and all that. so yeah. You didn't have to know that. But I had to say it.

P.S - I was sitting on the floor and not the chair or the bed because I wasn't allowed to use furniture for the 40 hour famine. Just in case you think I'm strange for sitting there in the middle of my room. sweatdrop

i read out loud to even if everyone in my house is quite (which is impossible for my parents)  

Alice_wanna_be

AerynV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:43 am
as i was reading i was thinking "he's a jackass for making her kiss him" and then as they were kissing... when i read that she kissed him back i was thinking outloud... "what!!?!?!? WHAT!?!??! WHAT!!?!?!?!" i jumped up out of my chair and started yelling about how stupid she is and how i would so not do that if it was me edward was dating. I MEAN COME ON!!! SHE HAS THE MOST AWESOME GUY EVER (to my displeasure....cuz i want him) and she goes and kisses JACOB!?! THAT IDIOT!!!!

u know i forget the point i was trying to make....

*continues to rant* <--- that could last awhile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Yeah, I posted something like this somewhere else and since I'm too lazy to go and find it, I'll just post something similar.

Well, i wasn't shocked, I knew some more conflict in the relationships was bound to happen. But that doesn't mean i wasn't pissed off! She shouldn't have done that. For one thing, he would've kissed her anyway, so she didn't have to act like a hero for offering to kiss her. I didn't go ballistic, but in my mind, I was blowing up inside! So angry, I tell you... And I'm not even sure if she loves him or if she was pressured into it so much that she just thinks she loves him...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:57 am
i just was reading that part in ECLIPSE and i didnt react the same way. thank you all for helping me see it a differant way then i had orrigionaly! i was mad but i realize now that he would have done it anyways and i acctually felt sorry for Jake. poor Jake! =(  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:09 am
Thank u for changing ur mind I dont expect everyone to like Jake I just wish they could see his side and that they could stop blaming him for every thing that happened o well mrgreen  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:19 am
We don't all blame Jake for everything. And a lot of us have seen this from Jake's perspective and it still isn't right.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:25 am
well I have seen it from Jake side and I feel bad for him and I like sticking up for him someone has to do it ur right some of the things he did isnt right and everyone does blame him a lot all I hear about or mostly do is do u hate Jake cuz i do and some people are always talking about his mistakes 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Sorry if it has sounded like I hate Jake, but I really don't. I was just very annoyed with him but I'm basically over that now.
I sorta feel bad for him, but then again I don't. I always have mixed emotions when it comes to books.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:30 pm
niecerpiecer
Thank u for changing ur mind I dont expect everyone to like Jake I just wish they could see his side and that they could stop blaming him for every thing that happened o well mrgreen

your welcome i guess i just had to read it again.  

Alice_wanna_be

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 pm
let me refrase: i feel bad for Jake but I DON'T agree with some of the things he dose. there  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:18 pm
Alice_wanna_be
let me refrase: i feel bad for Jake but I DON'T agree with some of the things he dose. there

Basically how I feel too.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:50 pm
XxFearRegretxX
Alice_wanna_be

Basically how I feel too.

yeah  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas