Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
why do peole think axels gay?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zizima

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 am
Ladii_Candi
Zizima

LONG LIFE FOR AKUROKU!!! *Yaoi-fangirl* B''DD

And whole Organization is gay, Axel is too. Even though he's so damn hot. *3*

(Don't care about yaoi-fangirl's opinion) 8''DDD

Yay!
AKUROKU 4EVER!! ;D
Axel's the smex obviously! heart heart

SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME 8D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:17 pm
it's just the fangirls like seeing gay anime charactors  

darkness_element_master

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:33 pm
*points to sig*

LOVE.
SMEX.
CANON.
Axel is totally FLAMING (quite literally).
lol

There are too many reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:12 pm
To be honest, I think that he is gay because of the things that he says concerning Roxas and the actions towards him. For example, Axel stirred up all that mess just to get Roxas to come back. Also, at the scene where Roxas was leaving was kind of too sensitive to be conversation between guys.

"You can't just turn on the organization!"

"No one would miss me."

"That's not true!
I would..."

(Damn. I can never get the italicized letters right...) But anyway...I mean, it's no big deal if he were gay. I'm speaking on behalf of the Yaoi Guild. But given the circumstances, I'd say that's why everyone thinks that Axel is gay.  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

Wormmon

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:15 am
I t ' s the Yaoi fandom. People don't think "oh, Axel must be gay for real because he said that!" It's called a fantasy. Nothing more. People normally know better what a character's sexual orientation is. Like for example how Sora loves Kairi and vic versa. People know that. But some people just dream and enjoy thinking what it would be like to pair up for example, Roxas and Axel or Sora and Axel.

People know better. But yes there are n00bs who don't know better or refuse to do so.

What annoys me the most are the girls who say they hate a female character who the boy character they like loves that girl character and say they want her dead because they want that boy character all for themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:01 am
It is true that we can easily interpret what the character's sexuality is based by the action and the relationship of another character. However, it is not so easy to tell if they are heterosexual or homosexual.

Take Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter for instance. Everyone thought he was straight throughout the whole seven books based by his personality and his relationship with other characters. However, when J.K. Rowling announced that Dumbledore is gay, it's surprised everyone because they did not see it coming. Unfortunately, the readers will admit that they did not know Dumbledore's sexuality because they did not see the whole life of Dumbledore and there was no description about Dumbledore had an relationship with a woman.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:47 pm
axel is the coolest organization member and ppl call him gay? ..... what idiots  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:16 pm
at most axel might be bi not gay
he puts others before himself and died saving sora and the others thats not gay thats honor *salutes*  

kabuto_Js

kabuto_Js

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:17 pm
just to be clear..i think axel was straight  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:56 pm
thank you people u think that axel is not gay. that is retarted that people think that. he is just someone who is lonely and wants to see his friend.  

axel_the_fire_user

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:46 pm
Well two things. First of all it's the things Axel says that make people say that he is. The lines that Axel has are very touching and sweet, but many people consider them as 'suggestive'. In this time and age people aren't use to seeing such deep and emotional things told by a guy, so they automatically label him gay.

Immature it may be, but sometimes they just love to have fun with it. And that's the second thing. People (yaoi fangirls most of all) just love to couple non-yaoi characters because it's something satisfying and enjoyable. They don't mean to offend anyone or say that that's the truth, they just want something to indulge their fantasies and desires.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:04 pm
I truely believe Axel is kinda cool.....I mean fire people, come on thats awesome.
I agree quick immature generalization is not permited by my standards.
I also agree with the yaoi thing its just their little fantasies not reality.
I have the radio on all the time and it soothes me so im speaking rationally.
To put it simply guys...hes not gay, hes the outspoken and deep feeling one of the Organization...the closest thing to having a heart.
How could you, you heartless Shadows. *smirks*  

Zephyr Hallow

Inmortal Shadow Lady

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:41 am
I don´t think Axel is gay....I think he´s Bi blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:02 pm
axel is so not gay your just a jerk you know this to ps there close friends  

cigher

Nobody of the Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:02 pm
He's gay for Roxas!!! 3nodding blaugh  
Organization XIII Home Thread