Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Who else wants to KILL Jacob Black? *Eclipse spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Break his jaw?
  Yes
  No
View Results

roseofyuki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:19 pm
Evil Genius Koji
Kaikaku
It's not just the kiss that's upsetting everyone.
It was the fact that he was a total a** about it and gave her an ultimatum like 'kiss me or I'm gonna kill myself'. He was way too cocky and he wasn't thinking about what it was doing to her. He shoved his feelings for her down her throat (quite literally) and it was tearing her in two.

Yeah he might not be able to see her, but that's not a valid excuse for what he did.

I have to agree with that. It's not just the kiss. He was just yanking at her feelings for him.

I actually broke out laughing when Bella punched him. That whole relay between Edward and Bella on the phone was altogether, very amusing. The kiss pissed the hell out of me. Ridiculous. Up until then, I was feeling okay towards Jake, even though he was a thorn in my side during New Moon. But when he forced that on her...god, I got pissed. Charlie was outrageous. Does he really prefer Jake THAT much? Can't he see how much Edward is to Bella? *sigh*

what upset me the most about jacob is that in new moon he had spent how much time with ehr?
so in so many months you get to know a person pretty well. right?
well then he should know how gulabile bella is!!!! i mean really!!
and then he goes and says those things to her, i really wanted to just stab him!! and charlie did get me mad,you do not congradulate some one who kissed your daughter when she obiusly didn't want it!!!
when bella punched him i was like "hell yeah! now hit him where the sun don't shine!!" and then i fell off of my bed. and my mom looked at me wierd.
but stil i wish edward would have hit him or something!!!
grrrrr.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:46 am
Kaikaku
It was the fact that he was a total a** about it and gave her an ultimatum like 'kiss me or I'm gonna kill myself'. He was way too cocky and he wasn't thinking about what it was doing to her. He shoved his feelings for her down her throat (quite literally) and it was tearing her in two.

Yeah he might not be able to see her, but that's not a valid excuse for what he did.

Well if Bella would have been such a dumb a** and just let him go instead of always crying asking him to not go its not all Jacobs fault its Bellas fault too 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:53 am
Evil Genius Koji
Kaikaku

I have to agree with that. It's not just the kiss. He was just yanking at her feelings for him.

I actually broke out laughing when Bella punched him. That whole relay between Edward and Bella on the phone was altogether, very amusing. The kiss pissed the hell out of me. Ridiculous. Up until then, I was feeling okay towards Jake, even though he was a thorn in my side during New Moon. But when he forced that on her...god, I got pissed. Charlie was outrageous. Does he really prefer Jake THAT much? Can't he see how much Edward is to Bella? *sigh*

If I was in Charlies position I would be pissed at Edward too I mean COME ON he left the poor girl and she was depressed for not 1 month or 2 months for like freakn 5 or 6 months I would be pretty scared if I was her dad. my daughter being all sad and down for months b/c of some guy then have the NERVE to come back in her life I wouldnt freakn care what his excusses are he hurt my family and I would be pissed at him too. Even though Charlie doesnt know Edward is a vampire. I know Edward and Bella belong together I am just saying if I was in Charlies position I would be PISSED! And there is Jacob the guy who comfort her while her "prince" was gone and he took care of her now I know y Charlie prefers Jacob 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 am
Ok. You tell me why you'd just let your friend go and practically kill themselves. Hm?
She wasn't going to let him do that, and Jacob knew it. It was that fact that he used against her just to get what he wanted. He wasn't 'playing fair'.

I can see where Charlie got his preference from. The Blacks were family friends and he'd known them forever, so it only makes sense that he prefers Jacob over Edward for Bella. But he still should have respected Bella's feelings. It should NOT be a good thing that a guy forced himself on your daughter, kay?

Kaikaku

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:52 am
Kaikaku
Ok. You tell me why you'd just let your friend go and practically kill themselves. Hm?
She wasn't going to let him do that, and Jacob knew it. It was that fact that he used against her just to get what he wanted. He wasn't 'playing fair'.

I can see where Charlie got his preference from. The Blacks were family friends and he'd known them forever, so it only makes sense that he prefers Jacob over Edward for Bella. But he still should have respected Bella's feelings. It should NOT be a good thing that a guy forced himself on your daughter, kay?

He just wanted Bella he didnt want her to choose his enemy over him he wanted a life w/ her and Jacob said he wasnt going to play fair. And dont act like Bella and Edward are sooooo innocent maybe Bella shouldnt have led Jake on and maybe he wouldnt have fallen in love w/ her. Edward left he has 2 deal w/ the consequences, yes Jacob made his mistakes and yes it was wrong of him to force Bella to choose. But I am just saying its not just Jacobs fault Bella and Edward had everything to bring this on too "KAY"?!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:04 pm
I was re-reading the "kiss me or I'll kill myself" scene last night, and my reaction was exactly the same as the first time I read it. I threw the book at the wall (Then I hugged the book and appologized for hurting it sweatdrop ) and swore loud enough to wake up my sister. I can't help it. In my opinion, using someone's feelings the way Jacob did is one of the lowest things you can do. Lower than pond scum. How can he claim to love her when he'd hurt her and use her like that?! It just astounds me that anyone can justify that kind of emotional abuse.  

Accidental Affinity

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:06 pm
Falls to the ground
I was re-reading the "kiss me or I'll kill myself" scene last night, and my reaction was exactly the same as the first time I read it. I threw the book at the wall (Then I hugged the book and appologized for hurting it sweatdrop ) and swore loud enough to wake up my sister. I can't help it. In my opinion, using someone's feelings the way Jacob did is one of the lowest things you can do. Lower than pond scum. How can he claim to love her when he'd hurt her and use her like that?! It just astounds me that anyone can justify that kind of emotional abuse.

kay w/e rolleyes you guys win Bella and Edward are the "innocent" ones they did nothing wrong Jacob did everything wrong its his fault its his fault Edward left its his fault Bella was a wreck and came crawling to him its his fault Bella loves him yup everything on Jacob w/e  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:29 pm
The whole Bella/Jacob relationship kind of repulses me... I really wish she DIDN'T even consider hanging out with him, just so I wouldn't have to read about their relationship.

If she has Edward... what more could she want? Its just as much her fault as it is Jacob's.  

Pattyrisha08

mindlesbot2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:31 pm
I'm mad at Jacob for the way that he acted.
And I'm also mad at him for not understanding that Bella was in love with him.
But I like him for letting Bella go and -kinda- excepting that she chose Edward.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:18 pm
Okeedokee niecerpiecer... This is the last time I'm going to even discuss this with you.
JACOB FORCED HIS FEELINGS ON BELLA AND DIDN'T CONSIDER WHAT HER FEELINGS WERE.
Jacob's at fault.

That's it. it's final.
Done and over with.
Kay?

Kaikaku

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:17 am
Kaikaku
Okeedokee niecerpiecer... This is the last time I'm going to even discuss this with you.
JACOB FORCED HIS FEELINGS ON BELLA AND DIDN'T CONSIDER WHAT HER FEELINGS WERE.
Jacob's at fault.

That's it. it's final.
Done and over with.
Kay?

Yay its all Jacobs fault everything is his fault didnt u see me agree but w/e its ur opinion I just wish u wouldnt hate Jake thats all he makes mistakes Bella makes mistakes hey even Edward makes a mistake so how come when Edward makes a mistake everyone forgets about it and moves on but when Jake makes a mistake everyone remembers I know what he did was bs but hey thats Jacob  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:51 pm
Charcoil
The nerve!! And then for Charlie to congratulate him!! What the Hell?! Edward has the patience of a saint though, especially in the tent when Jacob was having those fantasies of Bella...I would have killed the guy right then and there!!

Totally agreed!  

music_savage

Super Puppet Master

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:52 am
i like jacob confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:17 pm
lol. Nope. Still love him.

Panic!At The Square Dance

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:41 am
I'm so glad there's a thread here where people actually AGREE with me..

You see, when Jacob forced a kiss on Bella, I reacted as if I saw someone die right in front of me.
(Here comes my speech)
I've posted my reaction in some other thread, and I'm willing to again because you peoples have to understand that I will never get over that part of the book. (And the other part when Bella kissed back!)

So normally, I read out loud. It helps me concentrate while there's shouting and laughing and Gosh knows what going on outside my very peaceful room. And so when I got to that sentence when Ms. Meyer said Jacob kissed her or whatevers, I didn't say it out loud. I just stared at it, trying to read it again as if that would change the meaning of the sentence. And when that didn't help, I was screaming, "No. No! NO!!!! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! DAMMIT!" and since I was sitting on the floor, I was kicking the air and punching my fists in my carpet!
(I tend to overreact to things)
And ROFLS@this! All the noise from outside my room stopped because I stalked out of my room SOBBING. sweatdrop
And how cool is this - my sister was concerned about me for the first time!
And so yeah, I didn't read until one hour, because I just couldn't control myself. And when I opened the book back to the page, my hands were like, all clenched into fists and I was full stressing, and I never read that page out loud. That's how much I overreact to things. But yeah. When the next book comes out, I swear...if Ms. Meyer says Jacob kisses Bella just ONE MORE TIME... scream

TOLD YOU I HAD A SPEECH!! xd  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces