Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Warriors (the Tribe of Rushing Water) Now Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:06 am
"Yes, yes we do. Because if we don't more cats could have injuries, and they could be alot worse...." Stream meowed.
"Yeah, Also if there's others then that could be even worse, look at what just one did to us, and if there's a whole bunch more, and they decide to all attack one cat, I'm sure you can imagine what would happen," Trail meowed agreeingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 pm
Crag meowd " yes we should make a plan with that just in case if it does happen, wish i hope it dose not . to imagine that is not a good thing. so what kinda a plane do you think we should make?" agreeing with them.  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Stoneledge had overheard the conversation and stepped forward. "I think we should stay along the rockface, and choose paths that have caves large enough for a couple cats to fit in so that that can dash into them quickly and always make sure there's at least one caveguard per patrol, but two caveguards would be better," Stoneledge planned carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:36 pm
Crag meow " that sounds like a good idea, and what about the Prey-hunters do you think the caveguards should go with them? "  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:10 pm
"Yes, absolutely. They might be in more danger, especially if these large birds know that it's that particular group of cats that hunts, and they are at more risk of being carried away as well." Stoneledge meowed seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Crag meows " it is a good thing i brought that up right?"  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:07 pm
"Yes, though I most likely would've gotten to that eventually," Stoneledge meowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:05 pm
" yes that is true" Crag meow  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:37 pm
"Well what do you think we should do next?" Stream meowed.
"We do have to announce this to all of the tribe," Trail meowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:16 pm
Crag meows " yes we do so that every one can keep their guard up right? "  

leonbats19

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:18 pm
"Exactly. We'll make sure everyone in the Tribe knows so we can all be alert to any strange big birds that are hawk-like," Stoneledge meowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Crag meows so when do you think we should tell every one??  

leonbats19

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:15 pm
"As soon as possible," Stoneledge meowed.

"Well, we'd better announce it to everyone then, I'll start speading the word around, alright?" Stream meowed, getting up to pad around the cave telling the rest of the cats of the danger.

"Yes, I agree with Stream, I'll go help spread the word around, and if they don't believe us, then we can show them what the giant hawk did to us," Trail meowed as he padded around the cave the opposite direction, telling the other tribe cats of the danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 pm
Crag meows " I well help you guys spread the word of what happen ok "  

leonbats19

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:25 pm
"No need, we've pretty much told all of the tribe cats," Trail meowed as he had come around the cavern and ended up bumping into Stream.
"Well, that's all of them I guess..." Stream meowed aloud.
"That's good, now that all of the tribe knows, we should try to come up with a plan. What do you suggest?" Stoneledge asked the tribe.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff