Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* When good angels go bad! {NOW OPEN!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  Click Here
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:20 am
Orahiemay woke up with a disturbed look on her face and punched Didara in the face really hard "SHUT UP DIDARA!"

Didara fell backwards in the lake "Ahhh!" She got out quickly and then dryed of by the fire she built instently.

Orahiemay flew over to the girl on the other side of the lake and sat down right infront of her..."Whats this i hear about you can't leave?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:26 pm
Alyth looks up at the dark angel for a minute. "There were to parts to the bet. One, find the knives, bring them back. Second, If I can't bring them back, to stay for two weeks. Happy?" She looks across the ground to a stump, just so she didn't have to look at the other angels.  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:39 pm
"we can go and show your friends something better..us instead....if not then you can come and join us over there we got food and a fire...so what do ya say?"She smiled happily Orahiemay was the nice one nothing was going to change that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Alyth half smirks and glances up at her. "I would, but they made the rules fairly specific, and I think your sister has a strong dislike of me. So I might stay over here." She says, flapping her wings slightly, then settling them around her.  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:16 pm
"Nonsence shes my LITTE sister she just has a thing about strangers comeing and going becuase wenever get company if she trys anything or says anything mean to you...ill keep her line...lets keep that between you and me ok?" She held out her hand "come on..lets go..im not leaveing you over here" She waited for her hand to meet hers before she got up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:59 pm
Alyth looks around quickly before accepting. "I'm going to regret this, but what the heck! Live a little." She hands the stranger one of her gloved hands and stands up.  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:51 pm
Orahiemay looked ather and spread her wings and started flying over the lake with her and then they landed she sat down by the fire and then picked up to meat and started to cook two peices one for me and one for the angel  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:12 pm
She looks around and sits on the ground. She puts on her jacket and smirks at the younger sister. Alyth ruffles her wings and tucks them into herself tightly. "So... Why do you stay here?"  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:15 pm
"BECAUSE" Didara said

Hit Didara "SHUT UP!...we just find it peiceful liveing behind a waterfall" She smiled nicely

Didara wines "ehhh!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:31 pm
Alyth shrugs and wraps her coat around her tighter. "Kay, just curiosity. They will be asking a million questions at least. So I figured that would be one."  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:22 am
Orahiemay nodded and then handed her a stick with some meat on it "here you go" she smiled and then started eating hers and then looked at Didara "make you some food and get over it!"

Didara crossed her arms and then grabbed some meat and shuved a stick through it and put it over a fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 pm
Alyth smiles and murmers her thanks. She delicately starts eating. "You are a good cook. What is this?" She says as she wipes her mouth on the back of her glove.  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:56 pm
Didara smirked "HAHA its dear" She smirked "please don't tell me you honestly didn't know what it was" fell over laughing

Orahiemay kicked Didara "yea its dear...is that ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:25 pm
Alyth bites the inside of her mouth. "Ya, its fine. I have never had it before. So I wouldn't know." She takes another bite. "Any particular plants around here used?"  

darkfae12

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:59 am
"Yea we ot some healing erbs some seasoning erbs and some medice erbs ya know the usuale stuff i guess" She finished her food and then pulled her hair back she went to the lake and got in just swiming around relaxing

((this is getting boreing we need some guys in here!!!!))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff