Reply Eclipse
.. August 13, Marriage right? (Spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reana Kay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:25 pm
I'm scared about what Renee will think. It's the same thing she did right out of high school, as far as she can tell. I hope she's reasonable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:51 pm
OMG, Volturi at the reception! I can see it now.

Aro: I just love weddings!

OR

Aro: Jane, NO! We do NOT eat the father of the bride!

My genius scares me sometimes. XD

Panic!At The Square Dance

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100

[dancing]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:52 pm
I really want to know what happens with the wedding. I dont' think Jacob will interfear. *Spoiler*

You know how in the end of eclipse when it is in Jacobs points of veiw and he is thinking about staying a wolf forever?

I think he will and people will go looking for him and Bella will want to search for him and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:02 pm
I foresee Emmett dragging Edward to a bachelor party. Maybe jasper will tag along just to watch XD. Nothing too bad, but this is Emmett so i have no idea. Emett is not the norm kinda guy. For all we know he might make Edward bunjee jump. Which would be fun to watch. I can see Emmett just pushing him and going "Oh no, he dosen't need a bungee cord. Just go on back home. I got this" to the instructor xp

I really think Jakes gonna 'play nice' as promised for the wedding

Rezuri-chanchan

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:45 am
Autruna
Jake may make mistakes, but I don't think he's that stupid. Besides, if he announces that the Cullens are vampires, the majority of the human gusets will laugh at him and, also, that'd be breaking the treaty. And, before any one says it, I know he told Bella about them before... but, as he said in his own defense, that was before he believed, he was just telling a story that was passed down in his tribe.

I don't think he'll try to kidnap Bella either, once again, he's smarter than that. He knows Bella has made her choice and he has promised not to interfere with it for the sake of her happiness.

Personally, I do think he'll go, if only for a moment, just to see Bella. I don't think he'll show himself to her and he'll probably ask Edward not to alert her of his presence.

I agree with what you say. 3nodding

Jacob's heart falls apart while he stands on the end of the wedding trail
(or the edge of the woods if its an outdoors wedding)

He leaves a single caramel colored rose at the door.... (too corny for jacob but maybe something like that?)
And leaves with his head down in slow motion..

It starts to rain as he fades away, running free breaking from a white long sleeved french cuffed shirt and black pants;
his most formal attire.... as a beast once more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:25 pm
Kagome_Kitsune
Autruna
Jake may make mistakes, but I don't think he's that stupid. Besides, if he announces that the Cullens are vampires, the majority of the human gusets will laugh at him and, also, that'd be breaking the treaty. And, before any one says it, I know he told Bella about them before... but, as he said in his own defense, that was before he believed, he was just telling a story that was passed down in his tribe.

I don't think he'll try to kidnap Bella either, once again, he's smarter than that. He knows Bella has made her choice and he has promised not to interfere with it for the sake of her happiness.

Personally, I do think he'll go, if only for a moment, just to see Bella. I don't think he'll show himself to her and he'll probably ask Edward not to alert her of his presence.

He leaves a single caramel colored rose at the door.... (too corny for jacob but maybe something like that?)

It starts to rain as he fades away, running free breaking from a white long sleeved french cuffed shirt and black pants;

I can see that happening. Poor Jake! =(
And I don't think a caramel colored rose is too corny for Jake. But still, I dunno...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:51 am
Kagome_Kitsune
Autruna

Aw... how sweet. I can see it too. It makes me feel even more love for Jake. The poor boy needs some loving. Preferably from someone not engaged to a vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:31 am
Autruna
Kagome_Kitsune
Autruna

Aw... how sweet. I can see it too. It makes me feel even more love for Jake. The poor boy needs some loving. Preferably from someone not engaged to a vampire.

He'll find his match when he imprints. 3nodding  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:11 am
XxFearRegretxX
Autruna
Kagome_Kitsune
Autruna

Yes, yes he will and I'll be a very happy little fangirl. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:02 pm
Autruna
XxFearRegretxX
Autruna
Kagome_Kitsune
Autruna

Yes, yes he will and I'll be a very happy little fangirl. 3nodding

I'll be happy as well. He needs someone he can love forever.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkVampireEdward

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:05 pm
they might have one but they would be innocent  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:55 am
Accidental Affinity
Alice will go completly over the top, for sure. heart

What I really can't wait is to see Charlie's reaction when Bella tells him they're getting married. xd You know he's going to freak out. It should be entertaining.

Same. I can't wait to find out what Alice is going to do!
I want to find out how Bella's mom and friends are going to react. But I'm sure Charlie's reaction is going to be the most entertaining.  

Alice_wanna_be

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:11 pm
Alice_wanna_be
Accidental Affinity
Alice will go completly over the top, for sure. heart

What I really can't wait is to see Charlie's reaction when Bella tells him they're getting married. xd You know he's going to freak out. It should be entertaining.

Same. I can't wait to find out what Alice is going to do!
I want to find out how Bella's mom and friends are going to react. But I'm sure Charlie's reaction is going to be the most entertaining.

Oh of course Charlie's reaction will be the most entertaining. I can already see the fire in his eyes and the steam blowing out of his ears. That will be very funny.

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff