xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:18 pm
He should be the alfa. Maybe Sam'll die and he'll become the alfa. O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:54 am
i think that if jake ever asked sam to be alfa sam would let him because jake is the superior on the rez  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:18 pm
This is true... I wonder if it'll ever happen...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:23 pm
Man i can't wait until jake comes back (and stephenie said he was so i'm happy) I hope he becomes alfa... that'd be so awesome!  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:46 am
Maybe if the Volturi come back, no one will know but Jake will see them and kill some of them. Now that would be something...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:50 am
Oh. My. Goth. eek mrgreen That would be sooooooooo cool if jake lead the pack in a killing spree of the volturi!!! Then the cullens would be the largest vampire clan and therefore the leaders of all vampires! Oh snap that'd be awesome!!!!!!  

RainyRose329

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:40 am
lol I know these things are true
Jake didnt imprint with Bella but it would be a big conflict if he did cuz in Edwards own way he did too cuz he said that she doesnt have to choose that she can have any part of him she wants. And we all know they both cant live without eachother.
That would be horrible if the pack killed Jake but I highly doubt it because I know Sam wont approve. The Volturi I do not like at all. But Aro seems nice but he might try to do something to get Alice and Edward and possibly Bella to join him and the fact that they drink all those innocent peoples blood. sad
But I think Bella and Edward will get married I am not sure how Charlie or Renee are going to take it maybe furious for Charlie since he is still pissed at Edward a lil and Renee will maybe be shocked. As for someone messing up the wedding I am not sure if Jake or the Volutri are going to do it. If Jake does he will probably go and pledge his love for her or something. As for the Volturi I am not sure because there will be witnesses so I am not sure if they will do something evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:56 pm
niecerpiecer
lol I know these things are true
Jake didnt imprint with Bella but it would be a big conflict if he did cuz in Edwards own way he did too cuz he said that she doesnt have to choose that she can have any part of him she wants. And we all know they both cant live without eachother.
That would be horrible if the pack killed Jake but I highly doubt it because I know Sam wont approve. The Volturi I do not like at all. But Aro seems nice but he might try to do something to get Alice and Edward and possibly Bella to join him and the fact that they drink all those innocent peoples blood. sad
But I think Bella and Edward will get married I am not sure how Charlie or Renee are going to take it maybe furious for Charlie since he is still pissed at Edward a lil and Renee will maybe be shocked. As for someone messing up the wedding I am not sure if Jake or the Volutri are going to do it. If Jake does he will probably go and pledge his love for her or something. As for the Volturi I am not sure because there will be witnesses so I am not sure if they will do something evil.

Okee dokee (l love answering long posts! =D)
No, he didn't imprint with anyone yet. And if there was a way for vampires to imprint, then Edward and Bella would've most definitely imprinted. =D

They probably won't, it was just another one of my weird theories. But if they did kill Jake I would've developed a deep hatred for all of them.

I was thinking the same thing. After all, there are a few indications while they were in Volterra that he wanted all of them to join him. Some more obvious than others.

If Jake did that, like objected to the wedding or something, THEN I would hate him. So I really hope he doesn't.

As for the Volturi doing something, I'm still not sure. They could distract all the witnesses or kill them, or lead the vampires away or just Bella, Edward and Alice. But I still dunno.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:33 pm
Oh My God!!!! i just had this thought... you know how you guys said what if jake objected to the wedding? What if he exposed the cullens? That would be insane and bella would hate him and people would end up finding out he's a werewolf and he and the pack and the cullens would end up in a huge war... holy crap... it's not gonna happen but what if it did???  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:08 am
RainyRose329
Oh My God!!!! i just had this thought... you know how you guys said what if jake objected to the wedding? What if he exposed the cullens? That would be insane and bella would hate him and people would end up finding out he's a werewolf and he and the pack and the cullens would end up in a huge war... holy crap... it's not gonna happen but what if it did???

That's against the treaty and Jake's smarter than that... much smarter. Plus, it's an 'order' from Sam, the alpha, he can't say anything.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:57 am
technically jake is supposed to be the alpha so therefore he could be like Screw you sam i'll do what i want so therefore jake breaks the treaty (which is why i said "war") and causes the whole town to go into a constant panic and therefore WAIT!!!! i just had a thought! he would have to wait until after they had turned her! then they broke the treaty and they screwed themselves!!! (this of course will not happen so do not say that would not happen as a rebuttle because i already knew that it wouldn't happen... K? K!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:34 pm
Man,and here I was rooting for JacobxBella but Bella ending with Edward was so obvious since the beginning anywayz.I already knew it wouldn't happen even though Jacob kissed her [which shocked me & also made me crack-up] I dunno,Bella just makes me laugh whenever she's mad xd

The ending was pretty sad with Jake.
Maybe from this,he'll learn something new about love.

BunnyCupCakes

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:45 pm
RainyRose329
technically jake is supposed to be the alpha so therefore he could be like Screw you sam i'll do what i want so therefore jake breaks the treaty (which is why i said "war") and causes the whole town to go into a constant panic and therefore WAIT!!!! i just had a thought! he would have to wait until after they had turned her! then they broke the treaty and they screwed themselves!!! (this of course will not happen so do not say that would not happen as a rebuttle because i already knew that it wouldn't happen... K? K!)

But no one would believe him unless he had proof. Which he actually does, since he just turn into a werewolf, so forget that.
But that would mean that the treaty would be void and it would be fair game to turn Bella.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:15 pm
it would be fair game to turn her... crap taht sucks..  

RainyRose329

Sationa Kusi

Romantic Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 pm
RainyRose329

thats what i think something like that will happen....  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff