6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 am
Eri-so
I dont really like jacob either.
He kind of annoys me.
And to think, I at one point thought Bella was going to choose Jacob over Edward!
And I just hate how he insults vampires.
Hes kind of a frustrating character.

I thought the same thing at times as well. u.u
And they both insult each other, but Edward was being much more mature about the whole thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 am
XxFearRegretxX
Eri-so
He kind of annoys me.
And to think, I at one point thought Bella was going to choose Jacob over Edward!

And they both insult each other, but Edward was being much more mature about the whole thing...

When it came to the killing part Edward was being more mature but when it came to the name callings he was just as bad :3  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:12 am
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Eri-so
He kind of annoys me.

When it came to the killing part Edward was being more mature but when it came to the name callings he was just as bad :3

Actually, in Eclipse he became much more mature about everything once he realized he couldn't take Bella out of that friendship. It took Jake longer. But both played dirty to get Bella with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:18 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Eri-so
He kind of annoys me.

Actually, in Eclipse he became much more mature about everything once he realized he couldn't take Bella out of that friendship. It took Jake longer. But both played dirty to get Bella with them.

Thats my point they both played dirty. But y does everyone hate Jake now in the end he realized Bella made her discission so u guys can stop disliking Jake because Jake was in pain because he knows now him and Bella will never be he realized that when he got the wedding invitation  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Eri-so
He kind of annoys me.

Thats my point they both played dirty. But y does everyone hate Jake now in the end he realized Bella made her discission so u guys can stop disliking Jake because Jake was in pain because he knows now him and Bella will never be he realized that when he got the wedding invitation

It's just cause of how he hurt Bella emotionally and the big WHAT IF where if she picked Jake, she would've gotten her heart broken when he imprinted. That's why recently I've been pretty upset with him, but not angry or hating.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:20 pm
I totally agree with what someone said a few posts back. Bella does not deserve Edward. At all. She totally disgusted me with all her jealousy that Tanya liked Edward and everything, then goes and kisses Jacob. After he was a complete evil manipulative toe rag (lol harry potter) and then Edward just forgives her. He is so amazing. I would have thrown that b***h down and gotten upset. But hes just like nothing to forgive. So amazing. Bella is not worthy. But still should go with Edward because Jacob is not worthy of anything more that a wet drowning. I hated how he just trying to split them up and kept coming on to her even though she was in a relationship. That is just about the most despicable, terrible selfish behavior. If I had been Bella I would had severed all connections with him until he acted more like a man and less like a pig.

Edward. What a terrific person. Bella is a retard. But Jacob is just pure evil.  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Chokuro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:12 pm
I believe that hate is too strong of a word. True. He came between Bella and Edward, despite the two both detesting it but it was understandable. He wanted to be sure that he was completely without a chance to be with Bella and it actually made me sad. What bella said was true that if there was not all that freaky vampirism et cetera they would be with each other no if ands or buts about it. Besides. While it made bella feel like s**t I bet it also made her feel a bit better.

I feel horribly bad for him! But it's understandable... If you think of it from all views.

Frankly, I'm an avid Bella Edward person... I love them together and don't want them to seperate EVER which is why I wanted to slap the b***h when she din 't want to marry the hotness that is Edward. Silly woman. But yes! I think Jacob is justified.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:32 am
You are all intitled to your oppinions but... Harsh much? Jacob kept on fighting for what he wanted which just happened to be Bella. I compleatly and utterly respect that. Granted it did bother me that he wouldent stop and he used Bella to get her to kiss him but he did get her to realize her fealings. It's causing her pain now but at least she knows.

However I was sort of mad at Edward that he didn't care, but i still respect that because he wants her to be happy.

I did hate Jacob the first time I read it but that fealing vanished. I acctually feel bad for him. crying Imagian if that happened to you.  

Alice_wanna_be

[dancing]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:05 pm
It's a book. GET. OVER. IT. Just let the story go where it may.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 pm
watarrmelonz
I totally agree with what someone said a few posts back. Bella does not deserve Edward. At all. She totally disgusted me with all her jealousy that Tanya liked Edward and everything, then goes and kisses Jacob. After he was a complete evil manipulative toe rag (lol harry potter) and then Edward just forgives her. He is so amazing. I would have thrown that b***h down and gotten upset. But hes just like nothing to forgive. So amazing. Bella is not worthy. But still should go with Edward because Jacob is not worthy of anything more that a wet drowning. I hated how he just trying to split them up and kept coming on to her even though she was in a relationship. That is just about the most despicable, terrible selfish behavior. If I had been Bella I would had severed all connections with him until he acted more like a man and less like a pig.

Bella is only human.
I'm sure enough if a guy you liked,only to find out that another girl,perhaps TONS,liked him too,you would have alittle hint of jealousy in you.Admit it or not.I know I would.It's only natural to say...
And what's wrong with her kissing Jacob?Yes,she DID cheated & I believe it's bad in a relationship,but it was nice of her to broaden her horizon just for one time [Edward IS her first boyfriend] before scurrying along with her prince-charming into the nightfall.

And Jacob wasn't the only 'fault' in this situation.
Edward left Bella,leaving her drown in her own suicide pool & if it weren't for Jacob,Bella's insanity would have gotten the best of her.Though I do agree he shouldn't have acted so rash between her & Edward's relationship.

BunnyCupCakes

Dunedien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:24 pm
BunnyCupCakes
watarrmelonz

Bella is only human.
I'm sure enough if a guy you liked,only to find out that another girl,perhaps TONS,liked him too,you would have alittle hint of jealousy in you.Admit it or not.I know I would.It's only natural to say...
And what's wrong with her kissing Jacob?Yes,she DID cheated & I believe it's bad in a relationship,but it was nice of her to broaden her horizon just for one time [Edward IS her first boyfriend] before scurrying along with her prince-charming into the nightfall.

Edward left Bella,leaving her drown in her own suicide pool & if it weren't for Jacob,Bella's insanity would have gotten the best of her.Though I do agree he shouldn't have acted so rash between her & Edward's relationship.

Couln't have said it better. He did try to get between Edward and Bella, but so would anyone that believed they were truly in love with someone. I would remind you he didn't know they were engaged until AFTER the first kiss. I was angry at him for the second one, being all overdramatic, but it is still understandable, and afterwards he grew up and accepted her decision. While I think Edward is better for Bella, I hope Jacob does end up imprinting or at least falling in love with someone else. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:53 pm
lastapprentce
BunnyCupCakes
watarrmelonz

Bella is only human.

Couln't have said it better. He did try to get between Edward and Bella, but so would anyone that believed they were truly in love with someone. I would remind you he didn't know they were engaged until AFTER the first kiss. I was angry at him for the second one, being all overdramatic, but it is still understandable, and afterwards he grew up and accepted her decision. While I think Edward is better for Bella, I hope Jacob does end up imprinting or at least falling in love with someone else. heart

I couldn't have said it better!  

Alice_wanna_be

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:40 pm
Alice_wanna_be
lastapprentce
BunnyCupCakes
watarrmelonz

Bella is only human.

I know what you guys mean but I do disagree. Maybe its just my personality here but even if I were in love with someone and they were iwth another I would never try to come between them, its just not in my personality to do something like that and therefore I cannot understand it when others do it. Im confused at waht you said though, that it is alright to come between a boyfriend and girlfriend but not fiances? I very much disagree with that statement.

And yes I have acknowledged that Jacob isnt the only one at fault, Bella is also at fault, because (and only again from personal experience, as this sort of thing actually happened to me) If someone I knew and was a friend and then said that they liked me/ "loved" me and I didnt want them in that way I would have backed off from them, I would have made it perfectly lear that I didnt want that behaviour from them and that I didnt appreciate it. But Bella was all "yeah its fine for you to touch me and stroke me etc" she was very selfish and greedy and blurred the lines.

As for Edward being at fault. NEVER!! lol. I also understand where everyone else is coming from with him leaving etc, but I simply, again, just dont see it like that. It doesnt feel to me that he did anything wrong. but as everything, this is only my opinion on the matter. I respect everyone elses but dont necessarily agree domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:55 am
watarrmelonz
Alice_wanna_be
lastapprentce
BunnyCupCakes
watarrmelonz

Bella is only human.

I know what you guys mean but I do disagree. Maybe its just my personality here but even if I were in love with someone and they were iwth another I would never try to come between them, its just not in my personality to do something like that and therefore I cannot understand it when others do it. Im confused at waht you said though, that it is alright to come between a boyfriend and girlfriend but not fiances? I very much disagree with that statement.

And yes I have acknowledged that Jacob isnt the only one at fault, Bella is also at fault, because (and only again from personal experience, as this sort of thing actually happened to me) If someone I knew and was a friend and then said that they liked me/ "loved" me and I didnt want them in that way I would have backed off from them, I would have made it perfectly lear that I didnt want that behaviour from them and that I didnt appreciate it. But Bella was all "yeah its fine for you to touch me and stroke me etc" she was very selfish and greedy and blurred the lines.

As for Edward being at fault. NEVER!! lol. I also understand where everyone else is coming from with him leaving etc, but I simply, again, just dont see it like that. It doesnt feel to me that he did anything wrong. but as everything, this is only my opinion on the matter. I respect everyone elses but dont necessarily agree domokun

Now that you say it I do agree with you also. It's not right to come between fiances and a relationship. I also agree with you that it was wrong of Bella to lead Jacob on like that. And your right Edward isn't at fault. He didn't do anything wrong. I do still respect Jacob though because he made Bella realize her fealings.  

Alice_wanna_be

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:38 pm
Im not going to quote because that is getting as long as the great wall of china eek

I think I must very much thank you, I was able to talk about Jacob and not start to boil up and scream profanities!! I was able to articulate and be rational in my opinions.

Oh and when i said "As for Edward being at fault. NEVER!! lol. I also understand where everyone else is coming from with him leaving etc, but I simply, again, just dont see it like that. It doesnt feel to me that he did anything wrong." I sort of said that wrong. Like, obviously leaving her was painful, very much so, and for both of them, but he hadn't anticipated that sort of reaction from her, only from himself. The consequences were horrible, but also he cant be held "accountable" because it was an accident, and also not for him reasonably foreseeable, but it was likely to cause harm. lol, Legal studies inspired dribble.

Maybe its also because I had no doubt for a single second that Edward was always in love with Bella, and he was going to come back, or save her or something. So even in New Moon I didnt accept Jacob as a replacement but only a .. decoy or something. Thats pretty interesting I should do a survey or something.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff