Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizz6459

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 pm
TwoDollarWhore
Awh come on guys.
I just think Jacob deserves a little bit of credit where it's due.

Edward has created such an unshealthy relationship for Bella. He's made her rely on him so much that even if he's gone for a day she becomes sick. Bella is so dependant on him, that it is true. Edward is like a bad drug for her. All Jake ever did was want to make her happy and be with her, and maybe he got carried away at one point, but he is taking a beating now for being there for her when Edward isn't? I can also agree with Bella. She shouldn't have led Jake on, then started to get pissy with him when he started to express his feelings for her more openly. Honestly. You can't blame him, she had it coming to her and she caused her own pain.
( I hate my bleeding heart gonk )

[ THIS IS NOT A BASH EDWARD/BELLA POST. I like Bella a lot, just not her decisions sometimes. I was never crazy about Edward and how overprotective, comulsive, and controlling he is. He has his charms as well. ]

[just so you know, I'm not picking on you ^^]

I don't think that Bella and Edward's relationship isn't healthy. Edward left her for a very long time, of course Bella was going to be depressed that she lost her love. Then when he came back it is hard to trust that he won't leave again even though he reassures her that he won't leave ever again. So whenever he leaves she is reminded of that and can't help feeling a bit of the pain she felt from that memory. Bella didn't lead Jake on in my opinion, she needed a friend and Jake was there to be her friend. If he had feelings for her then he shouldn't have let them grow knowing that Bella was hurting and that she was fragile while Edward ditched her. Jake never took advantage of Bella though so that is good on his part. Jake was there as a friend for Bella and that was exactly what she needed. In eclipse Bella refused her feelings for Jake until he forced them to come out. So Jake did it to himself in my opinion. Oh, and since Bella is like a magnet to getting hurt or getting on someones top 10 hit-list of course Edward is going to be protective of her. Wouldn't you be the same way if your girlfriend was being hunted by a creature that only you could kill? Or simply knowing the Bella has a resistance to vampires getting in her head, that tempted Jane to try torturing her more then once (even though it failed both times).

I'm not picking on you, but I see a totally different side then you do. I do know what you mean though so its understandable ^^.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:39 pm
I completely agree!!! Jacob is my favorite character and I love him and I hate it when people bash him!!!! He has only done trivial little things to make people angry at him and he has always been nice in the end!!! I luv him so much!!!

Also, I don't see why everybody was so angry at him at the end of New Moon! He didn't do anything horrible!! So he ratted her out!! Oh well, no major damage was done!!!  

Tickle Toe Bob

EviChi4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:08 pm
I like Edward and Jacob equally!!! They both have their good and bad points, but that doesnt mean we should hate one of them!We can still like BOTH ya know!!!!lol

heart Spread the Twilight Lurv ppl!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:39 am
I don't necessarily hate Jacob.
I don't really know why I dislike him.
I think I just wanted Edward to be with Bella.
First come, first serve. blaugh Put it that way.
Bella loved Edward first. Edward loved Bella first. I think.
And then, one part in Eclipse how Jacob says..
*spoiler*
"You'll be warmer if you take your clothes off"
*shudders* YES YES YES, I KNOW. He's a lil young to be mature enough to not think that.
So that's exactly my point. =)
He's stilll youngggg. Give him time ! Go imprint or something.
And my mind is stuck to thinking that Edward cares for Bella more. I don't know why. But yeaaa.

and, what's egualy?

eek Please don't hurt me !  

rewind r e w i n d

Rezuri-chanchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:08 pm
YES! I LOOOVE YOU JACOB BLACK! AND EDWARD!

why hate Jacob? because he loves bella as much as edward does? jesus, edward understands the guy better than the readers? wtf??

i don't think its a first come first serve. jacob didn't feel that impritnint thing with bella. alsoshe loves jake but not to the level she loves edward. its just like that. when edward left in newmoon i was pissed. I MEAN PISSED. but i see from both sides of the fence. most edward fans don't want to see it from ht e'dogs' side. they only see edwards dide. I love how stephenie puut this in the 3rd book, because most fans were not giving jacob the respect he deserved. HES DESERVES IT.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:10 pm
Evil_child1301
I like Edward and Jacob equally!!! They both have their good and bad points, but that doesnt mean we should hate one of them!We can still like BOTH ya know!!!!lol

heart Spread the Twilight Lurv ppl!!!! heart

YESH!! heart domokun

Rezuri-chanchan

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:59 pm
Okay, I try to be neutral, but just one thing about the title of your forum:
Saying that you hate Jacob haters is a little hypocritical. Agree or don't, it's just an opinion!

Okay, so in relation to the whole Jacob love thing, I don't love Jacob. I think he was very manipulative, arrogant, and a complete jerk in Eclipse! I used to really like him, but he lost any respect I had for him when he went and kissed Bella, forced her to kiss him, and tried to take Bella out of a relationship she can't live without! She's admitted herself that she can't live without Edward,but she knows she can live without Jacob. Major rpoof right there!
I'm not a Jacob hater, since I don't hate book characters, but I don't really like him anymore. Just an opinion!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:47 am
1. u can't tell me who to like and hate
2. i don't care if u dislike edward or not
3. i don't hate him, he just pissed me off VERY much
4. go cry in ur waffles!  

AerynV

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:18 am
Twilight_Silhouette
1. u can't tell me who to like and hate
2. i don't care if u dislike edward or not
3. i don't hate him, he just pissed me off VERY much
4. go cry in ur waffles!

wow some ppl ar getting pissed off in here. Come on guys cant we all just not hate I know some are mad at Jacob but hey its ur opinion and besides we all make mistakes 3nodding Those who do hate Jacob I can kinda understand but people stop drinking the Hatorade  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:06 am
I agree with what was said above. Let's not get pissed off with each other just because we have different opinions. Express your opinion but don't flame someone else because they think differently than you. Kay?
I'm with Edward though...
Jacob had no right to do what he did like kissing her without her permission and such and he shouldn't have given up if he really wanted to show he loved her. Just my own opinion!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:37 am
I see y some of u really hate him or dislike him but I honestly cant hate or blame Jacob I was surprised at his actions yes and yes I miss the old Jacob but since the Cullens are in Forks he turned into a wolf and changed but I felt so bad for him because Bella choose his enemy and he let her go and when she gave him the wedding invitation I could tell he was g2 be in pain and then all I could think is poor Jake cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:01 pm
niecerpiecer
I see y some of u really hate him or dislike him but I honestly cant hate or blame Jacob I was surprised at his actions yes and yes I miss the old Jacob but since the Cullens are in Forks he turned into a wolf and changed but I felt so bad for him because Bella choose his enemy and he let her go and when she gave him the wedding invitation I could tell he was g2 be in pain and then all I could think is poor Jake cry

We all miss the old Jacob but just the fact that he turned into a werewolf doesn't excuse all his actions. I feel bad for him, but I know he'll find his match when he imprints.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:39 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

We all miss the old Jacob but just the fact that he turned into a werewolf doesn't excuse all his actions. I feel bad for him, but I know he'll find his match when he imprints.

I know it doesnt excuse his actions I am just saying he changed when he turned into a werewolf and some people didnt like Jake from the begining including Edward but I dont know y confused I hope he imprints and I hope him and Bella can find some way to be friends  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:57 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I know it doesnt excuse his actions I am just saying he changed when he turned into a werewolf and some people didnt like Jake from the begining including Edward but I dont know y confused I hope he imprints and I hope him and Bella can find some way to be friends

Oh I used to like him and I still do. I'm just still a little bit annoyed with him. As I said I'm getting over it. I just hope he gets nicer.
Yeah, please imprint soon Jake!!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:00 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Oh I used to like him and I still do. I'm just still a little bit annoyed with him. As I said I'm getting over it. I just hope he gets nicer.
Yeah, please imprint soon Jake!!

well its better than hating him I understand y some people are annoyed with him but then I dont because I am not annoyed with him lol  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff