Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Eclipse foreshadowing WHAT for Breaking Dawn? [spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:48 pm
I don't really think the wedding will get crashed, since it's probably the last book from bella's point of view. Maybe the wedding will be delayed, but i'm sure that bella and edward will get married and that bella will be changed. I don't think Jacob will imprint on one of the Volturi, though that would be really interesting, cuz the volturi are all 'together'. But I have a feeling that he will find someone. I'm really excited to see what kind of powers bella will have! And what will happen when she's a new vampire, I think Edward will definitely help her resist human blood, but overall the book's going to have another surprise that none of us are thinking of. I can't wait!! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:45 am
Oh god, could you imagine if Renee (Bella's mom) had an affair with one of the Quileutes and Bella turns into a werewolf! Well I mean there would have to be something wrong because she hangs out with the vampires and would have already became a werewolf and the theory is a little far fetched, but this is Stephenie Meyer we are talking about, she can practically do any thing.  

Tacara2011

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:03 pm
That would be weird. But it wouldn't be Bella. Now if Renee was to get pregnant with a Quileute then that child would most likely be a werewolf. Can anyone say Sibling rivalry?
But the wedding, I think, will be crashed by the Volturi and they'll take Bella and either try to kill her or turn her. But who knows. There will probably some crazy plot twist that no one will possibly suspect!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:30 pm
kamaki09
lizz6459
In that plot I think Jake will feel bad seeing Bella as a vampire but struggling to manage her new thirst and strength. It was never brought up or even hinted at in the book weather or not a wolf could imprint on a vampire, so maybe he will imprint on one of the Volturi who come to check to see if Bella is a vampire. Of course Alice would know they were coming so Bella and all the Cullens would be ready, but maybe Jake might just come passing by hoping to check on Bella and see how she is doing or something and then suddenly BAM! Jake imprints on Jane or something! That would be one scary plot twist!!! Jane would be like.. kill yourself. I would hate that so I doubt Jake will imprint on Jane, but one of the Volturi who are maybe not completely mean people and are able to accept wolves after meeting Jake.

HOLY! CRAP!! WOW!! I never thought of that!! Very VERY good point there!!! -applauds- mrgreen

that could be..only i was thinking that since he's kinda running away now, he may find someone out there...you know since he's probably already seen everyone in LaPush. He may imprint on someone out in the world  

X_A_Loverly_Abomination_X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:34 pm
twisted words
Bwah. I still think that the treaty will be an issue in Breaking Dawn. The Cullens' relationship with the werewolves after the fight was never really fully explained. And due to what happened with Jacob in the epilogue, the werewolves might blame the Cullens and try to get them when Bella is turned.

But thats just me. I love conflict.

Personally i think that the treaty should be vetoed(s/p) because Bella&Edward are kinda like "imprinted" you know??
And it really wasn't something they could help...the werewolves and vampires should become more understanding with each other..

oi, sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:35 pm
Lovely_Moonstarr_10132
I don't really think the wedding will get crashed, since it's probably the last book from bella's point of view. Maybe the wedding will be delayed, but i'm sure that bella and edward will get married and that bella will be changed. I don't think Jacob will imprint on one of the Volturi, though that would be really interesting, cuz the volturi are all 'together'. But I have a feeling that he will find someone. I'm really excited to see what kind of powers bella will have! And what will happen when she's a new vampire, I think Edward will definitely help her resist human blood, but overall the book's going to have another surprise that none of us are thinking of. I can't wait!! blaugh

I do agree! mrgreen

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:45 am
twisted words
Bwah. I still think that the treaty will be an issue in Breaking Dawn. The Cullens' relationship with the werewolves after the fight was never really fully explained. And due to what happened with Jacob in the epilogue, the werewolves might blame the Cullens and try to get them when Bella is turned.

Personally i think that the treaty should be vetoed(s/p) because Bella&Edward are kinda like "imprinted" you know??
And it really wasn't something they could help...the werewolves and vampires should become more understanding with each other..

oi, sometimes.

They're not imprinted, but they do have a very strong bond. But I dunno if they'll veto it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:10 am
XxFearRegretxX
twisted words

oi, sometimes.

They're not imprinted, but they do have a very strong bond. But I dunno if they'll veto it.

well i know theyre not really imprinted..  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:26 am
XxFearRegretxX
twisted words

oi, sometimes.

well i know theyre not really imprinted..

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... well, okay then. Now I get what you mean! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:21 am
wow! renee having an affair with one of the quilette (sp? xD)! wow...that sounds like a whole messed up soap opera! xD Hmmm....you kno wats on my mind? Wat if one of the twists is that Renee's new husband, Phil, would be a vampire? And when Bella tells Renee of her wedding with Edward, i dunno, he would probably come into the picture. OH! and it would add to it if he used to be part of the Volturi!  

kamaki09

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:44 pm
O.o Phil a vampire? There's something you wouldn't expect. But why would he not be affected by the sun?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:00 pm
XxFearRegretxX
O.o Phil a vampire? There's something you wouldn't expect. But why would he not be affected by the sun?

I once read a fanfic that had that. Phil's 'power' was to appear as a human and not be affected by the sun. rolleyes  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:35 pm
twisted words
XxFearRegretxX

I once read a fanfic that had that. Phil's 'power' was to appear as a human and not be affected by the sun. rolleyes

That would be an interesting power. O.o cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:37 pm
I think charlie will die or something,he is just main enough to make it matter and small enough not to ruin the series.or renee,but if that did happen i bet it would be after knowing about the vampires or something  

1Helter Skelter

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:10 pm
i think jacob will find bella as a vampire and try to start a war.
hopefully that wont happen thoe.

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces