Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:03 am
the return of the hero (2006)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:32 pm
That I saw this year

The Simpsons
Brokeback mountain
Little Miss Sunshine
Dreamgirls  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Daemon Mama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:47 pm
Gotta go with Titanic - never saw it in the theatre, bought it on video and could only force myself to watch the first tape (there were 2). I donated it to Goodwill and felt guilty. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:36 am
Epic Movie
Lost in Translation
Son of the Mask
Open Water
Open Water 2 stare
Anything with Will Ferrell
and finally....
A Life Aquatic with Steven Zissou - In theatres, my mom and I were laughing hysterically just out of how horrible it was.

IvoryPaws

Dante Auditore De Firenze

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:30 am
the cave and teenage mutant ninja turles 3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:40 pm
Facing the Giants or Avalanche.  

The Silvershade Lynx

Amoriel

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:11 pm
Superstar..I actually was angry after watching it was so bad
and uh..Black Moan Snake, I'm mean c'mon even the name was dumb.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:40 pm
Ohh..also..add to the crappy list..the cave..open water..i think its called..and..oh i could right so many more.. stressed  

Dgirl91

tamenak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:49 am
Napoleon Dynamite must the be WORST MOVIE EVER that I've seen. It was so meaningless. And the supposed 'plot' didn't happen like until the end or so if I remember correctly. Bleh, and some people say the movie is sooo bad that it gets good just because it sucks so much. I disagree.

Also, any of Scary Movie's are also on my hatelist. Eww, I hate parodys to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm
watarrmelonz
That I saw this year

The Simpsons
Brokeback mountain
Little Miss Sunshine
Dreamgirls

SHOCK! How can you call those awful. Sure The Simpsons was dissapointing, and Brokeback Mountain needed a little work, but come on! Little Miss Sunshine and Dreamgirls are amazing. No offense to you, but if didn't like those movies, you must be heartless.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:27 am
RedWhiteBlack
watarrmelonz
That I saw this year

The Simpsons
Brokeback mountain
Little Miss Sunshine
Dreamgirls

SHOCK! How can you call those awful. Sure The Simpsons was dissapointing, and Brokeback Mountain needed a little work, but come on! Little Miss Sunshine and Dreamgirls are amazing. No offense to you, but if didn't like those movies, you must be heartless.

none taken lol ^_^
I really wanted to like them but nothing happened. maybe if I explain ? Little Miss Sunshine I was really offended how no one cared about the suicidal guy, and the dad was completely self obsessed and derogatory to everyone, and at the end when the girl was doing the beauty pageant and everyone was doing the sickening routines and I thought hers was going to be really sweet and adorable and redeem the movie but then she was just disgusting and slutty. I was Horrified. It was just not my kind of humor at all. And Dreamgirls I thought was just annoying, the ten minute song was very tedious to me, and I felt the movie was also offensive to the Beatles. Because The Beatles are my life and to change history like that, I know its just a movie, but I thought it was .. pretentious and insulting. Yeah..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:50 pm
Gosphford Park(spelling might be wrong), i thought it was going to be a great murder story (kinda like the Game Clue) but all they did was talk, talk, and talk. They never tell u who murdered who and why that person had died. Maybe i should get the book and see if they say who done it????

Also the Scary Movies are just a little too much for me, yeah some parts are funny but after a while i was bored and wish i didn't spend my money on it.  

GrimmBunny

Takiko_catgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:59 pm
Eragon. my god, that movie was horrid. or possibly My Side of the Mountain. they're both cases of good book and bad movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:06 pm
Amazing Grace. A movie about the abolishment of slavery in the 1800's. Dude, they talked all historical and there were no interesting parts at all. I fell the hell to sleep and my mom yelled at me for making her waste $8.50 on a ticket. Um, hello, mom, you MADE me go with you.

The Lake House. The whole thing was boring from the start, so I didn't really pay that close of attention and I missed everything, and by half of an hour, I was so confused that I walked out and went across the street to Starbucks, Best Buy, and DSW shoe store. My dad wondered why I had *3 Beatles CD's, a new iHome, a new pair of headphones, a new pair of flats, and a venti frappucino when he came to pick me up. Then he yeled at me for wasting his $8.50 on a movie ticket, so I paid him back. God dad, cheap much?

*It was near my birthday, so that was why I had all that mula. I didn't rob a bank or anything, so don't call the cops on me.  

egginaframe

EmilyScissorhands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:33 pm
Malibu Beach Vampires.

Worst.... Movie.... Ever...

And I have seen my share of crappy movies.

And to watarrmelonz.... Little Miss Sunshine was a dark comedy, which some people either love or hate. I personally loved it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea, so to speak. You have to be able to laugh at the offensive stuff to enjoy it, I believe. I enjoy dark comedy, because it's like holding a mirror up to humanity, and allowing us to see the absurdity of it all. Little Miss Sunshine was one of my favorite comedies of the year.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff