Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
comment won't leave my head, it's driving me NUTS! [SOLVED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:59 pm
mocking is indeed fun, i love it...except the times in which i must endure it myself xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:20 pm
I tend to just imagine their voice in Alvin & The CHipmunks voice so it's more funny than bothersome.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:22 pm
hehehe. well, it's not that it's bothersome, i'm just not a fan of it. but i take it in and when it my turn to mock, i make up for it blaugh 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:23 pm
Hm I might have to try that sometime.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:03 pm
u should. it's very fun. it's mastering their technics for mocking, gathering material for it, and at the perfect time become just as good if not better than them at mocking. of course then they get bette,r and then u have to better up and all...but it sure as heck is fun whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:52 pm
alright, well, i finally spoke to him this past weekend. his comment meant...nothing xd he just wanted me to go back bcs we had that conv pending...and bcs he missed me. but that's it. nothing more xd told ya i'd be a fool for thinking otherwise....but he didnt make fun of me. since i didnt suggest what it could have meant other than just that, he didn't mock me. possibly it was bcs we were having a serious conv or something...for whatever reason it was, he didn't mock me, so it's all good. as for the dream, still confused as to what it could mean, but since i already spoke to him about it, at least i know nothing major is going on in his house...for the time being. so...that's that, i guess....

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED ME!!!  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas