Submit

is bella a slut to you?
  NO! oh course not!!
  Yes. A complete slut. no question
  well...kinda.....
View Results

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:23 pm
She is not a slut just because you have feelings for two people doesnt mean your a slut tell your friend to get a dictionary. And its not her fault she fell for Jake well she fell for him in New Moon but I know she couldnt help it because she was always with him. But its not Bellas fault mad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:07 pm
Bella is just fine, she just is really confused about everything and doesn't understand her emotions at that point, theres nothing wrong with that at all!!!!!!  

charliechick117

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:20 pm
I now hate people who call Bella a slut. It's getting ridiculous now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:24 pm
PPPFT. she is not a slut. NO way.  

isabella jolie

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rezuri-chanchan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:15 pm
niecerpiecer
She is not a slut just because you have feelings for two people doesnt mean your a slut tell your friend to get a dictionary. And its not her fault she fell for Jake well she fell for him in New Moon but I know she couldnt help it because she was always with him. But its not Bellas fault mad

she hadsn't read it. one of her friends had. i completely agree. shes only human after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:54 pm
Rezuri-chanchan
niecerpiecer

she hadsn't read it. one of her friends had. i completely agree. shes only human after all.

If she hasn't read it, then why is she saying all this? She obviously doesn't know the whole story.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

She-Who-Inflicts-Misery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:47 am
wahmbulance !
I for one can't even BEGIN to understand how a person [I.E. your friend] could read the ENTIRE book, and come with the conclusion that Bella is a slut.

She tried what she tried with Edward, because she didn't think it would actually happen when she became a vampire. She thought her thirst would change her into a completely different being, thus she wouldn't be interested in sex anymore.
She just did what any other human in that situation would do.
You really couldn't blame her.
*kudos to Edward for his virtue though. lol *

And she kissed Jacob, because she was trying to save him. Trying to stop him from going to that fight. And also, she kinda sort... LOVED HIM too.
**siiiigh**

make you friend read it again!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:05 pm
She wanted to find out who she wanted to be with. So she tried both to see who she wanted more. She wanted Edward.
That isn't the making of a slut.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:39 pm
I dont think that wanting to consummate a loving relationship with your soulmate is "slut" behaviour. But I dont understand the Jacob thing. That is just slimy, if someone said to me "kiss me or I die" I would be disgusted, the amount of manipulation that that is. I would have grabbed a bat and smashed him over the head, but of course I wouldnt even have let it go that fast, I would have ditched him the first sign of "more than friendly" behaviour, if you dont like someone like that why let them do that to you. I would feel uncomfortable and would strt to instantly despise him. So she is not a slut, just really stupid, gullible, weak, irritating, pathetic and.. *cannot think of any more words that aren't actually slut, interestingly enough* Slut isnt the right word though obviously  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:21 am
I have to admit I was mad at Bella in Eclipse at least once but I never thought she was a slut  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 pm
watarrmelonz
I dont think that wanting to consummate a loving relationship with your soulmate is "slut" behaviour. But I dont understand the Jacob thing. That is just slimy, if someone said to me "kiss me or I die" I would be disgusted, the amount of manipulation that that is. I would have grabbed a bat and smashed him over the head, but of course I wouldnt even have let it go that fast, I would have ditched him the first sign of "more than friendly" behaviour, if you dont like someone like that why let them do that to you. I would feel uncomfortable and would strt to instantly despise him. So she is not a slut, just really stupid, gullible, weak, irritating, pathetic and.. *cannot think of any more words that aren't actually slut, interestingly enough* Slut isnt the right word though obviously

I couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:08 pm
I totally agree with above statements. "slut" is, as we've determined, not the correct word choice, but I have to admit I've been so... irate with almost all the characters in Eclipse! Bella, for letting the Jacob romantic angle get too far, Jacob, for pushing so damn hard and blackmailing Bella and holding their relationship over her head, and I'm even mad at Edward for showing up so little in the book!!! Though its not his fault, obviously rolleyes . What I mean to say, I'm so mad, that after waiting more than a year for this book, that it turned out to be basically all about Bella and Jacob, which made me really, really mad. I just wanted some more Bella and Edward time, and I'm glad Bella did step up and demand to Edward a little bit more, though that does NOT mean she was promiscuous. Just in love. Anyways... I think Edward just deserved better, especially when he saved the day and even when he left, he truly believed he was doing it for Bella. As for Bella, cheating on Edward????? That's what it felt like; we understand you have feelings for Jacob, that's practically normal after what you've been through with him... But for frick's sake, don't act on it!!

AND DON"T KISS JACOB! JEEZ!

Jacob, shame on you for blackmailing Bella. If you really loved her, would you hurt her that way??

And Edward... It's okay. WE still love you. 3nodding

Sorry... had to get that off my chest...

Crystal_Zelda

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:17 am
Crystal_Zelda
I totally agree with above statements. "slut" is, as we've determined, not the correct word choice, but I have to admit I've been so... irate with almost all the characters in Eclipse! Bella, for letting the Jacob romantic angle get too far, Jacob, for pushing so damn hard and blackmailing Bella and holding their relationship over her head, and I'm even mad at Edward for showing up so little in the book!!! Though its not his fault, obviously rolleyes . What I mean to say, I'm so mad, that after waiting more than a year for this book, that it turned out to be basically all about Bella and Jacob, which made me really, really mad. I just wanted some more Bella and Edward time, and I'm glad Bella did step up and demand to Edward a little bit more, though that does NOT mean she was promiscuous. Just in love. Anyways... I think Edward just deserved better, especially when he saved the day and even when he left, he truly believed he was doing it for Bella. As for Bella, cheating on Edward????? That's what it felt like; we understand you have feelings for Jacob, that's practically normal after what you've been through with him... But for frick's sake, don't act on it!!

AND DON"T KISS JACOB! JEEZ!

Jacob, shame on you for blackmailing Bella. If you really loved her, would you hurt her that way??

And Edward... It's okay. WE still love you. 3nodding

Sorry... had to get that off my chest...

Yup, thats the way. Keep letting it out in the safe environment of the guild and in a few days youll feel all the better for it.
..Just dont have a friend who just finished reading the series for the first time (minus Twilight) and doesnt think Jacob is that bad. Then all the hate and anger comes back. Two fold scream

But yes. Keep getting it off your chest!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:46 pm
I'm thoroughly irritated with every character. Even Edward. Here's why:
Bella - She knew Jacob had feelings for her. She didn't act though. She didn't say "Jacob, I'm not comfortable with how you act around me. I'd prefer we just say friends. I'm with Edward and that's how I want it to stay."
Jacob - Several reasons here.
1. He forced kisses on her, even though he knew she didn't want them. He even threatened suicide if she didn't kiss her. Not the most successful way of getting someone to love you. It's most likely just pity or the need to save your friend's life. It also just seems pretty pathetic.
2. He was ready to put his happiness before her own. He tried to take Bella away from a relationship that he knew that she couldn't live without. And he didn't even care. All he thought was "I think I'm in love with this girl. It doesn't matter that she's in a relationship she wants for eternity - literally - or that I'll have to leave her in two years when I imprint. Right now all I'm concerned about is me being happy for a couple years and then abandoning Bella when I leave her for my new mate." Doesn't sound too good, does it? But that's exactly what he tried to do.
When I think of my other reasons, I'll add them.
Edward - Probably not the best reason, but it still kind of got me annoyed. He knows that Bella loves him, and that he loves her. But I mean, some guy, werewolf or no, is trying to take her from you even though he'll just end up having to leave her. And he's acting perfectly okay with that. But still; not enough for me to come close to hating him. It's actually kind of noble what he's doing.

Comment or bash on me and my reasons. I really don't care. They're MY opinions and possibly someone else's. So yeah Jacob teenies, flame away!

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:54 pm
Hardcore Mosher
I'm thoroughly irritated with every character. Even Edward. Here's why:
Bella - She knew Jacob had feelings for her. She didn't act though. She didn't say "Jacob, I'm not comfortable with how you act around me. I'd prefer we just say friends. I'm with Edward and that's how I want it to stay."
Jacob - Several reasons here.
1. He forced kisses on her, even though he knew she didn't want them. He even threatened suicide if she didn't kiss her. Not the most successful way of getting someone to love you. It's most likely just pity or the need to save your friend's life. It also just seems pretty pathetic.
2. He was ready to put his happiness before her own. He tried to take Bella away from a relationship that he knew that she couldn't live without. And he didn't even care. All he thought was "I think I'm in love with this girl. It doesn't matter that she's in a relationship she wants for eternity - literally - or that I'll have to leave her in two years when I imprint. Right now all I'm concerned about is me being happy for a couple years and then abandoning Bella when I leave her for my new mate." Doesn't sound too good, does it? But that's exactly what he tried to do.
When I think of my other reasons, I'll add them.
Edward - Probably not the best reason, but it still kind of got me annoyed. He knows that Bella loves him, and that he loves her. But I mean, some guy, werewolf or no, is trying to take her from you even though he'll just end up having to leave her. And he's acting perfectly okay with that. But still; not enough for me to come close to hating him. It's actually kind of noble what he's doing.

Comment or bash on me and my reasons. I really don't care. They're MY opinions and possibly someone else's. So yeah Jacob teenies, flame away!

mwah *kisses* you are just my favourite person today! I agree I agree I AGREE!!! Even the Edward part, hes just too noble and wonderful and great for his own good. Certainly a better man than I! He's had to put up with so much crap from Bella and especially Jacob, but he still didn't react upon it and fight with all his might, and although that is so very admirable and respectable, if he does lose her (which he wont) he will regret not doing more or being more firm over Bella with Jacob. Jacob is just sick and disgusting. Gods!!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff