I fell for Jacob Black Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isabella Brooke Hart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:58 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh wow, really? I loved Jacob in New Moon but in Eclipse I thought he turned into a real jack a** confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exactly what I thought. But I always was an Edward fan from the beginning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:15 pm
Yeah.
I admit it....I fell for Jacob too xd
[and this is coming from a girl who was a HUGE edward fan...um,ex-edward fan now] I dunno,I just got all interested in him in Eclipse [before, in New Moon I didn't know who i liked better] but Jacob is just so fun & entertaining to me.I love his personality.

For Edward,you can say I got pretty bored with him and Bella together.I mean it's cool that Edward is very polite & cares ALOT for Bella but it got kinda old for me.But I don't hate him at all.I just favor Jacob more.

And plus Jacob is younger people,of course he's gonna be a pain in the butt sometimes rolleyes
Give the guy a break,he's still learning,though I felt really bad for him.He loved Bella so much.

BunnyCupCakes

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:51 pm
I'm still all for the Edward-Bella relationship. I just can't picture Bella and Edward together in a world where the supernatural exists. If the book had been about humans, then it would be Jacob because Edward would be too perfect without any reason for being that way, nor have any justifiable reason for his arrogance and over-politeness.
Jake annoyed me so very much, but he did it all out of love. I can't hate him, but I can still be annoyed and a teensy bit angry with him. But in the end, I want he and Bella to be best friends. After everything they've gone through to remain friends, it seems wrong for their relationship to end because something as trivial and insignificant as a feud that existed a long time ago. They should all get over it, forget the treaty, and be friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 am
lol I cant seem to hate Jacob or be mad at him :/ I guess in my situation he is one of those people u cant hate. I think him and Bella should be friends. But until Jacob imprints I know he will be in pain sad  

niecerpiecer

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:23 am
Isabella ORiley
I just couldnt help it, He was just so... sweet with bella in new moon and here he comes in eclips all well you know... But then I still feel for edward but then... ugh lol I cant make this hard decision, anyone else feel this way?
Me too. I couldnt' help but love Jacob. But Edward was just so amazing too. They both have their flaws, but they both make up for it. *shrug* BUUUT I dont' think we're done seeing Jacob. He'll be back,if not in the next book, then the book after that. *nod nod* Mrs Meyer loves Jacob, and i dont' think she'll have anything horribly bad happen to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 am
niecerpiecer
lol I cant seem to hate Jacob or be mad at him :/ I guess in my situation he is one of those people u cant hate. I think him and Bella should be friends. But until Jacob imprints I know he will be in pain sad

He better imprint soon. I'll feel beter about everything once he does.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:22 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Me 2 or someone else to like because he understands him and Bella will never be and he was trying to run away from the pain but I think even if he imprints he will be thinking about him and Bella and what might have been  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:53 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Me 2 or someone else to like because he understands him and Bella will never be and he was trying to run away from the pain but I think even if he imprints he will be thinking about him and Bella and what might have been

Yeah, cause everyone knows that if the wolves and vampires and supernatural never existed then she would be with Jake and they would live happily ever after, so he can't help thinking about that. u.u  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Liilac

Vampire

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:32 pm
awww..me too He was soo cute and nice to Bella..I just love him...Yeah I do hope he imprints soon...I love how he and Edward seems to be kinda arguing...soo cute  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:52 pm
I like Jacob. I don't know why. He's so fun, while Edward is so...stiff and boring. Live a little, dammit! *Smacks him over the head*  

The Third Frog Brother

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:10 am
I agree, Edward can be quite boring. And predictable. u.u  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 pm
In the book with the Ed and jake. I understand what bellas going through becuase I love my boyfrined but I also love some one else but I couldnt live with out my boyfrined and I could live with out the other guy even though it kills me to see him hurt,  

[~Sexy Eyes~]

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:07 pm
I'm sorry. D; I've never been in that situation, but it must be hard to have to choose between two people.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:20 pm
well, I absolutely LOVE JACOB, but I LOVE EDWARD toooo!!!!!
i do wonder if bella really loves jacob. i mean, its very possible, but if she just cracked, it might have been a reaction to the strain. i think that she loves him for real though, or she wouldn't have had such a hard time saying goodbye.  

Suki Wolfesong

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:46 pm
xXx_YinYang_Demon_xXx
well, I absolutely LOVE JACOB, but I LOVE EDWARD toooo!!!!!
i do wonder if bella really loves jacob. i mean, its very possible, but if she just cracked, it might have been a reaction to the strain. i think that she loves him for real though, or she wouldn't have had such a hard time saying goodbye.

I felt the same way at first. But I gave up on the theory after a while.

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff