niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:46 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Rezuri-chanchan
I resent that thirteen year old comment.

Jacob is a person who reacts on his instincts (like emmett). He knew bella loved him. that was true. she was just in denial.

I am a Jacob supporter. I love Jacob more than Edward BUT I beleive Edward is better for Bella. Jacob is just better for me. that dosen't mean hes completely right for Bella. You fall in love, but that person is not neccisarily the love of your life. you have to know the difference. Edward is the love of her life. Jacob is a person she loves and maybe will always love, but her love for edward is so much stronger.

(not really relavent)I just read i fic that hurt my head. Basically Jacob and Bella ruin the wedding day. She sees Jacob and the feelings come flooding back. It was a well writen fic, written in a stephenie meyer way not a i love bella jacob way. But i still can't see bella choosing jacob.

sorry love you jake! xd

Well in my opinion, though it's not always true, but at certain times he can be very immature. Thats all I meant.
And yeah. She loves Jacob, but Edward is who she knows she is meant to be with.
And I don't like the idea of Jacob ruining her wedding. As annoyed as I am with him, that will all pass since he helped her when she needed him. I want something else to ruin the wedding, like the Volturi or something. That conflict would totally be worth reading about!

yeah but that is wat makes Jake Jake! blaugh He acts more human and he is like anu other teenage boy he makes mistakes and can be a jerk sometimes. I think I like Jake because he is closer to human than Edward

Yeah, I do wish Edward would stop trying to act like the perfect gentleman. I get that it's from when he was born and lived as a human, but one would think he'd start acting more like a guy from the 21st century since he's been here for so long. I do like that Jacob acts very human and like any other guy would. But then again, I don't. Did that make any sense at all?

lol yes u like him acting like a guy which means joking around but u dont like the side when he is a jerk

Exactly!!! Wow, everyone is reading my thoughts all the sudden!!!! Or I'm just very predictable...

lol no its just I have some guy friends and when they bug me I get really mad but I love it when they joke around blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:49 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

yeah but that is wat makes Jake Jake! blaugh He acts more human and he is like anu other teenage boy he makes mistakes and can be a jerk sometimes. I think I like Jake because he is closer to human than Edward

Yeah, I do wish Edward would stop trying to act like the perfect gentleman. I get that it's from when he was born and lived as a human, but one would think he'd start acting more like a guy from the 21st century since he's been here for so long. I do like that Jacob acts very human and like any other guy would. But then again, I don't. Did that make any sense at all?

lol yes u like him acting like a guy which means joking around but u dont like the side when he is a jerk

Exactly!!! Wow, everyone is reading my thoughts all the sudden!!!! Or I'm just very predictable...

lol no its just I have some guy friends and when they bug me I get really mad but I love it when they joke around blaugh

I only have like, one guy friend and it just so happens that I have a crush on him. =D He's basically a mix between Edward and Jake. He draws, is pretty cute, nice eyes, good taste in music, and likes what I do. He is pretty immature but he can be a gentleman at times. I'm one of the only two girls he'll laugh with and that makes me feel special and I always catch him glancing at me in class! =D
But anywho, yeah, I love it that he's just so human even after changing into a werewolf.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:53 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I only have like, one guy friend and it just so happens that I have a crush on him. =D He's basically a mix between Edward and Jake. He draws, is pretty cute, nice eyes, good taste in music, and likes what I do. He is pretty immature but he can be a gentleman at times. I'm one of the only two girls he'll laugh with and that makes me feel special and I always catch him glancing at me in class! =D
But anywho, yeah, I love it that he's just so human even after changing into a werewolf.

lol yeah i dont like any of my guy friends I have a boyfriend to me he is more like Edward he can be a gentlemen and he listens to me and doesnt force me to do anythn but then again he jokes around a lot like Jake but yeah guys are kool when they joke around when they r grumpy its just annoying so I can see y some people dont like Jake  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:59 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

lol yeah i dont like any of my guy friends I have a boyfriend to me he is more like Edward he can be a gentlemen and he listens to me and doesnt force me to do anythn but then again he jokes around a lot like Jake but yeah guys are kool when they joke around when they r grumpy its just annoying so I can see y some people dont like Jake

I just want him to imprint so that people will stop bashing/hating/overloving Jake. I just want him to have his happy ending. Now for Bella and Edward, there will have to be lots of conflicts, such as a newborn who actually lived, the Volturi, the wolves (excluding Jake and his mate), etc, etc.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I just want him to imprint so that people will stop bashing/hating/overloving Jake. I just want him to have his happy ending. Now for Bella and Edward, there will have to be lots of conflicts, such as a newborn who actually lived, the Volturi, the wolves (excluding Jake and his mate), etc, etc.

Yeah I want Jake to have his happy ending. And the Volturi killed the newborn. I dont think the wolves would be a problem maybe Jake will ask them to leave Bella and Edward alone  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:06 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Yeah I want Jake to have his happy ending. And the Volturi killed the newborn. I dont think the wolves would be a problem maybe Jake will ask them to leave Bella and Edward alone

No, what I meant was that maybe a newborn no one knew about escaped and is plotting revenge against them for killing their family and Bella would be the one to kill since she is the most vulnerable. As for the wolves, I don't think they would ignore the break of the treaty just because Jake asked them too. u.u  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:15 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

No, what I meant was that maybe a newborn no one knew about escaped and is plotting revenge against them for killing their family and Bella would be the one to kill since she is the most vulnerable. As for the wolves, I don't think they would ignore the break of the treaty just because Jake asked them too. u.u

ohhh ya never know lol. Jake could make try to fight them off ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:18 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

But he could die in the process.
Hey, a thought just occured to me, what if Jacob dies????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:21 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I would be pissed and sad cry plz dont let that happen Mrs. Meyer to me even though he is a book character its like losing a brother that is very warm cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:22 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I would be pissed and sad cry plz dont let that happen Mrs. Meyer to me even though he is a book character its like losing a brother that is very warm cry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! MEYER CAN'T LET JAKE OR EDWARD OR BELLA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! MEYER CAN'T LET JAKE OR EDWARD OR BELLA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Mrs. Meyer dont let that ever happen please crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:27 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I don't want the Volturi to die either. They're too cool to die! cool  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:30 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

The only thing I dont like about the Volturi is that they kill all those people its so mean cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:31 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

The only thing I dont like about the Volturi is that they kill all those people its so mean cry

Yeah but to be the ruling family you have to be strong so they need the hman blood. I just wish they would take criminals instead of innocent people.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:34 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Yeah but to be the ruling family you have to be strong so they need the hman blood. I just wish they would take criminals instead of innocent people.

Yeah they drink the human blood? doesnt that go against their rules?  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff