Reply Ierne Weyr
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaibain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:27 pm
Arizath was floating lazily in the water, his wings outstretched to support him. He slowley pulled his wings in and pushed himself back until he was almost standing in the water. The without warning he opened his wings and beat them once creating a tidal wave. T'thia kicked at the water and rode the wave with laughter. as it began to slow she ducked under the water and swam back

"You have to try that! it's great!"

her voice was light and joyful with a hint of laughter  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:37 pm
T'gal exchanged a glance with Barith and the blue nodded and complied. He repeated the bronzes geasture and sent a tidal wave to his rider. T'gal came up next to T'thia laughing. "You're right, that is fun."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:31 pm
Arizath stretched his wings fully and made it seem as i he was going to send another tidal wave but at the last second he only swept one wing and sent a large amount of water soaring at Barith

T'thia laughed at the great bronze's water attack on Barith and decided to join in the water fight by splashing t'gal with a tidal wave made by her hands and laughing as the water war began  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:20 pm
Barith and T'gal retalited at once. T'gal was larger than T'thia so this was hard.

Barith though had to be more crafty. The blue was an excellant swimmer and dove under the large bronze and then jumped out of the water to do the draconic equivalent of a cannon ball. He managed to splash all three of the other occupants in the water.

T'gal came up sputtering. "Barith you goof ball! Watch where you splash, you could drown one of us!"

The blue's sheepish voice sounded in both the rider's minds. I am sorry T'gal, T'thia. I guess I was having to much fun and forgot myself.

T'gal shook his head. "It's fine. Just be careful next time."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:32 pm
T'thia didn't catch a full lung of air before the water crashed over her from Barith's spalsh. the waves crossed and threw her into a dizzy under water spin. T'thia threw her arms out in all directions searching for the top of the water but all she found was open space. Trying not to panic T'thia kicked at the water and swam though which direction she was going in she didn't know. Arizath stoped his playing and dunk his head under water quickly trying to find T'thia but he couldn't find her and he dared not move afraid he would rock the water too much and confuse her

"Mine?....MINE?!"

T'thia had held her breath for too long and had lost contiousness. tiny bubbles drifting up from her mouth and nose. Arizath touched T'gal's mind his voice in a panic

"I can't find her! she won't answer!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:43 pm
Barith abruptly stopped his moving, afraid to do more damage.

T'gal dived under the water abruptly to look for the bronzerider. He came up a moment later without success. "Can't...find...her." He had to pause to catch his breath.

A splash came from off of Barith's side but the blue didn't dare move. Someone else had entered the water.

-----

Kes and Wreth had been getting ready for flight training with the other queenrider when she'd heard a bronze dragon's frantic cry.

She and Wreth were strong flyers and had gotten to the lake in no time and the young queenrider didn't stop once she'd reached the shore and dived in. She went straight down and quickly began to pull the rider up. She had to warn the two dragons to stay still so that the bronze wouldn't panick and make Barith panick with him. Then she'd really be in trouble. So she used her gift to talk to the dragons. 'Listen, I've got her, stay still so I can reach the surface.'

Wreth was worried and furious. It was T'gal she took it out on. Do not just float there idiot, go and help her. The other rider is heavier than she is and could pull her down. Go!
------

T'gal's eyes widened. "By the egg, she found her! I'm coming." He didn't hesitate and dived back under with his anxious dragon waiting above.

The two riders surfaced together and brought the bronzerider onto the shore. Both were breathing hard.

-----

Kes rolled T'thia onto her side and began to hit her in the back hard. It was one of the ways she'd learn to try and get her to spit up the water. Noticing that wouldn't work, she rolled the rider onto her back. "I'll push against the heart, you breath for her. Keep count with me."

Wreth came over and hovered anxiously.

-----

T'gal sat next to the goldrider and nodded. "Alright." The pair began to work in tandem, only pausing to catch a good breath and reassure their dragons. They were determined to get T'thia breathing. T'gal hadn't even had time to wonder at the goldrider's appearance or to thank her for her help.

Barith got out then. I am so sorry T'gal, I didn't mean for this to happen. The blue was beside himself.

T'gal turned slightly. 'It's okay, she's safe now, we've got her.'

Still the blue watched anxiously for the bronzerider to start breathing again.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:28 pm
When T'thia was removed from the water Arizath immediatly took off and landed next to the group his head swaying back and forth his eyes swirling at a dangerously rapid rate. T'thia finally spluttered and caughed. She rolled to her side and caughed up the water in her lungs before collapsing, breathing heavily. Arizath's eyes changed form anxiouse yellow to relieved blue as they slowed in their whirling. Arizath pushed his wedge shaped head softley against T'thia, the exhousted rider groaned and slowley wrapped her arms around the comforting nuzzle. Arizath carefully pulled away and pushed his head against T'gal for a moment

"Thank you T'gal"

he looked at the gold rider then

"And thank you young queen"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Jovia watched the others silently from her corner where she oft sat to read and prsue her other numerous hobbies. Here is where she would draw her maps and sea-charts. Her sketches of the creatures she had seen in her lifetime, she would sketch them right here, summonin g their images upp from the depothes of her mind, sometime with her gold Sareths's help. She watched as the other dragonriders, Kes, a young queen-rider, T'thia, the female bronzerider, and T'gal, a bluerider. Kes had gotten her queen at the last hatching, that was four years havter Jovia had gotten her own. She(Jovia) was Junior Weyrwoman to Lina. She watched as T'thia disappeared into the water. She thought about getting up, but T'thia's bronze fished her out before Jovia could stand. Satisfied that the bronzerider was well, she returned to her sketch of her darling gold fire-lizard, Shimmril.  

Jennamatic3000

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Kaibain
When T'thia was removed from the water Arizath immediatly took off and landed next to the group his head swaying back and forth his eyes swirling at a dangerously rapid rate. T'thia finally spluttered and caughed. She rolled to her side and caughed up the water in her lungs before collapsing, breathing heavily. Arizath's eyes changed form anxiouse yellow to relieved blue as they slowed in their whirling. Arizath pushed his wedge shaped head softley against T'thia, the exhousted rider groaned and slowley wrapped her arms around the comforting nuzzle. Arizath carefully pulled away and pushed his head against T'gal for a moment

"Thank you T'gal"

he looked at the gold rider then

"And thank you young queen"

T'gal rubbed the bronzes head in apology. "Sorry about this, Barith didn't mean to hurt T'thia."

--------

Kes pushed the bangs out of her eyes. She smiled weakly at the bronze. "It's no problem, Arizath. Any decent person would have helped out." She coughed then before continuing. "Is she okay?"

Wreth brought her head down to rest against Kes's and the young rider brought her hand up and rubbed the gold's offered head in reasurance.

------

Barith warbled in concern and T'gal got up to calm him. He rubbed the blue at his sides. "It's alright now Barith. T'thia will be alright."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:24 pm
T'thia opened her eyes and sighed as she caught her breath. She leaned against Arizath's shoulder and looked at Barith reaching a hand out to scratch his eye ridges

"It's alright Barith, I'm fine"

T'thia looked at T'gal trying to lighten the mood

"Can we get lunch now?"  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 am
T'gal smiled weakly at her and Barith brought his head down to rub it against her outstretched hand in apology. I am so sorry.

-----

Noticing that everything was alright, Kes turned and began to head back to her and Wreth's den. She needed to change and calm her gold down and Wreth also needed to be fed.

She smiled over her shoulder at the pair as she left. "Good to see you're alright, T'thia."

Wreth inclined her head as well at the bronzerider then the two walked off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:58 am
T'thia raised her hand at them in farewell. She then turned confused eyes on T'gal

"You look like you just saw a gohst. are you feeling alright?"

T'thia patted Barith on the nose and sent him a reassuring thought. She was fine, hungry, but unharmed from the accident.  

Kaibain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:32 pm
F'lin watched anxiously from his ledge as he saw the bronzerider T'thia go under the water. He held his breath, waiting for her to surface, but she didn't. He saw the two dragons in the water go very still, and then Kes had come in on her golden Wreth and dived into the water. When she did not immediately appear, he became worried. Then she broke the the surface with T'gal, the bluerider, both of them carrying T'thia. He let out his breath and rubbed his face.

"People don't realize how much can go wrong when a dragon loses control of itself," he said to himself in a voice slightly deeper than it had been when he Impressed two Turns ago.

That is why we must be so careful all the time. Control develops with time as surely as the bond between rider and dragon can never be broken.

F'lin smiled as his brown Garinth's voice came into his head. As always, his dragon partner was only being sensible. "Let's go take a swim as well," he said.

He laughed a bit as Garinth rumbled in pleased, ambling to the entrance of his weyr. F'lin settled in the gap between the last two neck ridges just before the brown launched himself into open air. F'lin closed his eyes and pictured the aerial view of the lake, with the bronze and blue dragons, T'thia, T'gal, Kes and Wreth just leaving--

They were engulfed in the bitter cold of between, that awful nothingness that still sent a shiver up F'lin's spine when he thought of how it would be to fall off one's dragon. The cold pierced him through his thin shirt. He hadn't paused to grab his wherhide jacket. He wondered again how long it would take to completely shake off the feeling that flying between left a person with. It was just so co--

Then it was over. They were spiraling in to land near the water's edge, the cold already warming in the sun's heat. Garinth waited only long enough for F'lin to dismount before plunging into the water. F'lin laughed as his boots and shirt before wading into the water until it was chest deep. He sighed in pleasure as the water cooled his body. Living in the south was hot work, even for dragonriders.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:02 pm
T'gal shook his head. "I'm fine, you just scared me there for a minute. I couldn't find you." He helped the other rider up and smiled faintly. "Let's go get you something to eat then, what do you think?"

Barith warbled in agreement.

------

Kes paused when she saw F'lin and Garinth out of the corner of her eyes. She'd spent a lot of time with the brownrider in the last two years and considered him one of her closest friends. "Come on Wreth, lets go say hello. I can dry on the rocks."

The gold snorted. Alright then, if you wish, but I am not getting in that water.

Kes smiled. 'Fine with me friend, fine with me.'

She made sure to greet the pair as they turned and approached. "Hey F'lin, Garinth! I take it you saw the incident a moment ago?"

'How are you Garinth?'  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:21 pm
T'thia smiled at T'gal after he helped her up

"Thanks, and food sounds great!"

Arizath dropped the bundle of T'thia's clothes in front of her and she quickly dressed. When she had finished tightening her belt she stuffed ehr feet into her boots. She still fealt a little light headed and got dizzy. She tilted and accidently fell into T'gal. blushing slightly she grinned

"Sorry T'gal, i'm a little light headed"  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces