What's in the name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:15 pm
Yes, I've heard about the 'hatred' bit; however, I don't have a word-by-word account of it. That one there is pretty good for me. (Man, I wish I could at least grasp a bit of Kanji...)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:27 am
True, it's quite good. But I still remember I read something about the hatred in it and it was in the bubble...... I think? sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:34 pm
Ah...can't find it. xp There was some sort of record available in FM that held this information. That, plus Nomura's interviews and analysis I remember seeing on this one website. Argh...where was that? stressed

Bubble? What do you mean by that?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:14 am
You know when the characters are talking to each other with bubble popping out when there is a "silent conversation"? That what I meant. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:23 pm
Ah.

As I don't have FM:II, and am unable to find a decent source, all that I know is that: Sora walks up to Terra, initiates a battle, talks after -and re-entering the portal again without going into battle is beyond me. sweatdrop I know that hatred bit was mentioned back when I was browing months ago. I can't find it now, however. Oi...We have established that the event happened, yes?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:00 am
Correct.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items