Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
how can i be with her update latest page. *finished* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:58 pm
if only it were that simple. most of the people in my school are girls. i learned that i was to be courteous to them. but they all got the wrong idea. especially from my ex's. (last yr i was a dumb sophomore and made some stupid choices. not drugs just some relationship no nos). so ya those rumors were spread so every girl i've talked to (usually in like a partner for a project setting) gets hold of this rumor and then the next day i'm left flying solo on a project. it's easy to see how they react. it's typical the girl who is my partner approaches the teacher and tells him/her "i don't like him becuase." then whispers into that teachers ear the rumor. i usually try to help everyone in my class. but usually im either used or left solo. i'm used to it now. i hate how i'm so different. my style is as an individual. i'm a mexican who has blonde hair, wears a scarf, isn't gangster, likes anime, always nice to everyone, very smart. no one likes that. it's either you gotta be a druggy or a drunk in order to be accepted.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:15 pm
aww! of course, i would highly advise not to be either vices but i won't superimpose that's your decision. but if you don't mind me asking...what exactly is the extent of the..ahm..'badness' of the rumor? is it close to the truth? you know what..i can't help but ask..what the hell did you do? are there many mexicans around where you are? is your hair naturally blond? i know highschool years are vital for your social development but try to stomach 2 more years. do well, then get out and college will be different. college is sooo used to random individuals.  

daggblu4

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:36 pm
daggblu4
aww! of course, i would highly advise not to be either vices but i won't superimpose that's your decision. but if you don't mind me asking...what exactly is the extent of the..ahm..'badness' of the rumor? is it close to the truth? you know what..i can't help but ask..what the hell did you do? are there many mexicans around where you are? is your hair naturally blond? i know highschool years are vital for your social development but try to stomach 2 more years. do well, then get out and college will be different. college is sooo used to random individuals.
i was a huggle buddy to most of my friends. then as the yrs past by everyone started hating me. the ex's i had dated had spread the facts that i wasn't too good of a person. which i wasn't back then. but as thigns get spread out into the masses it takes alot of exagerations. so absically it came up to as " don't go out with him he's horrible don't even look at him mkae his lfie miserable don't accept help from him, become silent when he walks by don't even stand within 5 ft of him. " it's always been like that. my was dyed blonde. the roots are easy to see now. soon ill get a hair cut and it'll be back to black. it'll be easier to hide within the crowds now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:53 pm
well, seems to like everyone's intended reputation from an ex, but it should've lasted only for a little bit. and if anything, only affect people to the extent of dating reservations- not social ostracization. you know? i take it there aren't that many mexicans over where you are? maybe you could gain other friends outside school like work? i've earned friends through jobs and i've actually stayed close to a few of them whereas some jobs you lose comm. once you leave. try that. but how are you doing in your other topic? the bf jealousy one?  

daggblu4

phynixblack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:10 am
Dude. I am going to be cold but, don't bother.

There is no such thing as living off of something so one sided. I tried, took me three weeks to eat a meal when things went sour.

You seem to think like a level headed guy, go and find a girl that doesn't say 'I'm volatile'. I mean, what kind of threat or excuse or anything is that? and if she is giving you that much of a cold shoulder. Dude, no man should have to force himself to deal with that, it's cold and wrong, you give her a place in your heart and she tells you to hit the road if she thinks someone might see her with you, she sounds likes a 'popularity complex' so worried something might ruin her reputation to the rest of everyone.

There are a million girls that are kind and sweet and loving and everything else that means something in the long run. Go looking for a girl that loves you, a girl that wants your hug. You deserve it, and there may be some girl right now who may like you that you haven't given a true chance because of this. try there first my freind.

thanks you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:39 pm
daggblu4
well, seems to like everyone's intended reputation from an ex, but it should've lasted only for a little bit. and if anything, only affect people to the extent of dating reservations- not social ostracization. you know? i take it there aren't that many mexicans over where you are? maybe you could gain other friends outside school like work? i've earned friends through jobs and i've actually stayed close to a few of them whereas some jobs you lose comm. once you leave. try that. but how are you doing in your other topic? the bf jealousy one?
he stopped. i hate his gf now. i'm ignoring her completely. not worth my time to be protecting someone who is trying to get rid of me.  

K1T3

daggblu4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:19 pm
phynx is right. in the long run, youshould go for what you deserve. you don't need a girl that is more conscious of what others think rather than how she feels. i know we're jumping topics here but i have to mention this while my momentum is still going. if you should consider someone close enough to be a sister/brother..it hsould be special. like i mean, deserving. it shoudln't be thrown around like a casual thing coz once it does the value of the 'word' or 'title' takes a lesser meaning. i.e. a former bestfriend of mine considered my ex her bestfriend, too. but as time went along, he realized she's been calling every other close friend of hers bestfriends too. so, on his part, her epitaph for him lost meaning. he thought, "s**t, you're her bestfriend, too? and you over there, you're her bf too? what the hell am i then? how many 'bestfriends' are there?" i don't think she deserved that title as your sister, as you say. next time, have more reservations razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:41 pm
daggblu4
phynx is right. in the long run, youshould go for what you deserve. you don't need a girl that is more conscious of what others think rather than how she feels. i know we're jumping topics here but i have to mention this while my momentum is still going. if you should consider someone close enough to be a sister/brother..it hsould be special. like i mean, deserving. it shoudln't be thrown around like a casual thing coz once it does the value of the 'word' or 'title' takes a lesser meaning. i.e. a former bestfriend of mine considered my ex her bestfriend, too. but as time went along, he realized she's been calling every other close friend of hers bestfriends too. so, on his part, her epitaph for him lost meaning. he thought, "s**t, you're her bestfriend, too? and you over there, you're her bf too? what the hell am i then? how many 'bestfriends' are there?" i don't think she deserved that title as your sister, as you say. next time, have more reservations razz
well there's no point im one of teh biggest loners of the school now.  

K1T3

daggblu4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:48 pm
aww. well, is that what you want? do you feel good about it?i mean, as long as you don't mind keeping to your business all the time..as long as youcould actually hold your head up high and be completely fine and confident..like, having that as a personal preference coz you'd be wasting your tiem w/ other so called friends..then i guess, it's ok. but if you're going home feeling sorry for yourself, lugging it out in the school hallway sulking, and always gazing after a group of friends...then, you shouldn't be a loner. remmeber that advice i gave you about trying to atone for your image? try that and let me know what happens wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:11 pm
hmmm strange. if she says to not look for her then somethings up. go look if your curious.  

The Coffee Destroyer

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:41 pm
well here's an update. the girl i liked lu stared at the asian guy down my row. always smiling when she looked at him. when i smiled she was disgusted.

me:what? what's wrong?

when you smile it seems as if you're disguisted.

me:what?

you just look ugly don't do it again.

*she turns to look at the asian guy*

me: maybe you should be with him he's much better than me . you always smile at him.

actually i don't like chinese.

me: o? if you ahd to choose would you choose me or him?

actually neither cuz i liek white guys. not to be racial or anything

me: .... i'm guessing that WAS racially motivated.....that's the 1st time i've ever been shot down mainly because of my skin color.

after that i decided to not speak to her like i used to. she deserves the "aquaintance" title instead of friend or "good friend"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:12 pm
K1T3
well here's an update. the girl i liked lu stared at the asian guy down my row. always smiling when she looked at him. when i smiled she was disgusted.

me: maybe you should be with him he's much better than me . you always smile at him.

me: .... i'm guessing that WAS racially motivated.....that's the 1st time i've ever been shot down mainly because of my skin color.

after that i decided to not speak to her like i used to. she deserves the "aquaintance" title instead of friend or "good friend"

yea, that does sound racially motivated, as you say. but if it's her choice of attraction, it's not your problem. although, i won't blame you if get affected by it. but next time, try not to be so presumptuous and suggest something that's beyond your knowledge (i.e. who she should choose over). if you notice something, just try to keep to your business. if it's idle curiousity like you asking what's wrong w/ her, then i guess it's normal. there are lots of girls out there who could see past race. you might not find one that's ideal for you now, but just become comfortable in your own skin first. right now, worry about yourself and learn how to know yourself. have that solace and things will come to place. not necessarily in that order =)  

daggblu4

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:43 pm
daggblu4
K1T3

yea, that does sound racially motivated, as you say. but if it's her choice of attraction, it's not your problem. although, i won't blame you if get affected by it. but next time, try not to be so presumptuous and suggest something that's beyond your knowledge (i.e. who she should choose over). if you notice something, just try to keep to your business. if it's idle curiousity like you asking what's wrong w/ her, then i guess it's normal. there are lots of girls out there who could see past race. you might not find one that's ideal for you now, but just become comfortable in your own skin first. right now, worry about yourself and learn how to know yourself. have that solace and things will come to place. not necessarily in that order =)

i asked her why she said those thigns she said that she didn't know why. probably cuz she never had 1 b4.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:50 pm
update omg she's the bigges racist and most self centered girl i've ever met. she wants all teh guys to like her. but the asian guy whos at behind said this to her face " i don't like you.. you're fat and i like blondes." so it's kind of a relief for me but it's also a huge reality check on her character. then 5 min l8r our teacher said get all ur assignments ready for a test tomorrow. well she didn't have any of her assignments done. so she tried to copy off of me and my friend. so after class we both went to the teacher and asked if she could be moved. he said yes. so mission accomplished. shallow chick removed.  

K1T3

daggblu4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:07 am
lol..the asian guy said that? it's funny..haha..but i think he's an a** for being so painfully blunt. and i'm blunt. well, if it screwed her head on tight, then.."mission accomplished." i still think it' sfunny. hey, do you like girls like that? i mean, that treat you that way? seems like you have a streak for girls that slight you.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff