Submit

Colored Cacti

5,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:01 am
Haiku_Geisha
i also believe the prices should go down and that more rooms should be added in the house. Becaue honestly who has a couch refrigerator, television, bed, an workout equipment in one room. A lot of people do not have a lot of the gold, and it is very time consuming trying to get it, there should be many ways to obtaining it.

I actually do have all of that in one room...haha! I live in a studio apartment. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 pm
I compare Gaia Online to Webkinz - a site run by a stuffed animal company that digitalizes a stuffed animal. You play games and stuff to win Kinzcash and then you can customize your animal, feed it, buildit a home, etc.

1. Webkinz lets you add extra rooms
2. Webkinz comes out with new housing items every week
3. Webkinz costs you an initial $19 for the stuffed animal/key code

So aside from the $19 I had to spend for my son to play online, I'm sort of laughing about comparing the two. I often wonder why Gaia can't come out with different and more diverse housing items - do more with Towns - and allow us to add rooms and such.

They have a great thing with Towns and the House option (aside from the prices.... cause I'm always broke) - they should get on the taking advantage of it!  

Shinigami Unity

CaliSunshine09

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Shinigami Unity
I compare Gaia Online to Webkinz - a site run by a stuffed animal company that digitalizes a stuffed animal. You play games and stuff to win Kinzcash and then you can customize your animal, feed it, buildit a home, etc.

1. Webkinz lets you add extra rooms
2. Webkinz comes out with new housing items every week
3. Webkinz costs you an initial $19 for the stuffed animal/key code

So aside from the $19 I had to spend for my son to play online, I'm sort of laughing about comparing the two. I often wonder why Gaia can't come out with different and more diverse housing items - do more with Towns - and allow us to add rooms and such.

They have a great thing with Towns and the House option (aside from the prices.... cause I'm always broke) - they should get on the taking advantage of it!

interesting thought! and i like that idea better then what their doing here!
I mean i love gaia. but they're putting too much emphasis on their avis. I mean, think about it: they only added the houses so that they could match up with other places like here... yet, it's so UN alike!

couple of suggestions (does anyone know if we could send a petition to the gaia staff about this--it's a GREAT idea!!!!):
1) have special items for houses too!
2) decrease the cost for housing things-- we want our houses to look nice without our avis being slautered in the process!!!
3) make houses more expandable! Let us have rooms please!
4) more variety: there's a good number now, but some of the things that should be there aren't.
5) more decoration items! We even have to buy avi stuff to decorate our homes??? Weird!!!

Ok, so that's just suggestions i think that should happen with this... agree or no agree?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:43 am
User Image
wow
User Image

xEuCliDeaNx

Lonely Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Level Up 200

CaliSunshine09

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm
Durem Guardian
User Image
wow
User Image

you know it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:37 pm
Instead of giving us rooms, i think gaia should allow us to upgrade our home size a couple more times instead of one, then i think they should create an item that allows us to build walls in our home so that we can make our own rooms. I also think gaia should make all home items usable, example: Your avi could make something to eat by using the cooker, or say water the plants or even just sit on the couch or turn the lights on and off.
Another point (and this is my last, i promise lol!) i think if you put a window in your home, there should be some natural daylight coming through!  

SOLDIER Blaise

blisstake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:33 pm
SOLDIER Blaise
Instead of giving us rooms, i think gaia should allow us to upgrade our home size a couple more times instead of one, then i think they should create an item that allows us to build walls in our home so that we can make our own rooms. I also think gaia should make all home items usable, example: Your avi could make something to eat by using the cooker, or say water the plants or even just sit on the couch or turn the lights on and off.
Another point (and this is my last, i promise lol!) i think if you put a window in your home, there should be some natural daylight coming through! and lemme say this! s**t. YAY!

yes, i comepletely agree.
yay! you won a limo! click here to gain it!  
Advertise and discuss: Homes Design

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff