Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Stylish Geeks? Geek Chic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 pm
User Image

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have my nice pair of glasses and my trendy fashion sense.
There's nothing you can't pull of with a cute hair cut and some pin-striped pants *wink*
So what if I read manga? At least I look good doing it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:26 am
i see what u mean  

Youbertoe

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:27 pm
Yeah. Well, I'm not a nerd, definitely not. However, my family is and I do care about my grades. Just not enough to do my homework every night or study like a chicken. (lol, that was random.) I am though, a band geek! mrgreen

Yea, I am a geek chic, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm
I would say that I am a total geek but All of my friends tell me I'm beautiful ( I don't know about that) and wierd because of my geeknicity but I would say I am a pretty damn good looking geek!! and I'm pretty smart to boot!! biggrin  

Septembergirl16

Conscience Grows

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 am
C o m e__r i d e__w i t h__m e , t h r o u g h__t h e__v e i n s__o f__h i s t o r y ,
I ' l l__s h o w__y o u__h o w__g o d__f a l l s__a s l e e p__o n__t h e__j o b ; ;

I'm a nerd. Not that you'd be able to guess it if you didn't know me.
I play WoW. I play video games a lot. I make websites.
I know HTML and I know the whole table of elements by heart.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:23 pm
I am a geeky-nerd. It took me a while before I started to look good with my clothes and hair style and stuff. All the way till college actually. sweatdrop Now I can dress up and get noticed by the "populars." It was weird, I saw one of them in Old Navy and he hit on me in the check out line. LOL Time changes everything.  

Vila113

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 pm
I'm definately a geek, but i stay stylish, like the one who started this thread i just got new glasses finally! and they are vogue too, and they make me look older and smarter and more sophistacated. anyway i'm not too into the whole designer things and all though, just like books or music or things i like to have my own path not the main stream's. but i dress matchy, so my shoes or my ponytail holder or whatever have to dress. but i'm big on tank tops and hair clips and somethings has to be on my wrist at all times.

for example:
today i was wearing one white tank top and a turquoise-ish one on top, brown capris, my hair back and with a clip, a black short sleeved sweater thing, (on my arm) a black hairband/blue ponytail holder/and a brown ponytail holder.

and they all matched these cute flats, well they are like sneaker flats, kinda if you can say and they are polka-dotted with brown and blue and balck spots, and the main color is a white canvas type material...... too matchy ^_^

You can still not be popular and look hot! ^_^

(sorry if i cant spell.....^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Well, I think I'm a stylish nerd. I dress fairly trendy (unless it's just a sweater day) and there's nothing about me that screams geek. People have told me that I'm a closet geek because nobody at school knows I like manga, gaming, role playing, computer surfing or other such geeky things. lol They know me as an athlete (an Athlete Geek be a category?).  

Saygen40

Ghostly Loiterer

Radioactive Applesauce

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:41 am
I'm a very strange nerd I dress gothy nerd punk nerd and a chick nerd and I dress up in my cos play outfits which i find quite fun....I cant afford designer glasses but i have glasses i might get contacts though..Woot ^_^.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 pm
MiaIkumis#1Fan
anybody know what i'm talking about?

i consider myself to be a 'stylish geek'.

I wear glasses, but the glasses are vogue designer.

and i'm into computers and stuff, but im also into fashion and shopping.

in other words, 'Yeah i can act like a geek, but i look dam good doing it!'

anybody else here with me? can anyone else say that?

if you kinda dont get what i mean, thats ok too. its just sorta like you act like a geek, but you can still act 'cool' and not be a snob.

I agree! I used 2 have Vouge classes biggrin I think people can look awesome yet be a nerd inside. I like playing WoW and reading all day, call meh a nerd but I'm one of the coolest nerds u'll ever meet lol  

Annasay

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:45 pm
New update: Yesterday, my friend called me to go out tonight to a friend's party, so I dressed in my standard night fashion: white pinstriped shirt, jeans and a jean jacket.

That day, a friend of mine said he thought of me as a prep. confused

I proceeded to mention every single anime and manga I've read (Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi, Saikano, Aika, Nadesico, Shamanic Princess, Strike Witches), and all the programming languages I've grokked just in college (C, Java, a little bit of Ruby, some Smalltalk, PHP, C#, Visual Basic, C++ and VHDL).

He was dumbstruck. biggrin  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games