Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I'm Very Depressed Lately... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anabethe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:32 pm
$30?!?? thats over priced lol.most of my h.s dances cost like 5 dollars, and they give food and drinks for free. yea i suggest you spend your money on something else. unless you really want to go and it will mark you for life if you dont. i doubt thats the case though sweatdrop hmmm dances stories? dance is not really my thing, but i did go to one in 8th grade and the people almost knocked down the wall that separated the boys from the girls. i just walked around sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:20 am
my advice is to just tell him. a lot harder then done but getting rejected isn't like that bad.  

The Coffee Destroyer

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:08 pm
okay... Coffin Destryor, umm this is no longer what the advice is about. It is now about going to the dance or not... uhhh not about to tell Nick or not... ummm....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:56 pm
Okay thanks to all to voted! To the dance I go!! Thanks to all who voted and replied!
Now, here is the new prob: Well.... My teacher lost my student ID. This ID gets me discounts at Target, the movies, Blockbuster, and places like that. I really need that thing, cause I am going to the movies this weekend with my friends.
I want that discount! I only get one copy of the ID, even if it is lost, so he jsut lost my discounts for one, for two if it is lost, I have to pay for another copy, and for three he didn't even say he was sorry!
He has already done a number of other things. He made me miss my art lesson, gave a quiz while I wasn't there and said I took it and got a big fat 0, got me sent to the princabls, (belive me, I am not a bad kid. I get strait B's and A's for cryin out loud!!!), and some other stuff. He is a complete idiot, trust me.
oh! And for four he still hasn't told another teacher, probubly cause he knows he would get fired. He already was almost fired. Should I tell a teacher, or just stay quite and do nothing?  

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:01 pm
Teachers
(post the probs you have had with teachers, or write what you would do.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:26 pm
Happy Halloween!!!  

TashiaGirl

darkstar_skyyy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:32 pm
thats a sucky dance!
at my school

i think its free to request a song
and it only cost 2 bucks to get in  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:21 am
Umm thanks for that but now the discusion is wether or not to get Mr.Idiot fired... HE LOST MY ID THAT FREAKIN. Curse word, curse word, curse word 1,000,000 times over. God I am sooo angry with that guy...  

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:23 am
Okay thanks to all who voted, I shall tell on that guy. He deserves it. Now... Here is the new problemo: my friend Anna moved. Her parents divorced, and she only comes every other weekend. I want to make her know its ok, we can have a long distant friendship, and we are just as good buddies as before. She is really upset about this divorce, and how she has to start over in her new town. What can I do?? I have two options, and you get to help me decide:
1.Call her up and leave her a nice message to say I still know she is like alive!!!
2. Make her a card and give it to her when she comes back next weekend!!!
Listen people, these may not be the best ideas, so I want some of your ideas too.
Here below post your ideas, and who knows, maybe I will take them, give you a big highfive, and use it to make Anna feel better. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:16 pm
Happy ThanksGiving!!!  

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:23 pm
.... o... m... g.... for the first time in this forms history we have a tie!! AKKK!!! *dies* gonk now what shale i do??? I will leave this up for a few more days in hopes of a diffrent outcome... HEEEELLLLPPP!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:57 pm
30 bux that's nothign compared to my hs. their dances are at 4-100 dollars. prom is 150.  

K1T3

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Riiight... Well KIT3 not to e rude or anthing, but again, that is not the topic! Seriously guys, read on to the bottom of the page before to say things, kay? This is happening a lot!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:18 am
Okay, yay, our tye is ened. Votes say make her a poem... now, new thing. Don't say anything, those who voted on the first eva prob... but I didn't tell nick I like him... I never got the chance.. ell anyway I just heard he si dating my friend. My fried. So... Horrible... Well anyway I liked him for 3 years straight its so unfair! ITs not like I own him cuz i liked him that long but still she didn't even know him til I introduced her. Now its so horrible... I don't know wether to go up and tell him I like him or wait for them to breatk up... helllp!!!1  

TashiaGirl

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:29 pm
If you truly love him and don't want to go out with him for lust or comfort, then you need to tell him. I know I'm not good with confronting anyone, so he may be the same. You need to let him know you like him.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff