rufffffff
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Made Of Lulz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:44 pm
FireFlower The Fox
chesse20
wonder pets wonder pets were on our way to help a freind and save the day(like my lord muffle virtual pet) what s going to work team work what s fo gona work team wor yaa rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes domokun domokun domokun crying crying crying blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh twisted twisted twisted twisted emo emo emo emo mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama cheese_whine ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

wonder pets wonder pets where on are way to help a baby animal and save the day and where not to big and where not to tought but when we work together we got the right stuff gggggooooooo wonder pets yyaaaaaa wats gona work team work wats gona work team work

wonder pets wonder pets were on our way to help a a baby animal and save the day! were not to big and were not to toguh but when we work together we got the right stuff goooo wonderpets yayyyyyyyyy

whats gonna work? teammmmwork whats gonna work? team workkkk

i remeber a game on nickjr where you have to save a baby triceratops
heres a part from it: the wonderpets slip on mud and hits a tree, out of the tree comes a bird the triceratops is stuck bewteen a hole in a rock formation and a bird went on a lsoe rock right above the dinosaur
then tuck said
tuck: that bird will make the rock fall
ming ming: and crush us one and all
lenni: if only we could get him lose this poor dinosaur
tuck:like we got the wheel unstuck before!
lenni: thats right! the wheel was stuck
ming ming: yourrrr on to soemthing tuck
then they find a leaf and put mud on it and dump it on the dinosaur then they pushed him out of the hole  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:54 am
Woo hoo baby shows!! I luff them......=D  

Sorry I forgot my name

Off- Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out