Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
.hack//CRISIS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cr4c|< wh0r3

View Results

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:00 pm
””Δ Server

"Okay. I spend the most of my time in the lower level dungeons collecting health potions and the such. So I don't level up very fast. I probably should be doing the higher levels, so why not. ^^"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:10 pm
"Hooray~ >w<"-Kuchi squealed and the character jumped up and down excitedly and hugged Morri's character. She gave her her member address and then invited her to join her party.

"Yay~" She whispered to herself, then took a sip of her nice, fizzy soda. She loved making parties with lower level people. Helping them level up made her happy.-

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:15 pm
””Δ Server

"^^;;"

[You have received Kuchi D. Zuke's member address]

Morri joins the party. "What shall we do first?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:23 pm
-She highlights Morri's character and selects her, scrolling down the list and clicking 'Give gift.' She gives her the Fangs of Immortality happily.

//

"First you equip those. And then we can go to some level 50 dungeons to start you off." Kuchi nodded sagely, and headed toward the chaos gate.-

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:30 pm
””Δ Server

Morri equips the Fangs and follows Kuchi towards the chaos gate. On the way, Morri checks her item stash to make sure she had enough supplies before they left. Luckily, she did.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:03 pm
"Delta... Grand... Forbidden... Cat's Eye..."-She chose the keywords carefully, making sure everything about the area was right for Morri's level.

//

"Okie doke! The area is Delta Grand Forbidden Cat's Eye. Let's go~"

//

She hit the x button and watched her and Morri's characters dematerialize and re-materialize in a sunny field.-

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:12 pm
Δ”” Server

Morri looks around. "At least it looks friendly, I hate the ones that look like you will be blown away any second if you don't watch your step." She said to Kuchi. "Let me make sure my armor is up to date first."

Morri brings up the equipped screen and checks the levels and stats of her armor. "Good, all level 42 or higher."

"Lets not waste much time on the field, it'll just waste HP and SP."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:20 pm
"I like sunny, happy fields. They're always rendered so prettily. AND! When you finish defeating all the monsters, you can stand back and take in the beautiful graphics for a long time." -Kuchi smiled, then looked around. "Alright, we'll go right to the dungeon. But if we meet any monsters on the way, don't worry too much. I'll heal you and restore your SP if you lose any. :3 <3"

//

To tell the truth, Kiriko really liked fighting every monster on the field. But she'd honor her new friend's request for now. She used a fairy's orb real quick.

//

Kuchi prepared herself with her twin daggers, and started weaving through the field, avoiding monsters effortlessly.-

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 pm
Δ”””” Server

"Okay. ^^" Morri pulls out her new weapons and quickly follows after Kuchi.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 pm
[[Don't forget to try to make it at least 3 sentences. >o<;]]

-Kuchi casually slaughters a few goblins trying to sneak up on her, and earns Morri 200 experience points. Only earning herself 10, since she was already too high-leveled for this area. Finally, after a short bit of confusion in finding the dungeon, they arrived at it. A tall jungle-ish building covered in flame colored flowers. "Here we are~ I wonder what rare items we might find at the statue."-  

darlingtonia californica

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 pm

After a long day at school, Yomiko finally arrived to the quiet comfort of her home. As usual, her parents were at work, and her little sister, Chidori, was off at her babysitters house (even though Yomiko was pretty mature for her age, her parents still didn't trust her enough to watch her little sister). That was okay, though, since she enjoyed having the house to herself.

Not in the mood to do her homework, Yomiko carelessly threw her heavy backpack onto the floor, and walked into the kitchen to grab an apple to munch on. She was usually one to get right to her studies, but today she had other plans. It had been a long time since she logged onto The World, and she was actually starting to miss the pointless level grinding. So without another thought, Yomiko made her way down the hallway and to her room, shutting and locking the door behind her. She sat down at her dusty, rarely used computer and switched it on, the soft buzzing filling the room now. The words "Altimit OS" flashed for a while, before bringing her to the familiar login screen. She typed in her username and password and then hit enter, which almost immediately brought her to her main desktop page, "Welcome, Yomiko Sanada" being the words that greeted her. She saw that she had no emails as usual.

Yomiko reached for the headpiece that came with The World and put it on her head, then adjusted the microphone to her liking. Once she was prepared, she clicked on the large icon named THE WORLD.

//

Strega looked around at her new surroundings, no longer in her room, but in Mac Anu. She turned to look at the chaos gate, wanting to get to a dungeon before she was spotted by other players. She always felt awkward socializing here. But, to her displeasure, she found two other female characters standing by the gate, seemingly trying to pick some keywords, before they dematerialized. She let out a quiet sigh of relief, then checked her inventory, to make sure she was good to go to a field herself. It was hard leveling by herself, so she always had to have a good supply of healing items.

Unfortunately, she was out. Strega let out an audible "Ugh", and made her way into the town to do some shopping.

((Ugh, that was long Dx I guess I have to wait for you guys to come back, or more people to join the RP before I can start doing stuff))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:31 am
””Δ Server

"I hope they're rare...I wonder what all we will find down here. I've only been in a level 50 twice. And battled a couple rooms in the dungeon then went back to the root town to save. Got quite a few levels out of it though."

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

melocure

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:14 pm

[HDFJKHASDJASD. I made a post last night and it didn't show up! D<]

Ona Kaptkova was bored. Plain and simple. After working on a report for over three hours, she decided it was time to give her brain a rest, and treat herself for a couple of hours in "THE WORLD". She logged on every day, sometimes finding herself enthralled in the online game for hours on end.

Moving her cursor towards "THE WORLD" shortcut, located on her desktop, she quickly entered her password, logging herself into the town of Mac Anu.

Ona had no formal party. She had no desire to work within a group. Instead, she was often found picking fights with the weak, or with some of "THE WORLD"'s stronger player. She had accrued an expansive inventory over her months of playing this game. It almost seemed like an addiction.

Her shoes tapped against the cobblestone pavement as she wandered through the town. Nobody stood out, as of yet; she was looking for a challenge. Mac Anu was once her favourite town for scoping out targets; now it seemed as if its well had run dry.

Setting her pixelated eyes upon Yomiko, she carefully began to trail the young lady, careful as to not catch her attention; she wouldn't make a move as of yet.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:52 pm

((Dx Stupid Gaia))

Strega made her way through Mac Anu, stopping at all of the small shops so she could fill her inventory once again with healing items and magic scrolls. She was always pretty quick to run out on those things, so she made sure to buy a hefty supply of both. Even though her level was getting too high for this server, it was still a pretty good idea to have extras.

As her money started running low, and she was close to being ready for some dungeon dwelling, Strega began to feel like she was being followed. She quickly finished what she was doing and turned to look at the surroundings once again. She saw the usual players wandering with the rest of their party, preparing for adventures, and others standing around. She moved her cursor over a nearby character, the name "Ona" hovering underneath, but saw nothing suspicious... It must have been her imagination. She quickly adverted her blue pixelated eyes.

Strega decided to make her way back to the chaos gate before she had any more weird feelings.

Aaby-sama

melocure

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:15 pm
Ona was careful as to not draw the attention of Strega. She would wait until the edge of Mac Anu to make her move; there was no point in attacking in the middle of a crowd. Sure, she wouldn't mind taking on a newbie or two who tried to jump in, but she wasn't in the mood. To her, this would be open and shut; weaken and defeat the player, gain some experience points, and take what she could. That's how she enjoyed playing in "THE WORLD".

"Going back to the Chaos Gate, hm?" She said aloud to herself in her room. "Don't think that I'll lose you so easily." She momentarilly took her hand from the controls, as she ran her fingers through her hair. What fun, to find a worthy opponent so quickly after logging in!

Ona, trying to look subtle now, had wandered off the main path, though stuck close to the sides of the buildings. She'd need to blend in with the main crowd, for now at least.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff