Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
.hack//CRISIS OOC thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melocure

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:45 pm
GAIA USERNAME: Melocure
CHARACTER NAME: Ona Kaptkova
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Ona [Goes by her first name]
CHARACTER AGE: 17
CHARACTER GENDER: Female
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER GENDER: Female
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Blade Brandier
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:
Ona's character is representative of that of a bohemian gypsy. Equipped with a free flowing white skirt that ends at her ankles, a large cut is made to expose one leg; also allowing for easy manuevering when running or jumping. It's tied off with a sash, usually red, along with a tangled mess of bangle bracelets, a golden anklet, and flat shoes, representetive of those worn by Chinese martial artists.

She wears a free flowing top, exposing her shoulders, along with an elaborately carved golden necklace that falls just below her collarbone. A sash is shrugged from her shoulder, which can also double as a weapon itself; allowing her to bind her opponents or tie them up.

She has free flowing black hair, stopping mid back length, with side swept bangs exposing her jet black eyes. On each ear runs several earrings, ranging from studs to hoops. She also has several elaborate beat chains running around her waist.

She has three simple markings on her face; one emerald large cicle, followed by two smaller circles, forming a triangle under her left eye. There is also an emerald marking located on her forehead.

[Reference]:
http://rose-sama.deviantart.com/art/Mia-59512441 [*3* Aaby captured her perfectly]

http://hushpuppie20.deviantart.com/art/Mia-Sketch-57271005 [Something I drew]

..> I have another reference that I comissioned of her. I just can't find it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:49 pm
'Kay. :3
My IRL color is gray and ITW color is slategray. o.o

Mel, what's her weapon look like? o:
It's not necessary, I'm just curious to know what weapon would look nice with a bohemian style. xD  

darlingtonia californica

melocure

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Nothing fancy. =D Just a large sword; kinda like Sanosuke from RuroKen; his Zanbatou.

But it's a lot flatter, and the handle is a lot more intricate. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:03 pm
Oooh, okay. I know what you're talking about. xD
Cool. x3  

darlingtonia californica

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:09 pm
Okay, Okay, Okay....I haven't been rping for like FOREVAS but I would like to join sometime, ramdomly.

Is that allowed?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:16 pm
F i r r i i
Okay, Okay, Okay....I haven't been rping for like FOREVAS but I would like to join sometime, ramdomly.

Is that allowed?
n__n; Not like super randomly.
But if you make a character and post the application in here and I accept it, then you can join whenever you want after that.  

darlingtonia californica

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:28 pm
[Harakiri]
F i r r i i

Is that allowed?
n__n; Not like super randomly.
But if you make a character and post the application in here and I accept it, then you can join whenever you want after that.

I don't plan on showing up a lot.
My rp characters are always extremely eccentric with little to know about them, so it saves me time giving them personality, etc.
The typical loner/past professional stereotype.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:55 pm

GAIA USERNAME: Aaby 6 6 6
CHARACTER NAME: Yomiko Sanada
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Strega (pronounced stray-guh)
CHARACTER AGE: 16
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Twin Blade
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: The character Strega has long, sky blue hair tied back into a messy bun and held together in some places with clips and decorations. The character has a somewhat japanese theme, wearing a dark sleeveless shirt with an obi around her waist, and a short skirt with black leggings underneath. Yomiko doesn't bother trying to roleplay in The World, so what you see of Strega is just about the same as the real person. Yomiko isn't new to the game, but she only gets on occasionally, between studying and school, and can be pretty shy when meeting others online.
PARAGRAPH SAMPLE OF ROLEPLAYING: After a long bus ride, Yomiko finally arrived to the quiet comfort of her home. Both of her parents were gone at work as usual, and her little sister was over at her friends house. It was friday, so the weekend was just starting, and Yomiko would have nothing to do. With a sigh, she carelessly tossed her backpack on the floor and made her way to her room, down the hallway. She wasn't in the mood to do her homework, so she decided to log into The World instead. It had been a couple weeks since she played, so she decided she would explore for a while.

Shutting the bedroom door behind her, Yomiko made her way to the computer and slipped on the headpiece that came with the game. The familiar login screen greeted her, and she typed in her same old username:
Strega

((I'll be using a different format for In Game stuff, I'm just too lazy to do it right now xD;; )) As soon as she pushed enter, Strega found herself looking into the Delta Server, Mac Anu.

((End >3> That isn't my intro... Just the sample that you needed))

[My format stuff]

Real life stuff will be posted in this font

In game stuff will be posted like this >3>

[Reference]
User Image

Aaby-sama

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:56 pm
Well just some basic information then, like character class, character gender, and character name and any additional information.
That's ONLY if you don't plan on becoming a regular in the RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:58 pm
aaaaaby~
Your character is so cuuute. >w<  

darlingtonia californica

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 pm
[Harakiri]
aaaaaby~
Your character is so cuuute. >w<

xDD; Thankies~ I was actually about to give up on the design and go find something else on the internetz, but when I saw everyone else was making their own characters, I decided to just finish it >w>

Now I shall go make my intro in the RP <3;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:16 pm
GAIA USERNAME: No Sex For You
CHARACTER NAME: Akemi Yoko
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Kemiko
CHARACTER AGE: 16
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Harvest Cleric
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: Having this odd obsession with rabbits, her collection of clothes often have something to do with them. She wears a rabbit headband that she hardly ever takes off. Her knee length dress semi-coat is slightly off-red with a rather cute bunny pattern on it. She’s one of a kind in the cleric class, also a small grade treasure hunter which explains the cute clips in her hair and the beautiful staff she carries everywhere.

She usually wears a pair of red crystal pumps with stockings attached to a garter-belt. Don’t be fooled, even though the slit in her dress semi-coat comes pretty high, she has a short pair of white shorts in between your vision and her underwear. She has also perfected the art in running with said pumps. They are indestructible.

Real Life Character: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/SweetGreenTea/IRLCharacter.png
“The World” Character: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/SweetGreenTea/KemikoTheWorld.png
Yeah, sorry, I didn't spend much time drawing and colouring them and stuff.. >>;;;

PARAGRAPH SAMPLE OF ROLEPLAYING:

Akemi awoke with a start, sweat running down her brow as she wiped her cheeks. It was massively hot in her bedroom. She slid the thin sheet away from her and moved her legs over the edge of her bed. She didn’t have anything to do today. She didn’t want to do much today seeing as she had just gotten over a horrid case of pneumonia. Her arms and legs were sore and bruised from where they jabbed needles into her for the IV.

“Ugh..” She scowled at the pain, pushing herself up. She noticed her computer screen on, having thought she had turned it off last night. Oh well... She thought, pulling the wheeled chair away from the desk and sitting herself gently down in it. A little white envelope flashed in the corner of her screen, telling her she had 1 new e-mail message. “It can’t be important..” She said as she double clicked it. It took a moment but soon a long, white, pixeled piece of paper came up. She skimmed over the words. “You have been invited.. “ she mumbled to herself as she read “.... Bah! Rubbish.” She swore to herself and immediately dropped the message into the recycle bin. She didn’t want to go anywhere near the real world this weekend. Her fever still having not dropped enough, she would be grounded a few more days. She scrolled the arrow to the little icon in the center of the screen and quickly clicked it.

She lifted her headset and placed it softly onto her head and adjusted it a little. She could tell her brother had been messing with it again. No matter. A White box appeared in the center of a black screen:

Username:
Password:

She swiftly typed in her Username then hit the Tab button and typed a long series of letters and numbers.

Username: Kemiko
Password: *************

She listened to a small amount of music as there was a sudden flash of colour in her visor.

WELCOME TO THE WORLDUser Image

May I join? n__n <3

I hope.. it doesn't become a problem that I can't only get on during the weekends usually.. >>;;
If it does, I apologize.  

No Sex For You

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 am

Kei!! x33 Your character is so cute~

I can't wait until the RP starts picking up so I can RP with ya'll xD
And this is exciting that everyone is drawing their own characters cool Now I could like do a group picture someday, and not have to worry about stealing some strangers character.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:17 am
Awww. >w< She's so cuuute. x3

I'm not going to be able to post today, because I'm hanging out with alex. oxo;
So hopefully Kei will keep you entertained. xD  

darlingtonia californica

No Sex For You

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:17 am
Aaby 6 6 6

Kei!! x33 Your character is so cute~

I can't wait until the RP starts picking up so I can RP with ya'll xD
And this is exciting that everyone is drawing their own characters cool Now I could like do a group picture someday, and not have to worry about stealing some strangers character.

Aw, thank you. x3 <3

I can only get online during the weekends. D: But, I'll do my best to roleplay a lot in this when I can. ;-; <3

Ms. Kiri - Thank you. : D!! <3  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces