Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:31 pm
Nox checks out his new room after his last one being ruined by his bunk-mates. "Next they are going to break this body to I suppose... Then I would be stuck bodyless again... Shesh..." He stretches his shoulders as he slips on his shirt. "I have... math first today... Great..." He says to himself, feeling more than a little sarcastic. He slips on his jacket as he steps outside.

Matti looks around her room rather bored with the school so far. Wish Anise haddn't transfered... Just missed her I suppose. She thinks as she flips over onto the floor on her feet. She falls back of her head feeling dizzy. "Oish..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:20 pm
Kaleb smiled "actually i wanted to be friends and i peeked into your room and then it shut as i walked by i was reading something on your door and my watch feel and i kicked it under your door by acedent and walked away when i relized it i went back and was going to knock but didn't and you came out and gave it to me....then i went in i bleive and started to get to know you...after a while i started likeing you....alot and that night i bleive we slept in your bed...but what attracted me to you was how open and out you are all the time....and how mysteriouse you are i still don't bleive i know everything about you and i don't think i will ever or anytime soon know EVERYThing about you." He smiled and while he was saying this he wasent walking and hand his arms aroud her waist and was really close to you."i love you Aya!"

Kamron smirked and then moved you over to the bed when she bit his neck he flinshed a little becuase it was started to make him og a little crazy. He smiled a bit and then looked at her and started undressing her slowly. He kissed at her chest and started to go down and inbetween her breasts."As i do you my lovely Ayu."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Ayu smiled. "A man that doesn't say much but is good with his body...you are going to get introuble one day."

Ayame smiled. "I'm so happy you came to me. I love you so much..I would hate it when you are gone." She sighed, tracing circles on his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:08 pm
"don't worry....i will always be here rain or shine.....no matter what i have to do to see you i will do it no matter how long it takes i will be there even if it means ill get there faster if i don't sleep on my trip i will not sleep....its doesn't matter i will always come to your call no matter what.....wanna know why?.....becuase i love you and nothing can defeat love...nothing in the world...not the sharpest sword not the strongest hate....i love you so much Aya........"He smiled and then told her to reach into his pocket.....there was a velvet box in there.....open it aya........i love you more then whats in this box...and this is how im going to show you that my love is true.

"only by you will i!" Kamron smiled and then rolled over and pulled her on top of him staireing into her eyes "i get lost everytime." He smiled and then started kissing you as he untied her dress even more.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:21 pm
Ayame leaned against Kaleb, her back against his chest. She ran a finger over the velvet box. She opened it, hoping that he wouldn't go back on his word of always being there for her.

Ayu smiled, kissing him back. "Kamron, good thing Ayame is the dean of the school....before we couldn't do any of this. I thank her for that....but will you always be there for me if I need you?" She ran her long slinder finger down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:03 pm
Nox walks calmly to class, moving swift though comtorably. As he walks by the teacher he stretches his neck, which gives a audible snap, just as he passes them. He doesn't bother to look at the teachers reaction as he sits down and, placing his feet on his desk and headphones in his ears, proceeds to text talk to one of his classmates from english class.

Matti finally stands up and trades her Pjs for her uniform. Uttering a curse as her long hair gets itself wrapped around one of the buttons of her jacket, she wanders towards the door. "Geez! Need books for class! Dang it!" She utters to herself as she runs to her desk and searches through the already messy drawers for her things.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:25 pm
Kaleb smiled and looked into her eyes "i love you aya." he smiled and held her tightly "and don't you forget that." He kissed her deeply.

Kamron stoped what he was doing and staired at her "yes i will no matter what. don't you ever forget me if i have to go away for a sertain amount of time and i come back don't forget me while im gone...if you didn't notice....about 4 days in my world witch is how long me and kaleb have to go for the fight is about........3 to 4 monthes here....don't forget me my love."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Ayu stopped and looked at him. "Fine I won't. I'll miss you."

Ayame kissed him back, smiling. "Thanks."

((You make up what is in the box...what is in the box? lol))  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:47 pm
{{A ring of your choice}}

Kaleb smiled and then put hsi lips close to your ear whispering in her ear a little. "Open it baby girl"

Kamron smiled and then contiued what he was doing but slower and more romantic.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Ayame opened up the box and smiled, looking at the ruby ring inside the velvet box. "Ohh Kaleb! I love it." She smiled and kissed him.

Ayu sighed, thinking about how long Kamron was going to be away.

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:12 am
HE smiled and huged her tightly "i don't want anything to happend between us or to you and this is my way of telling you im true....you are my eternal one and i love you very much

He stoped abd looekd at her "what wrong love?" he looked at her being a little worryed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:57 am
Ayame smiled, hugging him back. "And you are my eternal love...."

Ayu shook her head. "I was thinking...it's northing.."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Kaleb hugged her tightly and put his hand on the back of her head carressing her body a little.

Kamron looked at her "we don't have to do this if you don't want." He ran a hand down her face lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:20 am
Ayame sighed, thinking about him leaving. "Please be safe when you leave." She mumbled, thinking about how soft she had become.

Ayu sighed. "I rather not do it right now." She was instantly in clothes, sliding out from under Kamron, mumbling.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:00 pm
KAleb smiled "i will baby......i will come back...don't you worry.

Kamron smiled and nodded respect that he decinded to put his clothes back on the old fasion way, although his was still erected he couldn't do anything about it.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff