Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Hot Fuzz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:13 am
Yuppers, he's English and a genius. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:57 am
Shaun of the dead and Hot fuzz were both amazingly funny. Can't wait for "How to lose friends and alienate people" ----not joking, go look it up haha  

Trichromatism

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:42 am
Unlike a lot of movies these days, this was a fresh, unique, well written, and well executed idea for a movie. Most movies rehash the same ideas over and over and over and over and over again, but this was fresh, unique, and kept me on my toes. I thought the cinimatography, symbolism, mis en scene, color scheme, and over all look, sound, and feel of the movie shows a great example of masterful film making. Plus the fact that it was a funny film gives it extra happy points in my book.

Yarp?
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:06 am
I thought Hot Fuzz was hilarious. Not on the same level as Shaun of the Dead, yet it had its moments.  

Tobias Mule

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:53 pm
Trichromatism
Shaun of the dead and Hot fuzz were both amazingly funny. Can't wait for "How to lose friends and alienate people" ----not joking, go look it up haha

I just heard a commerical about that the other day and snorted at the title. Such an interesting choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 pm
I just watched it again last night and my fav part is still when he says, "You ain't seen Bad Boys II?" xD  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:43 pm
Great films...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:14 pm
Simon Pegg rules, if you love his comedy you should see Spaced season 1 & 2, they are hilarious. Spaced is hie early work and funniest ever. That is a must see  

Fayte~n~Payne

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:20 am
I actually heard a rumor that Simon Pegg was on the list to be the next Dr. Who, but he turned it down. Besides the fact that I know he was already on the show as a villian, he likes watching the show too much to want to star in it.

But he will be Scotty in the Star Trek remake. That should be interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 am
I really enjoyed the movie. It is very funny rofl  

wellie93

denkiteki1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:04 am
hot fuzz is da best i've ever seen. well, second. theres sumthing i like other than that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:25 am
My friends made me watch it last week and I have to say, that movie rocked! I loved the humor and the action. 'twas a great movie!  

Holy_Andraste

[[ H E L I X ]]

Tiny Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 pm
Hot fuzz was not only witty, but it was smart, and action packed. It was definitely more than i expected, and it's my favorite comedy of all time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:06 am
simon pegg and nick frost rule =D

cant wait for the final movie in the blood & ice cream trilogy.

check out SP in run fatboy run if u haven't already - not as good as HF or SOTD but def worth a watch x  

goldipops

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces